Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

SharkWerks GT3/GT3RS Muffler Bypass Released (with videos)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-27-2007, 04:40 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by OhioGT2
Well as you know, I went the economy route and built a Z06 that will hand any 996 on this board its *** In fact it may be in AZ on 10/11 at the WOTM event if any EVO car wants to run....

But I still want either a new GT2 or YOUR RS I'll be back in town in a couple weeks and hopefully I can finally see it!!!
Hey pal... I figured that would happen. V8, SC, NOS and you're DONE...

When you're out here next we'll go for a ride for sure. It might not be as fast as you're used to but it does sound good

Old 09-27-2007, 10:55 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by bobbrock
Got to hear the SharkWerks GT3 exhaust in person last night. Can't wait for this mod myself. Sounds absolutley amazing.
Hey Bob, good to see you yesterday and glad you liked it! You're up real soon and in the first batch for local guys. Oh and I promise we'll go for a ride in the Turbo while you wait. I hope I grow back some cojones by then

PS Hopefully see you Sunday at Danville!

Old 09-27-2007, 11:40 PM
bobbrock is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by sharkster
Hey Bob, good to see you yesterday and glad you liked it! You're up real soon and in the first batch for local guys. Oh and I promise we'll go for a ride in the Turbo while you wait. I hope I grow back some cojones by then

PS Hopefully see you Sunday at Danville!
I am going to hold you to it

Old 09-28-2007, 11:49 AM
Originally Posted by bobbrock
I am going to hold you to it
OK u got it

Old 09-28-2007, 01:14 PM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by OhioGT2
Well as you know, I went the economy route and built a Z06 that will hand any 996 on this board its *** In fact it may be in AZ on 10/11 at the WOTM event if any EVO car wants to run....

But I still want either a new GT2 or YOUR RS I'll be back in town in a couple weeks and hopefully I can finally see it!!!
You are out of control haha, matter of fact, ALEX AND FRED as well, all of you belong in the loony bin

Sounds awesome Alex, so many different setups now to choose from, makes it tough for you GT3/RS owners, all sound great!

Old 09-28-2007, 05:15 PM
CJA
CJA is a jewel in the roughCJA is a jewel in the roughCJA is a jewel in the rough
What an AMAZING sound.

Old 09-28-2007, 07:51 PM
jsdkms is infamous around these parts
I would also be interested to know if this would work with the FVD system that GT Ranger has instead of the stock can!

Old 09-28-2007, 07:53 PM
jsdkms is infamous around these parts
Where can I buy the S.S bolts for mounting the headers as I already broke off one of the steel bolts as you described!
Thanks

Old 09-28-2007, 09:22 PM
Originally Posted by jsdkms
Where can I buy the S.S bolts for mounting the headers as I already broke off one of the steel bolts as you described!
Thanks
I'm going to include them with all of the kits I hope. I have some set aside here if you need.

Old 09-28-2007, 09:48 PM
Originally Posted by iLLM3
You are out of control haha, matter of fact, ALEX AND FRED as well, all of you belong in the loony bin

Sounds awesome Alex, so many different setups now to choose from, makes it tough for you GT3/RS owners, all sound great!
Hehe I know but it cannot be helped

Old 10-01-2007, 12:42 AM
Originally Posted by CJA
What an AMAZING sound.
Cheers CJA, wait till you see the footage that JWGT2 got from his RS with the exhaust at a Friday track event. As an added bonus there's a guest appearance from the set up we did on Fred's...

I think now what we have to exhaust set ups we'll keep the nomenclature simple

Kit Normal People (that's what we have)
Kit Fred (for nutters!)

Both kits make children cry and I will have a disclaimer...

Old 10-01-2007, 07:55 AM
snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by CJA
What an AMAZING sound.
Wait until you have some crazy fu#king Brit do a drive-by in third gear at about 8K!!! Now that's amazing! Can't wait for my install.

James, when I got home I had to put icepacks on eyes to get them to pop backout from my skull after the ride you gave me in the 3.8TT!! Now that was truly an amazing thing!!!

Old 10-01-2007, 02:18 PM
kevinlpl is infamous around these parts
I love this exhaust but it won't help me meet sound limits at Laguna Seca will it. Nice job tha car is beautiful, I think I saw you at the Historics...

Old 10-01-2007, 02:22 PM
fredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by kevinlpl
I love this exhaust but it won't help me meet sound limits at Laguna Seca will it. Nice job tha car is beautiful, I think I saw you at the Historics...
Kevin,
It wouldn't matter anyways as even a stock Cayman S/GT3RS don't pass Laguna.

Unfortunately that's what stinks about Laguna. Fun track but you have to basically cruise through turns 5-6.

But with my setup I know I wouldn't pass cuz it would pick up my sound at every turn

Old 10-02-2007, 06:40 PM
jtkkz is infamous around these parts
sounds great

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: SharkWerks GT3/GT3RS Muffler Bypass Released (with videos)