Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

a big white truck just pulled up......

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-31-2007, 02:17 AM
ty328 is a splendid one to beholdty328 is a splendid one to beholdty328 is a splendid one to beholdty328 is a splendid one to beholdty328 is a splendid one to beholdty328 is a splendid one to beholdty328 is a splendid one to behold
Congrats Alex! It's aaaabbbboooouuuutttt Timeeeee...

Old 07-31-2007, 02:41 AM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
I know man.. between James and I we owe enough rides in it to get over the break-in miles X3.

Community RS?

Old 07-31-2007, 11:52 AM
Brian Haske is infamous around these partsBrian Haske is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by sharkster
Community RS?

might as well leave it here at Carlsen.
When your/my customers come in, they can drive it

anyone agree?

(did anyone teach you how to drive stick yet?) hahahahahahahaha

Old 07-31-2007, 12:04 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Brian Haske
might as well leave it here at Carlsen.
When your/my customers come in, they can drive it

anyone agree?

(did anyone teach you how to drive stick yet?) hahahahahahahaha
Dude I checked the tiptronic gearbox option, are you saying there is a stick in there????!

Old 07-31-2007, 12:07 PM
Brian Haske is infamous around these partsBrian Haske is infamous around these parts
Dude I checked the tiptronic gearbox option, are you saying there is a stick in there????!

no, you checked the ghettotronic box,

the germans were like wtf

Old 07-31-2007, 12:10 PM
Originally Posted by Brian Haske
no, you checked the ghettotronic box,

the germans were like wtf
ZE Germans are still pissed cos they could never take Britain so the best way they know how is to do this...

Old 07-31-2007, 01:20 PM
911 C2S is infamous around these parts
HOT! and so purdy.

Looks like Pirelli's.

Old 07-31-2007, 07:39 PM
Guys first thing I get in and fiddle with the control stalk and couldn't find the boost gauge lol

OK so I am officially married to the car. 10 minutes of driving it and I love it.... Just love it!

Old 07-31-2007, 08:33 PM
Basic Sponsor
Wheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond repute
congrats bro...definitely a nice piece
enjoy!

http://www.wheelexperts.com
email: peter@wheelexperts.com

HRE | Forgeline | Modulare | PUR | TechArt | Brabus | Novitec | Vossen | Avant Garde | Vorsteiner | BBS | Eisenmann | Quicksilver | Brembo | KW | WALD | +many more

***DFW Showroom now OPEN at 4515 McEwen Rd in Dallas, 1 block West of the Dallas Galleria***

***WE SHIP WORLDWIDE!!!!!***
Old 07-31-2007, 09:03 PM
scslite is infamous around these parts
Wow Alex! You've changed a lot. I thought you're a turbo only guy.

Just playin bro. Congrats on the RSSss! Line me up for a test drive! Or maybe not.

Old 07-31-2007, 10:34 PM
Originally Posted by vincentdds
That car is going to a good home (or a surgical center?)
Congrats Alex.
Thanks Vince.. it's been an exciting day for sure. The car is so dialed, connected and pure Porsche. I just love the motor, it revs so freely... Ti engine components in combination with the LWF make it perfect.

Old 07-31-2007, 10:34 PM
Originally Posted by lee2375
congrats bro...definitely a nice piece
enjoy!
cheers my man! I've honestly never liked NA-cars so this is a first

Old 07-31-2007, 10:35 PM
Originally Posted by ty328
Congrats Alex! It's aaaabbbboooouuuutttt Timeeeee...
Thanks man! Sorry I missed you yesterday but your buddy got his HREs today from the shop

Old 07-31-2007, 10:37 PM
Originally Posted by scslite
Wow Alex! You've changed a lot. I thought you're a turbo only guy.

Just playin bro. Congrats on the RSSss! Line me up for a test drive! Or maybe not.
It's like I've come out of the closet DOn't you worry my friend, the 3.8L GT800 turb isn't going anywhere. She's coming back home in a couple of weeks with some 740AWHP and that is going to be some powAAAA.

You're always welcome to swing by etc.... Just leave ze wallet at home!

Old 07-31-2007, 10:42 PM
LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !
Thanks Luis- maybe I'll hunt down a gallardo when she's broken in Funny but those NA motors do have a bit of oomp

Mike@EVO told me to send it to him to break in tho....
Send it out to AZ and Ill help him break it in properly. I am assuming that from the sounds of Fred's car, you are going with the Cargraphic system, correct?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: a big white truck just pulled up......