Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

SharkWerks GT3/GT3RS Muffler Bypass Released (with videos)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-11-2008, 01:25 PM
Sezme is a splendid one to beholdSezme is a splendid one to beholdSezme is a splendid one to beholdSezme is a splendid one to beholdSezme is a splendid one to beholdSezme is a splendid one to beholdSezme is a splendid one to beholdSezme is a splendid one to behold
Alex - any left?

Old 10-11-2008, 06:38 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Sezme
Alex - any left?
Leaving Monday:P

Attached Images  
Old 10-14-2008, 10:31 AM
Linko4 has a spectacular aura aboutLinko4 has a spectacular aura aboutLinko4 has a spectacular aura about
That is so cool.

Old 11-12-2008, 08:04 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Linko4
That is so cool.
Cheers man...

And cheers for waiting guys- pretty close to shipping the next batch and the tips

Old 11-14-2008, 05:30 PM
mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !
nice by-pass. will be my mod one of these days

Old 11-15-2008, 01:35 PM
Originally Posted by mikymu
nice by-pass. will be my mod one of these days
We like them on the green ones that's for sure

Old 11-16-2008, 05:31 PM
mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !mikymu Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by sharkster
We like them on the green ones that's for sure
great picture. i saw Fred's green machine this year when I ran trackmaster with my M3 .... i like the stock green color scheme better.

" In terms of power, it's hard to believe dyno numbers that aren't engine dyno numbers (we don't have those here really) but yes that type of testing is/has been done. I'm not going to claim any "Bolt this on and you'll get power" type of WHP figures. There's no garantuee that you're going to get power and certainly anything noticeable but the back pressure is a bit lower when in sport mode for sure. I do _NOT_ feel any power difference myself but I guess that's a good thing because we're not loosing any power or torque either. Changing out cats/headers can do that. I truly believe Porsche did a fanstastic job on the headers/cats (where you get the power) and I'm not about to try and improve upon it because far better people than me will likely spin their wheels doing so. The headers on the 3 are as good as I've seen from Porsche. Period.

I did dyno the weight the lol 18 pounds baby!"

agree it's hard to document power gain/loss but most importantly you get rid of some weight where it counts

Old 11-17-2008, 11:46 PM
Linko4 has a spectacular aura aboutLinko4 has a spectacular aura aboutLinko4 has a spectacular aura about
very nice.

Old 11-18-2008, 08:48 AM
WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !
Alex, wondering if you have any black GT3/RS projects? None on your site, but just curious... Thanks!

Old 11-18-2008, 11:45 AM
Originally Posted by WyattH
Alex, wondering if you have any black GT3/RS projects? None on your site, but just curious... Thanks!
Done a couple yup (just haven't updated the site enough!):

[/quote]

Old 11-18-2008, 03:36 PM
WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !
Love it, thanks!!

Old 11-18-2008, 07:38 PM
Former Vendor
AutoTalent2 is a name known to allAutoTalent2 is a name known to allAutoTalent2 is a name known to allAutoTalent2 is a name known to allAutoTalent2 is a name known to allAutoTalent2 is a name known to all
We have sold a few, it sounds fantastic

Old 12-03-2008, 04:22 PM
Originally Posted by WyattH
Love it, thanks!!
Cheers!
Originally Posted by AutoTalent
We have sold a few, it sounds fantastic
Thanks for the support...

Guys that are waiting got more now too

Old 01-06-2009, 03:13 PM
prodigue is infamous around these parts
Just one quick question.. would putting on the bypass change the power delivery if I remain on the stock ECU? Such as more lag etc? I experienced a change when I put on a 3" exhaust on my previous turbo car.. but not so sure about a NA car like the GT3.

Old 01-06-2009, 03:53 PM
CarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by prodigue
Just one quick question.. would putting on the bypass change the power delivery if I remain on the stock ECU? Such as more lag etc? I experienced a change when I put on a 3" exhaust on my previous turbo car.. but not so sure about a NA car like the GT3.
No. If you remove all the mufflers and go full straight pipes you might experience a noticeable torque loss in the lower RPM's as these n/a motors are very sensitive to back pressure, exhaust pulses, etc, but you wont notice any improvement or decline in performance with just deleting the center muffler. With the exception of being able to constantly hear one of the greatest noises know to man!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: SharkWerks GT3/GT3RS Muffler Bypass Released (with videos)