Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

Post a Pic of your GT3/GT3RS

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

Old 12-17-2010, 01:08 PM
sbrismeur is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by TRAKCAR
It was the rear bar, the bracket that holds the bar onto the car.
I checked it out. All looks good. The roads at the dragon have positive and negative camber so it may just be an optical illusion.
BTW this is Sebastien.

Old 12-17-2010, 01:41 PM
TRAKCAR is a glorious beacon of lightTRAKCAR is a glorious beacon of lightTRAKCAR is a glorious beacon of lightTRAKCAR is a glorious beacon of lightTRAKCAR is a glorious beacon of light
Hello Sebastien!

Small world. Will you be at PBIR tomorrow?
I cancelled but just found out I can go until 4PM, so I will be there.

Orbit is still straightening out my car, but they will bring the car there for me tomorrow.
It has pulled to the right since new and he is now messing with the subframe etc, compairing measurements against a new RS with 50 miles on it in his shop with that cars wheel sand tires etc.

I guess mine was bolted together on Monday morning by a hungover German..

Old 12-17-2010, 01:54 PM
sbrismeur is infamous around these parts
I'll be at Homestead tomorrow. I've driven a lot at PBIR and now I'm really bored with it.
I don't find it very stimulating, technical or fun. Will you be driving with Chin at Sebring on the 22 of January?

Old 12-17-2010, 02:12 PM
TRAKCAR is a glorious beacon of lightTRAKCAR is a glorious beacon of lightTRAKCAR is a glorious beacon of lightTRAKCAR is a glorious beacon of lightTRAKCAR is a glorious beacon of light
I hate PBIR, I wish they'd left the track (configuration) alone and upgraded the facilities instead, but it is my home track and I have not taken the RS there yet, so just going for a few hours to see what I can do with the new car.

I always like Chin events a lot, but in January I only run Winterfest with PBOC.

Have fun tomorrow!

Old 12-18-2010, 01:40 AM
Condor Man has much to be proud ofCondor Man has much to be proud ofCondor Man has much to be proud ofCondor Man has much to be proud ofCondor Man has much to be proud ofCondor Man has much to be proud ofCondor Man has much to be proud ofCondor Man has much to be proud of
Here are my Babies!

Attached Images      
Old 12-18-2010, 05:24 AM
Condor man, nice cars and a fantastic garage to put them in!

Old 12-18-2010, 05:32 AM
Condor Man has much to be proud ofCondor Man has much to be proud ofCondor Man has much to be proud ofCondor Man has much to be proud ofCondor Man has much to be proud ofCondor Man has much to be proud ofCondor Man has much to be proud ofCondor Man has much to be proud of
Thanks Pete,

How's your RS going??

By the way, I am about to start tracking mt RS more, what sort of lap time difference did you achieve with your mods??

Especially on Slicks. And Should I buy 18 Inch or 19 Inch Wheels??

Old 12-18-2010, 07:02 AM
The RS is OK, finally got it to stop pulling to the right. I always assumed it was the crappy General tires, but the subrame was not straight.
Make sure they measure everything. I d dnot get the details from the shop yet.

The Cup LSD is a big difference and the Gurney lip and front lip really do make a difference. There is a theory that the car runs cooler as well with a better LSD. At least Cup car transmissions seem to stay cooler.

I would say those 3 mods are good for a second or 2 at least, depending on the track.

I am not running slicks, but cheap Toyo RA1's (3 year old, $700 a set).
I would prefer 18" for price and "softer" but it depends on what you can buy locally and what they cost. I have BBS 3 piece, like on your CUP car, just different CL.
You'll scratch the calipers, very little clearance between wheel and caliper, but I like them and don't care much about scratching.

Last edited by TRAKCAR; 12-18-2010 at 07:04 AM.
Old 12-18-2010, 08:28 AM
SMR
SMR is a jewel in the roughSMR is a jewel in the roughSMR is a jewel in the roughSMR is a jewel in the rough
How come your front subframe was bent..?

Old 12-18-2010, 08:35 AM
Not bent, just not installed straight. There is no reason why it would have moved.

Old 12-26-2010, 09:29 AM
T-Mac is a splendid one to beholdT-Mac is a splendid one to beholdT-Mac is a splendid one to beholdT-Mac is a splendid one to beholdT-Mac is a splendid one to beholdT-Mac is a splendid one to beholdT-Mac is a splendid one to beholdT-Mac is a splendid one to behold
Christmas Day Photos

It was about 65 degrees in So Cal on Christmas and I needed to take it out for a drive...decided to take a couple photos. The color really changes depending on the light.

Attached Images   
Old 12-26-2010, 09:36 AM
zer0t has a spectacular aura aboutzer0t has a spectacular aura about
Ugh, we're prepping for a blizzard in NJ so that's it for the gt3 for the winter.

Very jealous of your 65 degree day and fun ride in your beautiful Porsche in one of the best color combos.

Last edited by zer0t; 12-26-2010 at 12:39 PM.
Old 12-26-2010, 01:03 PM
cayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond repute
is this car lowered ?

Name:  dragon014.jpg
Views: 104
Size:  58.5 KB

Old 12-26-2010, 01:24 PM
aweb108 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by seung
can i play too?
Figured I should point out, this was post #997

Old 12-26-2010, 05:43 PM
neuroguru is infamous around these partsneuroguru is infamous around these parts
Zoe The Honey Badger

Attached Images  

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Post a Pic of your GT3/GT3RS