Attention: "SHANKLMR", "MWILENS", or "DJ

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-12-2007, 12:28 PM
Banned
smdteefpuller is infamous around these parts
Attention: "SHANKLMR", "MWILENS", or "DJ

Attention Admins,

I am having a problem with this forum. My access to post messages and reply to posts keep changing and it is unacceptable. I was able to post new messages and reply to other user's posts, but now I am unable to reply to existing posts, and I can not view or send PM, I can only post new messages.

If there is a rule that says I need to have acertain number of posts before I can reply, the rule seems to contradict it self because the easiest and most efficient way to have more posts is to reply and to join in a discussion. Starting new posts is not because, I can start a new post but I cnat even reply to my own post!!!

My account was different a couple of weeks ago, to where I could post new messages, reply, and view and send PM messages.

Please set my account settings to how they were before.

Thank you.

Old 09-15-2007, 09:51 AM
Nav
Nav is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by smdteefpuller
Attention Admins,

I am having a problem with this forum. My access to post messages and reply to posts keep changing and it is unacceptable. I was able to post new messages and reply to other user's posts, but now I am unable to reply to existing posts, and I can not view or send PM, I can only post new messages.

If there is a rule that says I need to have acertain number of posts before I can reply, the rule seems to contradict it self because the easiest and most efficient way to have more posts is to reply and to join in a discussion. Starting new posts is not because, I can start a new post but I cnat even reply to my own post!!!

My account was different a couple of weeks ago, to where I could post new messages, reply, and view and send PM messages.

Thank you.

on a serious note, this is definitely not acceptable. How DARE they owners/admins of this site disregard your request to have your account activated/fixed.

I think that the only thing that will solve this problem is if we get the shareholders on our side, and present a takeover offer that cant be refused.

Once the takeover is complete, we can replace the admins with ones that will continually monitor YOUR account to ensure that there are no issues at all.

Again, I want to stress how UNACCEPTABLE this is, and I stand with you in your fight.

EDIT: What, this is a PRIVATE SITE?? No shareholders involved?? We can't complete a takeover?? Oh well, there goes my masterplan. I guess all we can do is pray.

Old 09-15-2007, 09:55 AM
MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !
Attention Admins,

I am having a problem with this forum. My access to post messages and reply to posts keep changing and it is unacceptable.
Hello Admins. Anyone? Anyone? I think this guy means business!

Old 09-15-2007, 10:08 AM
TUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant future
Admins, this guy is terrible. Please DO NOT activate his account. Based on his attitude, he will eventually get banned anyway.

Old 09-15-2007, 10:14 AM
Alex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant future
Thumbs down

You keep forgetting the expletives! You will never get anywhere without swearing around here - especially when addressing the owners and admins.

Did you try the Boxster forum like I recommended? Have you PM'd the admins?

Good luck. If you ever get approved, er, activated, you will love it here.

Attention Admins,

Thank you.

Old 09-15-2007, 11:01 AM
SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !
Well at least you took my advise and must have talked about DJ's three legged horses, because you have been Banned in record time.. Good job Bubba!!! Admin is sending me your welcoming package and I will donate it to the local charity in my name in care-of you so I get the tax write-off, Thanks for visiting the 6......

Old 09-15-2007, 11:21 AM
Alex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant future
Another one bites the dust.

Pun is .

Pun FTMFW!

Old 09-15-2007, 07:45 PM
bobbrock is infamous around these parts
So serious!

Old 09-15-2007, 10:04 PM
12:03 has a spectacular aura about12:03 has a spectacular aura about
he has started a thread in EVERY SUBFORUM

LOL!

Old 09-16-2007, 07:07 AM
Shawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond repute
I am eating a cookie, Too busy right now ... yawn. ... Nap time now.

Old 09-16-2007, 10:12 AM
SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Shawn C
I am eating a cookie, Too busy right now ... yawn. ... Nap time now.
...., Thanks Shawn, I just blew coffee on my monitor! You owe me big for this post...

Old 09-16-2007, 10:22 AM
Brian Haske is infamous around these partsBrian Haske is infamous around these parts
this was entertaining to wake up and read

anyone know who he is?

"smdteefpuller" from the Location: bay area

what do you think smdteefpuller stands for.....

Old 09-16-2007, 10:33 AM
Originally Posted by Brian Haske
this was entertaining to wake up and read

anyone know who he is?

"smdteefpuller" from the Location: bay area

what do you think smdteefpuller stands for.....
smdteefpuller= A secret society wording for: He likes man sausage!!!

Old 09-16-2007, 11:27 AM
spyder997s is a splendid one to beholdspyder997s is a splendid one to beholdspyder997s is a splendid one to beholdspyder997s is a splendid one to beholdspyder997s is a splendid one to beholdspyder997s is a splendid one to beholdspyder997s is a splendid one to behold
^^^^^^He has a new banner to show that!!!

Old 09-16-2007, 11:33 AM
MariusL is a jewel in the roughMariusL is a jewel in the roughMariusL is a jewel in the roughMariusL is a jewel in the rough
poor bastard...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Attention: "SHANKLMR", "MWILENS", or "DJ