Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

Brand new GT3 wrecked - 300 miles on odometer

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-17-2007, 12:33 PM
juggle is infamous around these parts
Brand new GT3 wrecked - 300 miles on odometer

anyone have more information on this wrecked GT3?

http://www.wreckedexotics.com/newpho...0530_001.shtml
http://www.wreckedexotics.com/newpho...0530_004.shtml

Apparently the owner let a friend borrow it. Some friend!!!

Old 09-17-2007, 12:35 PM
Byronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to behold
No big deal. Check ebay in a month.

Aloha

Byron

Old 09-17-2007, 12:35 PM
Spidermonkey is infamous around these parts
Give a guy a fast car and he thinks he's a race car driver. I've never seen so many cars crashed as GT3's...says a lot about many of the GT3 owners. Posers....

Last edited by Spidermonkey; 09-17-2007 at 12:42 PM.
Old 09-17-2007, 12:43 PM
Byronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Spidermonkey
Give a guy a fast car and he thinks he's a race car driver. I've never seen so many cars crashed as GT3's...says a lot about many of the GT3 owners.
What does it say about the owners? What about all the ford crashes, toyota crashes, lexus, dodge,etc? I am not following you but please explain.

Aloha

Byron

Old 09-17-2007, 12:49 PM
The unusually high percentage of these cars being crashed versus other cars speaks volumes. I don't think it needed an explanation. Amateur drivers and posers behind the wheel of these cars is not a good combo...

Here's some more examples of failures...

http://www.wreckedexotics.com/gt3/gt...1005_004.shtml

http://www.wreckedexotics.com/gt3/gt...1024_001.shtml

http://www.wreckedexotics.com/gt3/gt...0608_001.shtml

Old 09-17-2007, 12:51 PM
sechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Byronmaui
What does it say about the owners? What about all the ford crashes, toyota crashes, lexus, dodge,etc? I am not following you but please explain.

Aloha

Byron

I think he is saying that the in this particular case...most GT3 owners are not even CLOSE to scraping the upper limits of the car...and many who think they can are quickely proven wrong and ususally in an awefully powerful way...

Old 09-17-2007, 12:53 PM
20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute
Description:
This Porsche only had 300 miles on it when the wreck took place at Waterford Hills Raceway. Sad thing was the owner wasn't even driving the car, he loaned it to his buddy.

guess his buddy wrecked it...

Old 09-17-2007, 01:00 PM
The unusually high percentage of these cars being crashed versus other cars speaks volumes. I don't think it needed an explanation. Amateur drivers and posers behind the wheel of these cars is not a good combo...

Here's some more examples of failures...

http://www.wreckedexotics.com/gt3/gt...1005_004.shtml

http://www.wreckedexotics.com/gt3/gt...1024_001.shtml

http://www.wreckedexotics.com/gt3/gt...0608_001.shtml
Sorry there are no facts to back up your claim. There are less GT3's made and the crashes are relatively low. Funny you say posers because I think alot of the GT3 owners I know track their cars and thus they get better at understanding their car. Your argument is without merit and thus like my statements it is your opinion and we know what opinions are like...lol

Aloha

Byron

Old 09-17-2007, 01:02 PM
ol'school is infamous around these parts
That's pretty messed up.

Old 09-17-2007, 01:05 PM
Byron- You seem to be taking this very personally. Your rack up your GT3 too or something? I love how you state in your first sentence "there are no facts to back up your claim" and then in the following sentence you spew "There are less GT3's made and the crashes are relatively low". Exactly which source are you citing here with that little factoid?

Old 09-17-2007, 01:08 PM
Shawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond repute
I have seen a seasoned driver put a brand new GT3 into the wall at Sebring. And he was the head instructor! You dont have to be a poser to crash one. Just take it a little too far past its/your limits and you will get the same result. this could have been a good driver who made a mistake, dont jump to conclusions Spidermonkey.....
The 996 GT3 has gotten more people in trouble at the track then the 997 GT3.

Dude you are using wrecked exotics as a refrence? you are kidding right?

Last edited by Shawn C; 09-17-2007 at 01:20 PM.
Old 09-17-2007, 01:09 PM
Byron- You seem to be taking this very personally. Your rack up your GT3 too or something? I love how you state in your first sentence "there are no facts to back up your claim" and then in the following sentence you spew "There are less GT3's made and the crashes are relatively low". Exactly which source are you citing here with that little factoid?
Spidermonkey I am sorry if I confused you but just wanted info on your poser statement in your first post.

Aloha

Byron

Last edited by Byronmaui; 09-17-2007 at 01:12 PM.
Old 09-17-2007, 01:11 PM
Paris_CarreraS is a jewel in the roughParis_CarreraS is a jewel in the roughParis_CarreraS is a jewel in the rough
that makes me cry.....

Old 09-17-2007, 01:14 PM
Spidermonkey when I crash mine I will let you know. I will also pose next to it for you to call me a poser.

Aloha

Byron

P.S. I have not received the car but should have it in the beginning of 08.

Old 09-17-2007, 01:17 PM
20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute
Byron,
sick bortha.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Brand new GT3 wrecked - 300 miles on odometer