Another RS for Sale thread closed?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-17-2007, 04:37 PM
cnc
Awaiting Email Confirmation
cnc is infamous around these parts
Oops!

I thought the "Tea Party" was going to be on 6Speed!! What was that not too recent ruckus about "taxation without representation". Power to the user not the Sponsor!

Old 07-17-2007, 08:14 PM
DJ
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by cnc
Oops!

I thought the "Tea Party" was going to be on 6Speed!! What was that not too recent ruckus about "taxation without representation". Power to the user not the Sponsor!

Say as you wish, I was not protecting anyone but the member flame war, refer to this post in the first page . No matter what you think members are the most important part of this community to us, not sponsors....

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...65&postcount=6

Old 07-19-2007, 08:07 PM
trapzap is infamous around these parts
I agree, put a conditional deposit on an RS the car was sold to me contract in hand secondary deposit processed. Then a sudden "allocation problem" arose PCNA verified this never happend, my car is still allocated not built yet. Dealer caught in a lie unscrupulous biz practices etc. no claims the owner wants to keep the car for himself?

Originally Posted by jpvarghese
This is exactly what I've been trying to proclaim. Maybe we should all get together and file a petition to PCNA. Dealerships are not only charging ridiculous amounts over MSRP, but they are also losing customers, loyal ones at that. I'm pretty sure PCNA wouldn't approve of that!
-Justin