Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

Danica Patrick drives the RS - Video

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-05-2007, 12:18 AM
IIVVX is infamous around these partsIIVVX is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Senna
Hey thanks, I miss you too....(my screen name)

Seriously miss him here, he was my hero in and out of the race car.
How many championships would Schumacher have with Senna in his prime?

Back on topic, Danica's responses reminded me of this quote from Billy Madison.

"Mr. Madison, what you just said is the most insanely idiotic thing I have ever heard. At no point in you incoherent rambling response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. We are all now dumber for having had listened to it. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul!!"
the great one himself!

i think we missed out on some monumental battles with him gone , i think schumi was pretty affected by his passing as well. (he visited senna's grave before his last race in brazil) he was a pure racing driver, and its hard to find a pure anything these days. i wonder if bruno senna will ever display some of that senna magic?

ps. great quote! billy madison is one of my fav's hahaha

Old 09-05-2007, 07:35 AM
easyc is infamous around these parts
Leh, did you have any idea that your PCA record time at Road Atlanta is less than .2 seconds off the all time fastest GT2 ALMS record there? When I saw that I was pretty impressed... hopefully I will get to see you race in person soon.

Old 09-05-2007, 09:37 AM
rotary rocket has a spectacular aura aboutrotary rocket has a spectacular aura about
There is no doubt she is got arms and legs, you have to be very good to make it to that level.

But that video was utterly useless! Might as well auto-X a winebago and comment on how the microwave worked in it...

Old 09-05-2007, 10:25 AM
Banned
amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by IIVVX
thats all i was trying to say
I'm a little confused. So all that you were trying to say is that DP is not one of the 16 best drivers in the world therefore her opinon of this car is moot?

I will bet my last dime that she is better than ANY driver in ANY car on this forum (oops save Tony Kanaan -- he posts over here from time to time).

If I had to pick ANY driver to drive an open wheel car then drive a closed wheel car and combine their times for BOTH cars...I'm picking Tony Stewart (assuming they can wedge his now fat *** into an F1 car). That guy can drive the wheels off of anything.

I do agree the review was fairly useless.....that does not however diminish her obvious superior driving abilities.

Old 09-05-2007, 11:28 AM
Formula1 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by amerlemans
I'm a little confused. So all that you were trying to say is that DP is not one of the 16 best drivers in the world therefore her opinon of this car is moot?

I will bet my last dime that she is better than ANY driver in ANY car on this forum (oops save Tony Kanaan -- he posts over here from time to time).

If I had to pick ANY driver to drive an open wheel car then drive a closed wheel car and combine their times for BOTH cars...I'm picking Tony Stewart (assuming they can wedge his now fat *** into an F1 car). That guy can drive the wheels off of anything.

I do agree the review was fairly useless.....that does not however diminish her obvious superior driving abilities.
How many laps does Tony Stewart get in an F1 car? I respect the hell out of him because he will get into any car anytime and race, even on his off weekends from NASCAR, but he won't last very long at all in an F1 car with the massive amounts of lateral and negative g's.

The first time Kimi drove an F1 car, he lasted exactly 2 laps and had to stop because his neck hurt too much. He's a little more physically fit than Stewart.

Old 09-05-2007, 01:31 PM
kingleh is a glorious beacon of lightkingleh is a glorious beacon of lightkingleh is a glorious beacon of lightkingleh is a glorious beacon of lightkingleh is a glorious beacon of light

BWAHAHAHAHHA

he just said TONY STEWART..... for overall best in open and closed wheel out of ANY driver...

BWAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

THIS GUY....! ..... man.. i needed a laugh like that....

i guess he does drive a Chevy.. and prob thinks GOD himself built it out of balsa wood and cheap plastic..... and stuk a 427 in it... (wait didnt vettes have those in like... the 60's!.... wow.. they have came a long way)

Old 09-05-2007, 01:34 PM
kingleh is a glorious beacon of lightkingleh is a glorious beacon of lightkingleh is a glorious beacon of lightkingleh is a glorious beacon of lightkingleh is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by easyc
Leh, did you have any idea that your PCA record time at Road Atlanta is less than .2 seconds off the all time fastest GT2 ALMS record there? When I saw that I was pretty impressed... hopefully I will get to see you race in person soon.

dang..... i bet i coulda gotten .2 more out of it somewhere....

longer 6th woulda helped!

