Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

Carrera GT Market??

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-11-2007, 04:29 PM
sftobr is infamous around these parts
I want a Bugatti.My wife and I have a slight disagreement on it. O well.All the cars you are talking about are great cars!!!When did we get so many snobs here.

Old 08-11-2007, 04:36 PM
sftobr is infamous around these parts
Ok guys I tell you the truth. I loved my ZO6 and and love the Mustang.There are so many great cars out there to choose from.Someone on the forum thought the Murcielago is ugly.We all look though different eyes.We buy what we like and hopefully enjoy them.The CGT,Ferrari,Lambo,SLR,Porcche911 and so on are so much better than the muscles cars of my year.Can you imagine in 10 years what will be available.I love cars!!!

Old 08-11-2007, 04:38 PM
Baasha is a splendid one to beholdBaasha is a splendid one to beholdBaasha is a splendid one to beholdBaasha is a splendid one to beholdBaasha is a splendid one to beholdBaasha is a splendid one to beholdBaasha is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by 9Eleven
Yeah, sure. Post some pic's of you in either car. Based on your writing skills and word comprehension, I doubt you are old enough to drive any car much less own one.
My writing skills and word comprehension?!? Obviously you can't read or for that matter write well either. What's with the derogatory comments you POS? Now, how old were you when you got your 911? And I'll tell you how old I was when I got my Stradale.

Last edited by Baasha; 08-11-2007 at 04:45 PM.
Old 08-11-2007, 04:45 PM
MiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant future
Post pictures of your Stradale!

Old 08-11-2007, 04:48 PM
Baasha is a splendid one to beholdBaasha is a splendid one to beholdBaasha is a splendid one to beholdBaasha is a splendid one to beholdBaasha is a splendid one to beholdBaasha is a splendid one to beholdBaasha is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by MiniDHinkle
Post pictures of your Stradale!
I think this is better than pictures:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkcfuCFv2TA

And to make matters clear, I love the CGT.

Old 08-11-2007, 04:53 PM
9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Baasha
My writing skills and word comprehension?!? Obviously you can't read or for that matter write well either. What's with the derogatory comments you POS? Now, how old were you when you got your 911? And I'll tell you how old I was when I got my Stradale.
Trust me on this one, you're way out of your league, physically and mentally. If you're ever on the east coast, don't hesitate to send me a pm. I'll will do the same, I'll be out in the San Diego area next month. I'll shoot you a pm. Then you can call me a POS to my face, although it's highly unlikely you would do that and still have a head left. Hope to see you around.

Old 08-11-2007, 04:54 PM
Banned
TommyBahama is infamous around these parts
the guy has been a member here since 2005 and has only 27 posts 8 or so from this thread, lol.

Old 08-11-2007, 04:54 PM
MiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by TommyBahama
the guy has been a member here since 2005 and has only 27 posts 8 or so from this thread, lol.
Hey you finally posted in a car thread, congrats.

Old 08-11-2007, 04:55 PM
Ryan in SD is a name known to allRyan in SD is a name known to allRyan in SD is a name known to allRyan in SD is a name known to allRyan in SD is a name known to allRyan in SD is a name known to all
Baasha you make me laugh, and thats no compliment.

Old 08-11-2007, 04:59 PM
Banned
TommyBahama is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by MiniDHinkle
Hey you finally posted in a car thread, congrats.
i post in BMW, Ferrari, and this forum every now and then.

Old 08-11-2007, 05:09 PM
Originally Posted by Ryan in SD
Baasha you make me laugh, and thats no compliment.
You are a ***! And that IS a compliment.

Old 08-11-2007, 05:10 PM
Baasha is going to get banned. Don't you just love when noobs attack such established members?

Old 08-11-2007, 05:42 PM
Byronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to behold
The ***** envy on this thread is . The I am gonna kick your butt in person is . Like I said in the past if we all liked the same things this world would suck. I think some of us need to grow up and face reality that most of us cannot even drive these cars anywhere near the potential they have and never will. Next time check your egos at the door and try to be friendly. Let's not prove the theory correct that owners of exotic cars are self centered jerks. I am not pointing the finger to any one person. If you get excited about my post so be it.

Aloha

Byron

Old 08-11-2007, 06:25 PM
jkb
jkb is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by 9Eleven
although it's highly unlikely you would do that and still have a head left
dude, this is such a mature comment, i dont even know how to respond. should i paypal you my lunch money in advance since i live in the same area as baasha?

Old 08-11-2007, 06:30 PM
jkb
jkb is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Byronmaui
If you get excited about my post so be it.
did you post pics of naked chicks???

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Carrera GT Market??