Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

Nitto Tires ?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-06-2007, 09:23 PM
akinla has much to be proud ofakinla has much to be proud ofakinla has much to be proud ofakinla has much to be proud ofakinla has much to be proud ofakinla has much to be proud ofakinla has much to be proud ofakinla has much to be proud of
Nitto Tires ?

Has anyone heard or experienced anything about these tires.
How do you think it compares to Michelin?

http://www.nittotire.com/#index%2Emicrosite%2Einvo

Old 08-06-2007, 09:28 PM
PorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by akinla
Has anyone heard or experienced anything about these tires.
How do you think it compares to Michelin?

http://www.nittotire.com/#index%2Emicrosite%2Einvo
i have the nitto 555 extremes on my m3...theyre great...awesome grip...good in dry and wet...best tires are still prob PS2's tho.

Old 08-06-2007, 09:45 PM
Ritesh is infamous around these parts
Which Nittos or Michelins are you talking about? Each tire is different has has its own strengths and weakness.

Old 08-06-2007, 09:56 PM
Nick2JZ has a spectacular aura aboutNick2JZ has a spectacular aura about
The Nitto NT-01 are great tires for the street and track (road course). They are about $300 a piece for 315/30/18, and they last around 8k-10k miles. I will buy this tires again soon.

Old 08-07-2007, 09:53 AM
Kirkorca is a name known to allKirkorca is a name known to allKirkorca is a name known to allKirkorca is a name known to allKirkorca is a name known to allKirkorca is a name known to all
Nitto

Has anyone tried the NITTO INVO's.......if so your thoughts on them

Old 08-07-2007, 09:57 AM
PorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Ritesh
Which Nittos or Michelins are you talking about? Each tire is different has has its own strengths and weakness.
i have right now nitto 555 extremes...but when i had my 911 i had michelin PS2s on it and bridgestone and out of all i still think the michelins are still the best, but would def buy nittos again!

Old 08-07-2007, 11:50 AM
akinla has much to be proud ofakinla has much to be proud ofakinla has much to be proud ofakinla has much to be proud ofakinla has much to be proud ofakinla has much to be proud ofakinla has much to be proud ofakinla has much to be proud of
Do you guys have any exprience tracking the Nitto tires

Old 08-07-2007, 05:30 PM
Originally Posted by akinla
Do you guys have any exprience tracking the Nitto tires
i havnt hit the track with them just yet...in sept i will though.

Old 08-07-2007, 05:43 PM
doc2s is infamous around these parts
i had them but not a 911. when new and not shaved the scream way before reaching their limit. they become quiter as they wear out. they have good grip and feedback and they last. grip does not fall off with wear.

Old 08-08-2007, 12:01 PM
Banned
exparcee is infamous around these parts
my friend had some nitto nto1's on his evo and said he loved them, he bought another pair... but i think he's trying to sell that other pair brand new...

Old 08-08-2007, 02:11 PM
damon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond repute
No experience with them, but hear NT-01's are decent.

**Don't forget to add my name to online orders!**

Or use this link:
http://www.tirerack.com/a.jsp?a=BH1&url=index.jsp
Old 08-08-2007, 02:59 PM
LTCJMRamos has much to be proud ofLTCJMRamos has much to be proud ofLTCJMRamos has much to be proud ofLTCJMRamos has much to be proud ofLTCJMRamos has much to be proud ofLTCJMRamos has much to be proud ofLTCJMRamos has much to be proud ofLTCJMRamos has much to be proud ofLTCJMRamos has much to be proud ofLTCJMRamos has much to be proud of
On the Nitto N-01s, see:

http://forums.rennlist.com/rennforum...ighlight=nitto
and
http://forums.rennlist.com/rennforum...ighlight=nitto

But I'll stay with Hoosiers.

Last edited by LTCJMRamos; 08-08-2007 at 03:19 PM.
Old 08-08-2007, 03:23 PM
Turbohead is just really niceTurbohead is just really niceTurbohead is just really niceTurbohead is just really nice
I had some Niitos years ago on a 911 ....they were always Lumpy (out of round ) could never get them balanced well.

The company and dealer said they were within tolerance.. My tolerance is different than theirs especially on a Pcar.

They may be better now; but I never have that problem with Michelins.

Old 08-08-2007, 06:30 PM
AdrianM5 is a name known to allAdrianM5 is a name known to allAdrianM5 is a name known to allAdrianM5 is a name known to allAdrianM5 is a name known to allAdrianM5 is a name known to all
I have nitttos nt01s and have used them on the street and track. I think these tires are great. they come up to heat quicky and were very predictable at the track. maybe not as fast as the hoosiers but not much of a performance drop off at all comparing them to the hoosiers. I run these on my stock 18"wheels 235f&315r I have a 03 996tt with suspension mods. I drive them to and from the track.

Old 08-08-2007, 06:41 PM
Originally Posted by AdrianM5
I have nitttos nt01s and have used them on the street and track. I think these tires are great. they come up to heat quicky and were very predictable at the track. maybe not as fast as the hoosiers but not much of a performance drop off at all comparing them to the hoosiers. I run these on my stock 18"wheels 235f&315r I have a 03 996tt with suspension mods. I drive them to and from the track.
hey man...do you happen to have a silverstone m5? my nittos have good feedback also...havnt tried the nt01's tho.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Nitto Tires ?