Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

Video of Fred's GT3RS with Cargraphic Kit 5 @ SharkWerks

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-17-2007, 07:26 AM
RocC4S has a brilliant futureRocC4S has a brilliant futureRocC4S has a brilliant futureRocC4S has a brilliant futureRocC4S has a brilliant futureRocC4S has a brilliant futureRocC4S has a brilliant futureRocC4S has a brilliant futureRocC4S has a brilliant futureRocC4S has a brilliant futureRocC4S has a brilliant future
That is the hottest exhaust I have heard yet, holy ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 07-17-2007, 06:01 PM
MJC123 has much to be proud ofMJC123 has much to be proud ofMJC123 has much to be proud ofMJC123 has much to be proud ofMJC123 has much to be proud ofMJC123 has much to be proud ofMJC123 has much to be proud ofMJC123 has much to be proud of
Why you gotta post this ****e? Anyone want to buy an atom? The P-force is pulling me back in.

Old 07-17-2007, 06:11 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by iceman996
Wow, 4 hours sounds fast, I thought would take more than 5 hours or at least.

BTW, I just figured my company is less than 3 miles from SharkWerks! We are on Stevenson close to the mall, I even think my CEO and VP had some business with SharkWerks. They both have few mod P-Cars and most likely was done at your place.

Let me see if I can take my boss to SharkWerks during lunch time, so I can have a ride in his new 3! But damn that thing already sounds so good and I can't believe the kit makes it even better!!! MUCH Better!!
It's pretty straightforward (easier than the turbos lol!). Which company is it that you work with (you can PM me?) as I'm trying to rack my brains to who that is

It's worth it in the 3 so get a ride from him. Does need the LWF tho!

Old 07-17-2007, 09:48 PM
iceman996 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by sharkster
It's pretty straightforward (easier than the turbos lol!). Which company is it that you work with (you can PM me?) as I'm trying to rack my brains to who that is

It's worth it in the 3 so get a ride from him. Does need the LWF tho!
PM sent Guess at least one of them you know for sure?

Old 07-18-2007, 07:51 AM
grussell has much to be proud ofgrussell has much to be proud ofgrussell has much to be proud ofgrussell has much to be proud ofgrussell has much to be proud ofgrussell has much to be proud ofgrussell has much to be proud ofgrussell has much to be proud ofgrussell has much to be proud ofgrussell has much to be proud of
I have the same exhaust on my GT3 and it is over the top! Best Porsche exhaust I have ever owned!

Old 07-18-2007, 09:59 AM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
Alex is there ECU flash to go with this exhaust?

Old 07-18-2007, 10:11 AM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by vincentdds
Alex is there ECU flash to go with this exhaust?
Hi Vince, no this is just the Cargraphic headers, high flow cats system.... no ECU work.

Old 07-18-2007, 10:14 AM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
Alex
Sick job as always.
Can you tell me why stage 5 in particular? Is the LWF necessary for the regular 3? When will there be ECU flash available?

Old 07-18-2007, 10:44 AM
grussell has much to be proud ofgrussell has much to be proud ofgrussell has much to be proud ofgrussell has much to be proud ofgrussell has much to be proud ofgrussell has much to be proud ofgrussell has much to be proud ofgrussell has much to be proud ofgrussell has much to be proud ofgrussell has much to be proud of
Alex
Sick job as always.
Can you tell me why stage 5 in particular? Is the LWF necessary for the regular 3? When will there be ECU flash available?
Vincent,

The LWFW makes a big difference. I would do LWFW, track alignment, CG exhaust and wheels. Lightweight wheels will save you 31lbs.

Old 07-18-2007, 10:45 AM
Alex
Sick job as always.
Cheers Vince... well stage 5 in my mind gives you the most (now this is for someone like me and my type of mindset) because you loose 38 pounds from the rear, it's considerably louder when you get on it and performance-wise it's still got the 23hp or so that they claim. The kit 6 retains the flapper valve etc.. which might be important to someone but it is more expensive. Is the LWF necessary? No but for someone like me then I've always enjoyed it more on the NA cars. Having faster revving cars makes for better acceleration for sure.

Old 07-18-2007, 11:18 AM
Rob
Rob is a glorious beacon of lightRob is a glorious beacon of lightRob is a glorious beacon of lightRob is a glorious beacon of lightRob is a glorious beacon of light
So, no reprograming is required with the LWF, either? There's no stalling issues when revs drop to idle?

Old 07-18-2007, 01:26 PM
Originally Posted by Rob
So, no reprograming is required with the LWF, either? There's no stalling issues when revs drop to idle?
Done with and without. I did think it was better with the RS software myself.

Old 07-18-2007, 02:38 PM
Originally Posted by sharkster
Done with and without. I did think it was better with the RS software myself.
I couldn't tell the difference.

Old 07-18-2007, 03:11 PM
fredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond repute
found another video my buddy took on the way to Santana Row. Poor sound quality but car looks good in video ;-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ge-yBBaQrQ

Old 07-18-2007, 06:20 PM
Originally Posted by grussell
I couldn't tell the difference.
I know what you mean. Just focus on the idle at a stop light.. that's where.. Well I mean the tip in.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Video of Fred's GT3RS with Cargraphic Kit 5 @ SharkWerks