Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

Video of Fred's GT3RS with Cargraphic Kit 5 @ SharkWerks

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-15-2007, 03:04 AM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by DJ
OMG............................................... ...............what the f*&k
That's Kermit is one bad mother f-er
Really wet my appetite for the car, that's for sure

Old 07-15-2007, 03:13 AM
YSS
YSS is infamous around these parts
hp?

are the dyno hp figures confirmed yet?

keen on this!

Old 07-15-2007, 07:13 AM
PN-
PN- is infamous around these parts
Would other kit sounds similar, or kit 5 with no flaps only sounds this way ? Thanks

Old 07-15-2007, 08:02 AM
HardCore Nice is infamous around these parts
I Want One!!

Old 07-15-2007, 08:08 AM
NeverFastEnough is infamous around these parts
That sounds GREAT on the outside, but I would like to hear more in-car audio if possible.

It will be interesting to read about what Fred thinks after a week or two of city/highway driving...ie. will it sound better after break-in? any resonances? does Fred still have hearing?....

Old 07-15-2007, 08:54 AM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
OHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY GODDDDDDDDDD!!!! That is it, it cannot get any better then that. That idle revving is absolutely NUTS, inside noise as well, i just wish it were more high pitch when accelerating down the road, but damn its so good and deep!

Old 07-15-2007, 11:50 AM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by NeverFastEnough
That sounds GREAT on the outside, but I would like to hear more in-car audio if possible.

It will be interesting to read about what Fred thinks after a week or two of city/highway driving...ie. will it sound better after break-in? any resonances? does Fred still have hearing?....
Fred's has the "gills" on the side windows and I'm sure he'll let us know but I actually didn't think it was too bad inside

Old 07-15-2007, 01:23 PM
alkyoneus has a spectacular aura aboutalkyoneus has a spectacular aura aboutalkyoneus has a spectacular aura about
that sounds sickkkkkkk!

Old 07-15-2007, 02:16 PM
fredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond repute
Hi everyone and yes I still have my hearing

I still can't get over the fact of how sick the car sounds!!!! It truely in intoxicating and I've never had a car sound sooo good!

From a performance perspective I feel the car has a little more pull and better throttle response but not drastic. I think it's going to be really hard to get more power out of this car.

As for sound inside its really not bad at all and not much resonance in fact. Keep in mind I also have the rear side windows removed and I'm not complaining.

On the outside, you simply have to hear it in person. I have everyone coming next to my car telling my how sick it sounds. I even had a guy follow me home. He was in an audi A4 so I was like WTF. Happens he owns a black/orange GT3RS and wanted to know how to make his car sound like that. Of course I sent him to 6speed and Sharkwerks

Once you get over 6K rpms the car just screams Cup Car!!! What I love most as well is that you have a high pitch sound at high rpms and when you shift at lower rpms it's got a nice throaty sound with LOTS of backfiring!!!

I'll try to take more videos shortly. Can't wait to drive the car tomorrow!!

Old 07-15-2007, 02:25 PM
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
That sounds awesome! I love the wheels on that car too - so nice all around

Old 07-15-2007, 02:45 PM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by fredttx50
Hi everyone and yes I still have my hearing

I still can't get over the fact of how sick the car sounds!!!! It truely in intoxicating and I've never had a car sound sooo good!

From a performance perspective I feel the car has a little more pull and better throttle response but not drastic. I think it's going to be really hard to get more power out of this car.

As for sound inside its really not bad at all and not much resonance in fact. Keep in mind I also have the rear side windows removed and I'm not complaining.

On the outside, you simply have to hear it in person. I have everyone coming next to my car telling my how sick it sounds. I even had a guy follow me home. He was in an audi A4 so I was like WTF. Happens he owns a black/orange GT3RS and wanted to know how to make his car sound like that. Of course I sent him to 6speed and Sharkwerks

Once you get over 6K rpms the car just screams Cup Car!!! What I love most as well is that you have a high pitch sound at high rpms and when you shift at lower rpms it's got a nice throaty sound with LOTS of backfiring!!!

I'll try to take more videos shortly. Can't wait to drive the car tomorrow!!
My god Fred, you have no idea how many times iv'e listened to this video today.. I think resonance and loudness only gets annoying in SOME cars hah.. When its a Lambo/Ferrari or something so exotic sounding like your GT3RS, I think it becomes more intoxicating then annoying like straight pipes on a 996TT...

I can't get over how insane it is, I want your car more then anything right now!!

Old 07-15-2007, 02:51 PM
ScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond repute
If this was my car, I think I'd probably drive it nonstop and sleep in it.

Old 07-15-2007, 04:04 PM
Raz5219 is a name known to allRaz5219 is a name known to allRaz5219 is a name known to allRaz5219 is a name known to allRaz5219 is a name known to allRaz5219 is a name known to all
This is just sick. I have to change my underwear.

Old 07-15-2007, 04:41 PM
SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !
Fred, How many miles on the "Petfrog" now? Did you do the suggested break-in miles or just let her rip? Thanks in advance. Kenny

Old 07-15-2007, 07:40 PM
P97
P97 is infamous around these parts
I'm afraid to ask the price of admission.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Video of Fred's GT3RS with Cargraphic Kit 5 @ SharkWerks