Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

Post a Pic of your GT3/GT3RS

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

Old 07-17-2008, 03:24 PM
Oakley Design is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by snowboarder54
These pix almost make me cry!! This is the first time I wish I hadn't been so impatient and waited for the RS rather than the GT3!!! Wonderful car!!

Got to ditto that. I have seen a few in this colour combo; however there is somthing about your images that make the car stand out. Must be that it is very clean and good crisp images.

Nice!

I am due over to Plano, texas at some point agian in the future so I might just go check out Park Place.

Old 07-17-2008, 03:26 PM
Oakley Design is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by sechsgang
haha, you arent the only one...btw, I may need Jon's help getting around some tracks in Europe (SpA, Silverstone the ring etc) Ill get in touch soon Im sure.

No worries. Good idea to take in Silverstone Grand Prix circuit (we can arrange), plus Spa Francorchamps and of course the Ring.

Michael.

http://www.oakleydesign.eu

Old 07-17-2008, 03:28 PM
Daytonaviolet is infamous around these parts
These pix almost make me cry!! This is the first time I wish I hadn't been so impatient and waited for the RS rather than the GT3!!! Wonderful car!!

yup.. if i could of gotten a RS at msrp or close to it.. i would of. 8mo ago, the markup for the RS was just too much for me so i opted for an almost msrp GT3.

Old 07-17-2008, 08:39 PM
snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by CarNerd
Understandable. Maybe i can twist it out of Pete then.
Heres a couple pix from todays trip to Ashland on one of my double secret roads that I am 99% that even Pete hasn't been on!

hehe!!

Old 07-17-2008, 08:44 PM
Heres a couple pix from todays trip to Ashland on one of my double secret roads that I am 99% that even Pete hasn't been on!

hehe!!
great looking pics i think you have a silver fetish. btw, all my cars are white

Old 07-17-2008, 08:51 PM
snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Daytonaviolet
great looking pics i think you have a silver fetish. btw, all my cars are white
I'm old school Porsche, still remember when all racing Porsches were silver.

Old 07-17-2008, 11:17 PM
CarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant future

hehe!!
Snowboarder you should be Excellents new test driver!

BTW: HRE C21's?! More pics please!

Old 07-18-2008, 12:01 AM
///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold

Old 07-18-2008, 12:07 AM
speedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud of
i need to get a camera.

Old 07-18-2008, 12:16 AM
WildBill is infamous around these parts
Thanx man! Your silver GT3 looks awesome and those top secret roads look pretty darn good too.

Old 07-18-2008, 03:05 PM
///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold

Old 07-18-2008, 03:21 PM
Phoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant future
snowboarder,

Stunning GT3 you have there! The HREs look fantastic on it. Well done.

Old 07-18-2008, 03:45 PM
i need to take some pictures

Old 07-18-2008, 03:50 PM
luiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud of

Old 07-18-2008, 04:29 PM
CarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by ///M Kevin
Perfect, there's no better word... Just perfect.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Post a Pic of your GT3/GT3RS