tocho is infamous around these parts
Danica Patrick drives the RS - Video

http://www.motortrend.com/av/roadtes...3rs_road_test/

Old 09-04-2007, 07:22 AM
Gabriel is infamous around these parts
She's a good looking man.

Old 09-04-2007, 11:39 AM
911 C2S is infamous around these parts
Interesting take. Not sure how many 911's she's been in before...

I particularly find my GT3 feels very confident in hi-speed corners...it's the slower corners that tend to get uneasy. Too each their own...

Old 09-04-2007, 11:53 AM
kingleh is a glorious beacon of lightkingleh is a glorious beacon of lightkingleh is a glorious beacon of lightkingleh is a glorious beacon of lightkingleh is a glorious beacon of light
they could have made it a lil more boring... then i woulndt have waisted 3 min of my time...

woulda been more like 2....

Old 09-04-2007, 12:11 PM
TT Tommy is infamous around these parts
her comments mirror most pro drivers that don't regularly drive 911's

tw

Damage is infamous around these parts
What a useless review. Driving it on a freaking oval.

DAM
DAM is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by kingleh
they could have made it a lil more boring... then i woulndt have waisted 3 min of my time...

it was all worth it for the music in the background

Old 09-04-2007, 12:17 PM
ScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond repute
I'm a big fan of Danica's but it's obvious that she's got VERY little experience behind the wheel of a 911, but also that every answer was spoonfed to her. The guy would ask the question, she didn't know how to answer and he'd prod her along and she'd agree and somewhat elaborate. Being fair though, we all know the 911 isn't an easy car to just get in and go fast. It's a car that you do need to learn to drive or it could bite back very quickly. One thing about the 911, especially true with the early cars like mine, however I'm sure still holds true is that to take full advantage of it, you need to be able or have the no-how to throttle steer and on that course that she was driving, it wasn't designed for it. Give her plenty of seat time in the same car and put her on many different kinds of road courses and I'm sure she'd appreciate the car much more. A few hot-laps in a car that you're unfamiliar with on an oval is hardly the way to tell what the driving characteristics and dynamics of that said car is. Ask her if the car feels different turning left and she wouldn't be able to tell you since she only went in one direction. Just not a fair assessment of the car, not that it was a bad one, just not a inspiring interview. So congrats Motor-Trend, you took one of auto racing's most dynamic personalities and put her in one of the auto industries most dynamic cars and managed to make a boring video, not everyone could do that no matter how hard they tried.

Old 09-04-2007, 12:44 PM
heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by kingleh

Old 09-04-2007, 02:13 PM
HWJunkie is infamous around these parts
She's overrated becuase she's a girl, sure she does well sometimes but if you transferred her results to a guy, that guy would not have ended up on Andretti Racing and wouldn't get nearly the press she gets... IMO

Old 09-04-2007, 02:21 PM
sechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant future
she seems pretty pissy too...

Leh...well...Im pretty sure you could find something better to do with that car...even if you dont have much experience in them... ... ......and especially not at road atlanta or any place like that...

I would love to see Leh and Dani in the same cars (not a porsche or indy in all fairness) and see just how much he clobbers her...and then to see she will still get the press...haha

Old 09-04-2007, 03:26 PM
BoostJunkie is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by HWJunkie
She's overrated becuase she's a girl, sure she does well sometimes but if you transferred her results to a guy, that guy would not have ended up on Andretti Racing and wouldn't get nearly the press she gets... IMO
Sure she gets extra press because she's a girl but she's still a great driver. She finished second last week.

Old 09-04-2007, 03:35 PM
lager99 is infamous around these parts
Why is she wearing clothes?

Old 09-04-2007, 03:36 PM
ruf51 is infamous around these parts
I love this car

Old 09-04-2007, 04:36 PM
Formula1 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by sechsgang
she seems pretty pissy too...

Leh...well...Im pretty sure you could find something better to do with that car...even if you dont have much experience in them... ... ......and especially not at road atlanta or any place like that...

I would love to see Leh and Dani in the same cars (not a porsche or indy in all fairness) and see just how much he clobbers her...and then to see she will still get the press...haha
You guys are high. You may not like her, but has a lot of ***** going around tracks at 225+. No disrespect intended to Leh, as he did not post this slop, but to discount Patrick as a pro driver is short sided as I would bet she would beat everyone on this board easily. A lot goes into being a pro driver and to remain at that level.

It's a double edged sword as the focus is ON Patrick because she is a girl. Look at all the other male drivers in IRL that don't bring home the results that she does. You could also argue they don't belong as they have never won a race or championship.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, no matter how flawed it may be.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Danica Patrick drives the RS - Video