Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

GT3 RS from Rusnak westlake?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-04-2007, 02:06 PM
HWJunkie is infamous around these parts
I live near Rusnak Westlake, before I got my 997S, I went there to look and not one person bothered coming out to help me, I bought my car from a private party but thru Auto Gallery becuase a friend is friends with the owner and he put that together... And recently I was looking for a GT3 or even RS but just got sick of the rediculous prices people wanted, I went in a completely different direction, I got a Gallardo and I'm keeping the 997S for a car I can take to the track and i'll get a GT3 in the future as soon as the ****** stop asking stupid money. For a Ferrari, I can see the big over, but not for a Porsche, I love Porsches but the greedyness and workarounds of the Porsche rules where they sell the car at MSRP to a client only to "buy it back" and sell it at $50k over is just a bunch of bulls**t.

I wonder if I pull up in my Gallardo if they will come outside and try to sell me car now???

Old 09-04-2007, 09:13 PM
John Velasco is infamous around these parts
Come on, 420! I am at 3900 and still going. I know I know, time time time... Just finishing up the home remodel, and soon ,very soon, I can have a weekend to myself. Your on my drive list.

jv

Old 09-04-2007, 11:39 PM
kevinlpl is infamous around these parts
I am brand new to the world of Porsche. Just picked up a 07 GT3 from Ruznak in West lake. Steve was great. I have been tracking M3s for 3 years. I have owned 5 M3s and one of the reasons I had not purchased a GT3 earlier was the lousy customer service some have described on this thread. Steve changed my opinion. He let me test drive everything I wanted. Very professional. I drove up in my daughters 98 M3 (not a car that will impress many salesman), Steve treated me with respect.

I have had poor experiences at other dealers for the last 3 years when I would come on the lot.

I can't wait to get this car to the track! It is too ridiculous on the street!

Old 09-05-2007, 07:19 AM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
I don't know where this dealership is but you guys seem to have a serious issue with good service. You guys should ignore this dealership and travel a little. Good service is what it should be all about.