Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

openroadracing.com

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-06-2004, 08:46 PM
KPV
KPV is just really niceKPV is just really niceKPV is just really niceKPV is just really nice
Guy,
You are 100% correct. That is the class I will be in..................IF WE CAN FILL OUR TRANSPORT WITH ENOUGH CARS TO JUSTIFY GETTING THERE!!!!!

That screaming was for other local areas guys to hear so they get on our bandwagon.

Old 05-06-2004, 09:08 PM
Guy
Guy has a brilliant futureGuy has a brilliant futureGuy has a brilliant futureGuy has a brilliant futureGuy has a brilliant futureGuy has a brilliant futureGuy has a brilliant futureGuy has a brilliant futureGuy has a brilliant futureGuy has a brilliant futureGuy has a brilliant future
It does sound like a lot of fun and a chance to drive reasonably fast without the Police chasing you.....(I've got 3 tickets totalling over $400 and thats just from when I've been in the US on holiday)

Guy

Old 05-07-2004, 12:57 AM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Re: Cali close it is!

Originally posted by Ruf-Racer
Sharkster,

Straight acrtoss the 80 to Battle Mountain. Go to openroadracing.com & check out the June Pony11 event. Do notice the 1K drag event.

R
Oh oh.. I saw that. Dammit now look at the trouble you are going to get me in:P

Old 05-07-2004, 01:04 AM
Larry Herman is infamous around these parts
That sounds so cool. 130 miles ***** to the wall! Maybe one of these years. Too bad there's no roads like that out East here

Old 05-07-2004, 01:22 AM
Ruf-Racer has a spectacular aura aboutRuf-Racer has a spectacular aura aboutRuf-Racer has a spectacular aura about
Get Off Yo As* Sharkster

Alex,

Just get registered!Easy ride over the 80,no problem. Harness,simple roll bar, fire extinguisher and you are good to go. Think you can keep it under 165 in the 1k drag event?

R

Old 05-07-2004, 02:05 AM
Porsche Fiend
Hamann7 is infamous around these partsHamann7 is infamous around these parts
Even I got off my ***.

I got my Stand 21, Sparco gloves, nomex balaclava, my GT3 seats on order and now I'm looking at cages/extinguishers.

Old 05-07-2004, 02:24 AM
Ruf-Racer has a spectacular aura aboutRuf-Racer has a spectacular aura aboutRuf-Racer has a spectacular aura about
Tyson!!! good job

If you go to the site & register I shall make sure you have a premium* hotel room reserved.

R

* premium=as good as it gets= Big Eight.

Old 05-07-2004, 03:49 AM
watt is a splendid one to beholdwatt is a splendid one to beholdwatt is a splendid one to beholdwatt is a splendid one to beholdwatt is a splendid one to beholdwatt is a splendid one to beholdwatt is a splendid one to behold
roland,

put him in the ***** house!!! they need the amusement... tyson what about your eggs????

Old 05-07-2004, 08:56 AM
KPV
KPV is just really niceKPV is just really niceKPV is just really niceKPV is just really nice
Installed the fire extinguisher mount tonight. Slick piece made by Brey Krause. Part No. R-2030 and R-9030. One is the FE mount and the other is the special anti-sub bar that it bolts to. I had to remove the Porsche AS bar to install this one in its place.

The Safecraft fire extinguisher arrives via overnight shipping tomorrow. I am going to Pocono International Raceway this Saturday and wanted this stuff in for it.

Hey Larry......why not join our transport group???? Come on!! We need more guys so we can justify the expense out to Nevada!!!

Old 05-07-2004, 07:57 PM
Larry Herman is infamous around these parts
Thanks Ken, but I have nothing to bring right now. But I could use the Denali to tow everyone else out there
Maybe next year.

Old 05-07-2004, 08:46 PM
Shawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond repute
150 MPH .... That's it?
****, I hit 185 all day long on alligator alley in Florida LOL

Old 05-07-2004, 11:18 PM
HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !
what are the rules for convertables?

Old 05-08-2004, 10:18 AM
Old 05-18-2004, 09:13 AM
JakeMate is infamous around these parts
Ruf-Racer,

Any lines on better rooms than the Big Chief Inn? I have one confirmed there but I'm not sure it's 5 star.

Jake

Old 05-18-2004, 10:37 AM
Big 8-Jake!

Big 8 is home to the 5hp BlenderBoyz. Our friend Earl has shipped ten gallons of high octane fuel from Bermuda and others have the Hananas. You don't want to miss the bar stool races around the hotel do you?

R

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.