Old 09-05-2007, 01:46 PM
Banned
IslandMD615 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by kingleh
BWAHAHAHAHHA

he just said TONY STEWART..... for overall best in open and closed wheel out of ANY driver...

i guess he does drive a Chevy.. and prob thinks GOD himself built it out of balsa wood and cheap plastic..... and stuk a 427 in it... (wait didnt vettes have those in like... the 60's!.... wow.. they have came a long way)

apparently the record was set in a panoz as well.

Banned
IslandMD615 is infamous around these parts
dang..... i bet i coulda gotten .2 more out of it somewhere....

longer 6th woulda helped!
saw the vid on youtube! u got skills my man...

Old 09-05-2007, 02:32 PM
Banned
amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !
BWAHAHAHAHHA

First off -- Mr 29 total posts. Check your facts before running your piehole.

Tony Stewart was an Indy Car Champion before he entered Nascar. Has driven LeMans series races to wins, sprint car races to wins.

I noticed you failed to name one person (to back up your juvenile post) that could run different cars any better TODAY than Stewart. Put Alonso or any F1 driver in a closed wheel car (including a Nextel Cup car) and see how well they do. Are you aware of the difficulties that Montoya had the first few times he jumped in a closed wheel car?

FTR, I'm not saying Tony Stewart is the world's greatest driver. I am saying IMO he is the best multi dimensional driver today.

Tony Stewart's personal car is a Lambo Murci.

You just showed your level of intelligence in one post. Way to go Einstein, you'll make alot of friends here with posts like that.

I also noticed you do not list what type of car you drive. I wouldn't either if I drove Neon. Have fun with it.

Old 09-05-2007, 02:41 PM
HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by HWJunkie
She's overrated becuase she's a girl, sure she does well sometimes but if you transferred her results to a guy, that guy would not have ended up on Andretti Racing and wouldn't get nearly the press she gets... IMO

she's still a better driver then 99.9% of the guys here

Old 09-05-2007, 03:17 PM
IIVVX is infamous around these partsIIVVX is infamous around these parts

Tony Stewart was an Indy Car Champion before he entered Nascar. Has driven LeMans series races to wins, sprint car races to wins.

I noticed you failed to name one person (to back up your juvenile post) that could run different cars any better TODAY than Stewart. Put Alonso or any F1 driver in a closed wheel car (including a Nextel Cup car) and see how well they do. Are you aware of the difficulties that Montoya had the first few times he jumped in a closed wheel car?

FTR, I'm not saying Tony Stewart is the world's greatest driver. I am saying IMO he is the best multi dimensional driver today.

Tony Stewart's personal car is a Lambo Murci.

You just showed your level of intelligence in one post. Way to go Einstein, you'll make alot of friends here with posts like that.

I also noticed you do not list what type of car you drive. I wouldn't either if I drove Neon. Have fun with it.
damn man out of all the people on this forum you seem to get butt hurt the easiest and most often. you said tony stewart was the best, what sort of reaction did you expect? calm down before leh starts clowning you again

ps. so what if he drives a murci? is that supposed to impress us?

Old 09-05-2007, 03:24 PM
First off... He's been a member 2 years longer than you... second off... google Leh Keen or just go this his site... its not to hard to figure out... some pretty good youtube vids as well. Check your facts...

And TS drives a Murci? Im sorry but that says a lot about him...

Old 09-05-2007, 04:14 PM
Ryan in SD is a name known to allRyan in SD is a name known to allRyan in SD is a name known to allRyan in SD is a name known to allRyan in SD is a name known to allRyan in SD is a name known to all
Jesus christ that was just as boring/painful as my new job training class today out in 92 degree weather.

AMERICAN CAR JOURNALIST - "I have a great Idea, lets take a Porsche GT3RS on an oval for a few flying laps with a girl driver"

PRODUCER - "BRILLIANT!!!!!"

SPORTS CAR ENTHUSIASTS - "ZZZZzzzzzZZZZZzzzz"

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Danica Patrick drives the RS - Video