Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

Pics of new toy

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-28-2007, 12:43 AM
BAD ASH is infamous around these parts
I did not know that color Combo was offered, It looks Amazing, Congrats and Enjoy it in good health.

Old 06-28-2007, 06:00 AM
Kirkorca is a name known to allKirkorca is a name known to allKirkorca is a name known to allKirkorca is a name known to allKirkorca is a name known to allKirkorca is a name known to all
Thanks again for all the responses

Old 06-28-2007, 08:23 AM
Kirkorca is a name known to allKirkorca is a name known to allKirkorca is a name known to allKirkorca is a name known to allKirkorca is a name known to allKirkorca is a name known to all
Talking Pics of new toy

Finally had chance to post some pics of the new toy. Hopefully you guys enjoy.

Old 06-28-2007, 08:25 AM
MiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant future
Very nice

Old 06-28-2007, 08:46 AM
N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !
Thats what I'm talking bout.

Congrads to you.

Old 06-28-2007, 08:47 AM
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
SICK!

and nice home too! Are you Lower Gwyneed in PA? You should bring that to the meets we have on Saturday morings...just a quick blast down 202 for you

Old 06-28-2007, 09:51 AM
Gt3rs

Thanks guys......absolutely love the car.

Pearl, I met you guys a while back in my 07 white turbo......will see about coming down sometime in the near future.

Old 06-28-2007, 11:27 AM
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Kirkorca
Thanks guys......absolutely love the car.

Pearl, I met you guys a while back in my 07 white turbo......will see about coming down sometime in the near future.
Ah of course!!! I thought that avatar looked all too familiar. Yea, bring her on down sometime...id love to check it out - and im sure the rest of the crew would too

Anything new on the Turbo?

Old 06-28-2007, 11:30 AM
DM1
DM1 has a reputation beyond reputeDM1 has a reputation beyond reputeDM1 has a reputation beyond reputeDM1 has a reputation beyond reputeDM1 has a reputation beyond reputeDM1 has a reputation beyond reputeDM1 has a reputation beyond reputeDM1 has a reputation beyond reputeDM1 has a reputation beyond reputeDM1 has a reputation beyond reputeDM1 has a reputation beyond repute
Congrads! Nice car. Love the silver. Welcome to the RS Club.

Old 06-28-2007, 12:02 PM
Zmann is infamous around these parts
I like the color combo. Got my new GT3 yesterday, so I know the silly grin you must have on your face.

Old 06-28-2007, 12:21 PM
Mark,

I thought I went thru cars quick.......you make me look tame 4 cars in less then 6 months. I hope the E63 lives up to everything you want.

Old 06-28-2007, 12:29 PM
DM1
DM1 has a reputation beyond reputeDM1 has a reputation beyond reputeDM1 has a reputation beyond reputeDM1 has a reputation beyond reputeDM1 has a reputation beyond reputeDM1 has a reputation beyond reputeDM1 has a reputation beyond reputeDM1 has a reputation beyond reputeDM1 has a reputation beyond reputeDM1 has a reputation beyond reputeDM1 has a reputation beyond repute
Kirkorca

Just want to know if you ordered the car or did you have to pay over MSRP for it.

Old 06-28-2007, 12:35 PM
Gt3rs

Car was ordered by another customer.....never took delivery. No markup on the car, paid msrp.

I do wish the customer had ordered it with PCCB's.......had them on my turbo and this don't compare.

Old 06-28-2007, 12:39 PM
Mark,

I agree, the turbo doesn't hold a candle to it from a track car experience. The turbo is an all out beast from zero to sixty, but not what I was looking for in terms feedback from the car.

Why did you get rid of your GT3?

Old 06-28-2007, 12:39 PM
DM1
Thats what I call lucky. I did not have that option with my. But I do have the brakes and love them.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Pics of new toy