Fabspeed Motorsport GT3/RS pics

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-01-2007, 02:47 PM
cooperlee is infamous around these parts
very nice work. sounds amazing!

Old 09-01-2007, 03:25 PM
grecomfs is infamous around these parts
Anyone know what the wheels are on the Orange RS? Thx!

Originally Posted by gomez
freaking awesome!. What are the wheels on the Orange gt3? they are sickness.
Thanks in advance

Old 09-02-2007, 07:35 AM
Banned
GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !
Nice use of reverberation of sound. Just an observation. Good luck with the product.

Old 09-02-2007, 09:01 AM
mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !
That is absolutly THE BEST sounding Porsche I've ever heard!

Old 09-02-2007, 09:47 AM
still lost is a jewel in the roughstill lost is a jewel in the roughstill lost is a jewel in the rough
I just ran into that silver GT3 on Kelly Drive yesterday and let me say if I were not in a pickup truck towing a trailer I would have chased it just to hear the sound for a bit longer, the sound was intoxicating, it sounded AMAZING not to mention it was gorgeous

Old 09-02-2007, 10:14 AM
jiaim is a name known to alljiaim is a name known to alljiaim is a name known to alljiaim is a name known to alljiaim is a name known to alljiaim is a name known to all
Originally Posted by grecomfs
Thanks in advance

those are PES tuning /champion GP7

Old 09-02-2007, 10:31 AM
997RS FOREVER is infamous around these parts
Look good,
hp gains, weight, DB?
But it's too loud for race track,and for street.
Good job.

Old 09-04-2007, 07:51 AM
Former Vendor
Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !
First off, I would like to thank everybody for the kind words. I was in the mountains this weekend at my cabin with no internet connection so I could not reply to everyones questions...sorry about that

I have been very busy in the shop with installs and I appoligize if I did not get back to anybody who sent me a pm.

The orange GT3RS is fitted with PES GP7 Monolite Forged 19" wheels which are available in silver or the Graphite finish which is what is on the RS. This is a fully forged wheel, which is machined for TPMS. If you have any more questions about the wheel give Tony at PES a call. he is a great guy and will answer any questions you may have.

All of our dyno Graphs for the GT3/RS exhaust are available on our website www.fabspeed.com. The silver car has our full performance package with the addition of our side muffler bypass pipes which give the car a very aggresive sound. With the side mufflers removed you save about 45 pounds off the rear of the car.

If I missed anything please do not hesitate to send me a pm

Old 09-04-2007, 11:00 AM
zona is infamous around these partszona is infamous around these parts
Jeremy,

Awesome parts!

Can you post additional pictures of the RS alone?

Thanks'
-z

Originally Posted by Jeremy@Fabspeed
First off, I would like to thank everybody for the kind words. I was in the mountains this weekend at my cabin with no internet connection so I could not reply to everyones questions...sorry about that

I have been very busy in the shop with installs and I appoligize if I did not get back to anybody who sent me a pm.

The orange GT3RS is fitted with PES GP7 Monolite Forged 19" wheels which are available in silver or the Graphite finish which is what is on the RS. This is a fully forged wheel, which is machined for TPMS. If you have any more questions about the wheel give Tony at PES a call. he is a great guy and will answer any questions you may have.

All of our dyno Graphs for the GT3/RS exhaust are available on our website www.fabspeed.com. The silver car has our full performance package with the addition of our side muffler bypass pipes which give the car a very aggresive sound. With the side mufflers removed you save about 45 pounds off the rear of the car.

If I missed anything please do not hesitate to send me a pm

Old 09-04-2007, 11:03 AM
TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !
The gt3 stuff really looks slick in person, guys.
Thanks again Jeremy for the quick install.

Old 09-04-2007, 12:03 PM
Former Vendor
Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !
Zona-Here are a couple more pics of the RS for ya

Last edited by Fabspeed Motorsport; 09-04-2007 at 12:13 PM.
Old 09-04-2007, 12:04 PM
Former Vendor
TT surgeon- Anytime man! Glad to hear you are happy with the new exhaust..

Old 09-04-2007, 01:31 PM
jlmtx83 is infamous around these parts
awesome sound!

Old 09-04-2007, 01:33 PM
BofA79 is infamous around these parts
That video was wicked. Would scare the crap out of me if I heard it on the street.

Old 09-06-2007, 10:25 AM
Sie_motor88 is infamous around these parts
Nice Pics......

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Fabspeed Motorsport GT3/RS pics