Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

GT2 and Scuderia

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-13-2007, 01:57 AM
Hiper is infamous around these parts
Just saw both cars at the IAA here in Frankfurt!

The GT2 on display wasn't the best color unfortunately They used a plain Guards red for the official launch at the motorshow. The seats, however, are much more comfortable than the single piece carbon fiber seats found on the GT3 and RS.

The overall look and stance of the car is very aggressive and appealing, though a different color such as a grey or white would've looked much better. Anyway, I'll try to post pics once I get home.

Old 09-13-2007, 10:01 AM
Ritesh is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by PaulF
Ritesh,

You definitely need the Scuderia! I'm still waiting on my GT3 ride.

Paul
Paul,

You can come by and drive the GT3 anytime. The scuderia - I don't see that happening since I don't have a "relationship" with any Ferrari dealer.

Old 09-13-2007, 12:20 PM
Paris_CarreraS is a jewel in the roughParis_CarreraS is a jewel in the roughParis_CarreraS is a jewel in the rough
GT2 for me!!!!!!!!!!

Old 09-14-2007, 09:52 AM
tshih is infamous around these parts
GT2 costs less than $200K while Scuderia is over $200K. The build quality and engineering is definitely superior at Porsche. I'll take the GT2 also if given the choice.

Old 09-14-2007, 01:20 PM
TT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant future
GT2, but if I can't get one I guess I'll take the Scuderia...

Old 09-14-2007, 02:56 PM
heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !
I'll take GT2 and faster laps at the track for 200 (k that is) alex. (jeopardy)

Old 09-14-2007, 04:52 PM
MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by tshih
engineering is definitely superior at Porsche
Yeah, I bet Ferrari hasn't learned anything about cars while winning all those F1 Championships . . .

Old 09-14-2007, 06:21 PM
heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by MexicoBlue
Yeah, I bet Ferrari hasn't learned anything about cars while winning all those F1 Championships . . .
PWNAGE!!!!!!

But there is the arguement of the drivers as well though, but you cant argue that F1 tech is far beyond anything that goes into street cars.

I'd LOVE to see Porsche in F1, that would be something awesome. They have to at least toss the idea around over there.

Old 09-15-2007, 06:41 AM
Rob
Rob is a glorious beacon of lightRob is a glorious beacon of lightRob is a glorious beacon of lightRob is a glorious beacon of lightRob is a glorious beacon of light
..Scuderia

Old 09-16-2007, 10:47 AM
GTS-R is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Hiper
Just saw both cars at the IAA here in Frankfurt!

The GT2 on display wasn't the best color unfortunately They used a plain Guards red for the official launch at the motorshow. The seats, however, are much more comfortable than the single piece carbon fiber seats found on the GT3 and RS.

The overall look and stance of the car is very aggressive and appealing, though a different color such as a grey or white would've looked much better. Anyway, I'll try to post pics once I get home.
Hiper,
Can you elaborate more on the GT2 seats. I am debating on getting these vs RS seats for my RS.

Old 09-26-2007, 09:21 PM
.:Raul is a splendid one to behold.:Raul is a splendid one to behold.:Raul is a splendid one to behold.:Raul is a splendid one to behold.:Raul is a splendid one to behold.:Raul is a splendid one to behold.:Raul is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by DM1
I'll take ONE of each.

Thank you!

i bet you would

Old 09-27-2007, 03:20 AM
IIVVX is infamous around these partsIIVVX is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by heavychevy
I'd LOVE to see Porsche in F1
i would too but porsche is not willing to make the expenditure

cheap bastards

Old 09-27-2007, 10:38 AM
adybuncio is a jewel in the roughadybuncio is a jewel in the roughadybuncio is a jewel in the rough
Hopefully there will be videos of the Superlaggera, Scuderia, GT3 RS and GT2 on track

Old 09-27-2007, 01:33 PM
TheCreditMan has a spectacular aura aboutTheCreditMan has a spectacular aura aboutTheCreditMan has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by tshih
GT2 costs less than $200K while Scuderia is over $200K. The build quality and engineering is definitely superior at Porsche. I'll take the GT2 also if given the choice.
I own both modern versions of P and F cars.

In my very humble opinion the Ferrari build quality is superior to the Porsche for the interior. The Porsche, however, is superior in terms of reliability/durability. The Porsche just feels solid whereas the Ferrari feels delicate.

Old 09-27-2007, 01:45 PM
Banned
edzilla is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by DM1
I'll take ONE of each.

Thank you!
Amen!!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: GT2 and Scuderia