Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

GT for sale

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-23-2007, 03:35 AM
jamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant future
There's at least one guy in TO who drives a CGT daily to work.

Old 09-23-2007, 04:19 AM
magwheel is infamous around these parts
I just sold my 2004 CGT, Silver with Black interior, in July. I got her in April of 2005. Because I had a few other cars to jump in, she only had 1400 miles on her. I really miss the excitement and outrageousness of driving her but the F430s are a lot more enjoyable to drive on a daily basis. Magwheel

Old 09-23-2007, 04:37 AM
netburner is infamous around these partsnetburner is infamous around these parts
I know one guy here in Germany, who is using his CGT daily in summer and has got 120.000 kms on it (~ 75.000 mls).

Old 09-24-2007, 01:12 PM
cayenned has a spectacular aura aboutcayenned has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by jamie
There's at least one guy in TO who drives a CGT daily to work.

jamie how many miles you got on yours?

Old 09-24-2007, 01:23 PM
LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !
is this car in FL or Puerto Rico? It is listed in Puerto Rico Classifieds.

Old 09-24-2007, 02:40 PM
jamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by cayenned
jamie how many miles you got on yours?
2200 or so.

Old 09-24-2007, 08:40 PM
Enilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by RufMD
I have seen one....Richard Losee (?sp) had an enzo with 30k miles....he wrecked it during a high speed run in Utah I believe....had some serious injuries but survived. That fella drove his enzo everywhere.
thats how it should be.
much respect!

Old 09-24-2007, 09:48 PM
Originally Posted by LUISGT3
is this car in FL or Puerto Rico? It is listed in Puerto Rico Classifieds.
Luis apparently the car is in Florida.. I guess the guy posted it in PR to see if anyone wants it. I think its a really hard sell in PR though. I only know of one GT in PR, and it belongs to the owner of the Porsche/audi/Landrover/bentley/ferrari/maseratti dealership.

Old 09-24-2007, 10:36 PM
Banned
renntech36 is infamous around these partsrenntech36 is infamous around these parts
might be the car we sold here at Brumos? It was owned by a Doctor and he daily drove it for quite some time before trading it in on my Pop's phantom. Hmmm... Makes me wonder? Any way to get the VIN?

Old 09-25-2007, 05:47 PM
Originally Posted by renntech36
might be the car we sold here at Brumos? It was owned by a Doctor and he daily drove it for quite some time before trading it in on my Pop's phantom. Hmmm... Makes me wonder? Any way to get the VIN?
Probably by calling the guy up, The VIN isn't on the ad..

Old 09-25-2007, 05:56 PM
Auctung has much to be proud ofAuctung has much to be proud ofAuctung has much to be proud ofAuctung has much to be proud ofAuctung has much to be proud ofAuctung has much to be proud ofAuctung has much to be proud ofAuctung has much to be proud ofAuctung has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by netburner
I know one guy here in Germany, who is using his CGT daily in summer and has got 120.000 kms on it (~ 75.000 mls).

hows the reliability been for him??

Old 09-25-2007, 07:27 PM
netburner is infamous around these partsnetburner is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Auctung
hows the reliability been for him??
As far as I know second or third clutch, second painting (was his wish, not really necessary), first engine.

He told me he wouldn't like to drive another car as a daily driver in summer (and he has got some other cars in stable). Sometimes he put his alarm clock to around 5:00am, drives 400kms in the CGT on the Autobahn and then goes to work, just for the fun of it

Old 09-25-2007, 07:35 PM
Auctung has much to be proud ofAuctung has much to be proud ofAuctung has much to be proud ofAuctung has much to be proud ofAuctung has much to be proud ofAuctung has much to be proud ofAuctung has much to be proud ofAuctung has much to be proud ofAuctung has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by netburner
As far as I know second or third clutch, second painting (was his wish, not really necessary), first engine.

He told me he wouldn't like to drive another car as a daily driver in summer (and he has got some other cars in stable). Sometimes he put his alarm clock to around 5:00am, drives 400kms in the CGT on the Autobahn and then goes to work, just for the fun of it

can you look into the number of clutchs? and at what miliage it was replaced at?

if its the 3rd, thats a little disapointing, if its the second, well thats very encouraging!

5am drives eh? sounds like my kinda guy