Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

A few pictures of my cars....

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-11-2007, 12:24 PM
RS 197 is infamous around these partsRS 197 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Byronmaui
Joe - which one is your favorite to drive?
GT3 for now......... Once the 964 RS is road legal it will be a close second. I drove it over 100KM in Europe, what a car..... The RSR clone.... the pull is great..... Cup car on the track...... 73 RS Takes me back in time.... 88 Turbo great for the road to the coast, second gear to 80 mph's is as good as it gets..... 73 RS clone, the short gears are a blast, very light easy to slide..... RS America, great cruiser, the feel of the road is just right, good power, A/C. I drive it all winter..... 993 Cab for the summer nights with the wife..... She drives it more than any..... 993 RS can't wait to get it on the track.... It should feel very similar to the Cup car.

What I am trying to say is I have a problem. Each car fits situations were I enjoy it the most....

If I had to drive just one, every day, I think it would be the GT3. For daily use it has it all. Creature comforts, blinding speed, Looks great......Very risky to drive at the limit. 100 plus puts you in Jail in Oregon...... Sucks.

If I had to pick one and not drive it daily. It would be a toss up between the 964 RS, or the 73 E 2.7 short geared hot rod. They both are very special and easy to get to the limits. Nothing as fun as a country road flying through the gears.

Thanks for all the nice comments. I am going for a drive....

Old 07-11-2007, 12:30 PM
kaz555 is a jewel in the roughkaz555 is a jewel in the roughkaz555 is a jewel in the rough
Jerry Seinfield when did you join 6speed?

Old 07-11-2007, 12:32 PM
Originally Posted by zicoramone
Joe. I knew already your fantastic collection from Rennlist. You have very good taste.
Please tell us your birthday - we will offer you a camera as a birthday present. Your camera really sucks
B day is 9/29/69..... I could use another camera.

I have been waiting for the RSR to be completed before I take some quality shots. I have a pro photographer next door, he is ready. The RSR clone is only about 8 months late. I have at least another 4 months to go. Maybe I will get some better shots later in the week.

Thanks again for all the support. You guy's are one of the few that can appreciate it. Many others think I am crazy...... Maybe I am.

Old 07-11-2007, 12:34 PM
jox
jox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by RS 197
Many others think I am crazy...... Maybe I am.
Well, whatever the diagnosis... just keep doing it!

Personally, with that collection - I would not even know what to put in my avatar!

Old 07-11-2007, 12:49 PM
Monaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond repute
talk about a porsche fanatic!!! Great collection! Thanks for the pictures!

Old 07-11-2007, 05:41 PM
MrEdS4 has much to be proud ofMrEdS4 has much to be proud ofMrEdS4 has much to be proud ofMrEdS4 has much to be proud ofMrEdS4 has much to be proud ofMrEdS4 has much to be proud ofMrEdS4 has much to be proud ofMrEdS4 has much to be proud ofMrEdS4 has much to be proud ofMrEdS4 has much to be proud of
Just awesome! Great stuff.

Old 07-11-2007, 06:08 PM
zicoramone is infamous around these parts
Many others think I am crazy...... Maybe I am.
If that is a disease you can french kiss me in my mouth...I need that virus. Wait...forget it, I think I have it already. What I don't have is such a strong antidocte like you do. Lucky Bastard. Hell, I'm going to die and you are going to make it...

Old 07-11-2007, 08:01 PM
inner is infamous around these parts
Joe, beautiful collection! Thank you so much for sharing

Old 07-11-2007, 09:15 PM
DM1
DM1 has a reputation beyond reputeDM1 has a reputation beyond reputeDM1 has a reputation beyond reputeDM1 has a reputation beyond reputeDM1 has a reputation beyond reputeDM1 has a reputation beyond reputeDM1 has a reputation beyond reputeDM1 has a reputation beyond reputeDM1 has a reputation beyond reputeDM1 has a reputation beyond reputeDM1 has a reputation beyond repute
B day is 9/29/69..... I could use another camera.

I have been waiting for the RSR to be completed before I take some quality shots. I have a pro photographer next door, he is ready. The RSR clone is only about 8 months late. I have at least another 4 months to go. Maybe I will get some better shots later in the week.

Thanks again for all the support. You guy's are one of the few that can appreciate it. Many others think I am crazy...... Maybe I am.
Another Porsche Nut thats my age.

Old 07-11-2007, 09:21 PM
DM1
DM1 has a reputation beyond reputeDM1 has a reputation beyond reputeDM1 has a reputation beyond reputeDM1 has a reputation beyond reputeDM1 has a reputation beyond reputeDM1 has a reputation beyond reputeDM1 has a reputation beyond reputeDM1 has a reputation beyond reputeDM1 has a reputation beyond reputeDM1 has a reputation beyond reputeDM1 has a reputation beyond repute
I'm more into the "modern" cars. but you have a great collection. Good Luck!

Last edited by DM1; 07-11-2007 at 09:27 PM.
Old 07-11-2007, 09:23 PM
JT3
JT3 is infamous around these partsJT3 is infamous around these parts
Awesome collection, great choices. A hanger must keep them cozy.

Old 07-11-2007, 09:50 PM
Originally Posted by DM1
I'm more into the "modern" cars. but you have a great collection. Good Luck!

I can understand your liking to Modern cars living in AZ. hopp a plane come on up to the Pacific Northwest. By the time I get done with you your "Modern" car problem will be solved...

No subsitute for the air cooled classics. Waterboilers are good for one thing. A/C. ( unless it is a GT3 )

Old 07-12-2007, 12:32 AM
doccao is infamous around these parts
Wow...great collection! Now, I want my own hanger.

Old 07-12-2007, 12:41 AM
NAPO is a splendid one to beholdNAPO is a splendid one to beholdNAPO is a splendid one to beholdNAPO is a splendid one to beholdNAPO is a splendid one to beholdNAPO is a splendid one to behold
Wow... Beautiful collection!!

Thanks for sharing.

Old 07-12-2007, 12:41 AM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
wow... just wow...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: A few pictures of my cars....