Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

SharkWerks GT3/GT3RS Muffler Bypass Released (with videos)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-25-2007, 12:22 AM
ty328 is a splendid one to beholdty328 is a splendid one to beholdty328 is a splendid one to beholdty328 is a splendid one to beholdty328 is a splendid one to beholdty328 is a splendid one to beholdty328 is a splendid one to behold
Damn! That sound sick, I can't wait to hear it live. You and James just keep bring all the P-car into a different level, that's why you guys are so well know in the Bay Area. Keep up the good work.

Old 09-25-2007, 12:32 AM
eshaun is infamous around these partseshaun is infamous around these parts
that sounds fantastic...oh and wheels look so sick too

Old 09-25-2007, 01:03 AM
Modaholic
Kevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond repute
Sounds great Alex, whos that funny looking guy on the right?

Old 09-25-2007, 07:21 AM
OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !
Love it Alex! But what's even better is the absence of BS dyno claims....it's refreshing to see some honestly around what it can and can't do

Old 09-25-2007, 08:42 AM
Banned
GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !
I'm not sure I understand the set up. With the Cargraghic Kit 5 the side mufflers are deleted. Now I read about side mufflers again and the sport button. What is actually the physical hardware of the exhaust system? Could this apply for my system? I have the FVD headers with 200 cell cats, the elbow pipe to the stock center muffler. The side mufflers are removed. As is it sounds awesome so what does this offer?

Old 09-25-2007, 08:57 AM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Kevin M
Sounds great Alex, whos that funny looking guy on the right?
Thanks Kevin... Those two charachters are "Gary and Wyatt" from Weird Science

Old 09-25-2007, 08:58 AM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by DJ
Hells Bells baby! Rock on sharkey
That's right baby.... thought I'd use it having gone to one too many Raider games

Old 09-25-2007, 09:03 AM
Brian Haske is infamous around these partsBrian Haske is infamous around these parts
Sounds good man,

your neighbors must love you guys! hahaha

Just like your "old" neighbors and that damn blow off valve in the evo

Old 09-25-2007, 10:31 AM
Originally Posted by eshaun
that sounds fantastic...oh and wheels look so sick too
Thanks buddy... I think fred wants to do a photoshoot

Old 09-25-2007, 01:56 PM
pilone is just really nicepilone is just really nicepilone is just really nicepilone is just really nicepilone is just really nice
Simply original sound...love it!

Old 09-25-2007, 01:57 PM
Originally Posted by GT3Ranger
I'm not sure I understand the set up. With the Cargraghic Kit 5 the side mufflers are deleted. Now I read about side mufflers again and the sport button. What is actually the physical hardware of the exhaust system? Could this apply for my system? I have the FVD headers with 200 cell cats, the elbow pipe to the stock center muffler. The side mufflers are removed. As is it sounds awesome so what does this offer?
If you can imagine basically a center-design bypass system that's what we have. It replaces the stock center piece. With your Cargaphic it won't "quite" work and would need modifications I believe. I need to look at the FVD one more closesly or at leasdt test fit one here to see.... The best way to use this set up IMHO is for the guys that want to be stealthy/quieter with but with more sound if/when they activate the switch. Make sense?

Old 09-25-2007, 01:59 PM
Originally Posted by OhioGT2
Love it Alex! But what's even better is the absence of BS dyno claims....it's refreshing to see some honestly around what it can and can't do
Thanks Jamie Trying to keep it real here I guess? What did you decide re: a car? I'm really loving the RS so I think you might too. Come by next time you're in town and we'll go for a run to the store

Old 09-25-2007, 04:03 PM
Banned
GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !
Hey Alex thank you for the response. Let me know if your exhaust set up would be compatible with my FVD hardware. Going from beautifully loud to stealth mode would be great especially with the law. Thank you again and will follow up on this system. GT3Ranger...Juan

Old 09-25-2007, 05:00 PM
Redlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond repute
Boner material.

Old 09-25-2007, 05:54 PM
Originally Posted by Redlinerobert
Boner material.
LOL, we're using that line from you in the promo-video!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: SharkWerks GT3/GT3RS Muffler Bypass Released (with videos)