Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

CGT pics

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-15-2007, 05:04 PM
riverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud of
Jas, nice shots and fine car for sure. When prices were falling like rocks, I was there, positioning myself to catch the first car to hit $250!! I heard of one that went for $280 but seems low 3's is the floor now and steady or even going up. Love your stable, enjoy the ride, John

Old 08-15-2007, 05:24 PM
Ryan in SD is a name known to allRyan in SD is a name known to allRyan in SD is a name known to allRyan in SD is a name known to allRyan in SD is a name known to allRyan in SD is a name known to all
Damn, I really love those cars. I remember when people were saying it was going to drop down to $200K but I knew that was impossible. Not only is it built beautifuly but it has performance and sound to make any hardcore enthusiast content for eternity.

Old 08-15-2007, 06:06 PM
IIVVX is infamous around these partsIIVVX is infamous around these parts
beautiful CGT!

Old 08-15-2007, 06:13 PM
NoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant future
Gorgeous vehicle... but of course you know that... i think you are very blessed. Cheers 2 you.

Old 08-15-2007, 09:13 PM
Ritesh is infamous around these parts
You sure you don't need me to drive that thing a bit for you. Those tires look like they just came off the showroom

Old 08-15-2007, 09:22 PM
RufMD is just really niceRufMD is just really niceRufMD is just really niceRufMD is just really nice
Originally Posted by Ritesh
You sure you don't need me to drive that thing a bit for you. Those tires look like they just came off the showroom
Those tires only have 3400 miles on them !!! Not much, but as far as CGT's go, I guess its ok...I gravitate towards that one when its errand time...wife always laughs how I'm so eager to pick up milk....its always such an event to drive.

Old 08-15-2007, 09:35 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
my goodness... i love those pix...

Old 08-16-2007, 01:41 AM
Mercedes Benz is infamous around these partsMercedes Benz is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Wheelman
Very sweet ride, RufMD! Where did you buy that CF license plate frame? Matches the car perfectly!

The dealer sells them. They are fake CF of course though.

Btw, AMAZING pictures and car!

Old 08-16-2007, 05:36 AM
thusly is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by 20C4S
Jas,
can i post some pics here too? i got the bug.
Thanks for posting - nice photo work!

Old 08-16-2007, 06:40 AM
chidoks is a jewel in the roughchidoks is a jewel in the roughchidoks is a jewel in the roughchidoks is a jewel in the rough
nice boxster.... JK.. very beautiful car

Old 08-16-2007, 11:32 AM
Zlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by RufMD
Long way to go mate....although Ronaldo just got a straight red and will be out 3 games banned...
Don't remind me of that!!!...

We'll still end up ahead anyway though!!

And now that I know you're a Blues fan, I think your cars are only "kinda" nice.

Old 08-16-2007, 11:53 AM
rockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond repute
Great pics. The plate is most appropriate !!!

Old 08-16-2007, 12:06 PM
Paris_CarreraS is a jewel in the roughParis_CarreraS is a jewel in the roughParis_CarreraS is a jewel in the rough
just amazing!!!!!!!
congrats Doc!!!!!

Old 08-16-2007, 12:22 PM
DynamicMotoring is infamous around these parts
Nice pics, even better car!

Old 08-16-2007, 01:17 PM
RufMD is just really niceRufMD is just really niceRufMD is just really niceRufMD is just really nice
Originally Posted by Zlaatan
Don't remind me of that!!!...

We'll still end up ahead anyway though!!

And now that I know you're a Blues fan, I think your cars are only "kinda" nice.
LABrit is the Blues fan, I'm a red through and through...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: CGT pics