Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

SharkWerks GT3/GT3RS Muffler Bypass Released (with videos)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-15-2008, 06:00 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Daytonaviolet
yup.. i this is Bar none one of my favorite mods. the sound is AWESOME.. btw i have bypass # 0041

thanks alex
hehe thanks one of the OGs:P

Old 07-16-2008, 09:11 AM
WildBill is infamous around these parts
Mine will arrive tomorrow, thanks Alex!

Old 07-16-2008, 09:16 AM
snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Daytonaviolet
yup.. i this is Bar none one of my favorite mods. the sound is AWESOME.. btw i have bypass # 0041

thanks alex
I have said this all along!! #0006. Throw in a LWF and the new Sharkwerks tips and it's a complete set for the GT3!!

Old 07-16-2008, 05:25 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by snowboarder54
I have said this all along!! #0006. Throw in a LWF and the new Sharkwerks tips and it's a complete set for the GT3!!
Early adopters... now if only we could drive like 0006

Old 07-16-2008, 05:52 PM
Originally Posted by 997TT
Mine will arrive tomorrow, thanks Alex!
Thanks for the order Bill and hope you like it.... Got a black/orange one we just finished today:

Old 07-16-2008, 08:54 PM
ThisFlyGuy is a jewel in the roughThisFlyGuy is a jewel in the roughThisFlyGuy is a jewel in the roughThisFlyGuy is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by sharkster
Thanks for the order Bill and hope you like it.... Got a black/orange one we just finished today:

oh momma, that black/orange combo is sick!

Old 07-19-2008, 05:31 PM
Originally Posted by ThisFlyGuy
oh momma, that black/orange combo is sick!
For some reason we haden't done a black/orange combo yet so it was neat to finally see

Old 07-26-2008, 05:56 PM
BryanF is infamous around these parts
Hi Alex

I've read a lot about your bypass muffler for the 997 GT3.I live in Melbourne Australia....and it seems from all comments that I have to get one.Do you have any dealers over here or could you you advise the approx cost in $USD of purchasing and airfreighting the muffler over to the land down under.

Appreciate your help !!

Bryan

Old 07-28-2008, 07:07 AM
NeverFastEnough is infamous around these parts
Another convert here too. Got the bypass (#0092) with tips installed last week. My dealer put them in and told me there were absolutely no problems at all.

All I can say is that I have not seen or heard a clip yet which does this mod justice. PC or bookshelf speakers just cannot reproduce the effect of the sound pressure waves hitting you. Revving it up at the dealer...those who liked loud loved it (lots of gauking and smiles even from some old "grey hairs"), and comments from those who do not, just said "that car sounds MEAN".

I do like the feature of still having a functional "sport" button...quiet mode whenever cops are around (I live in a city with noise ordinances), otherwise wide open.

If anyone has not heard this mod "live" yet, before passing any judgement you should hear it in person. I am sure you will be impressed. I am probably preaching to the choir here, but it is like comparing watching car races on TV or being there...totally different experiences.

Thanks Alex and everyone at Sharkwerks.

Last edited by NeverFastEnough; 07-29-2008 at 06:09 AM.
Old 07-28-2008, 12:23 PM
Originally Posted by BryanF
Hi Alex

I've read a lot about your bypass muffler for the 997 GT3.I live in Melbourne Australia....and it seems from all comments that I have to get one.Do you have any dealers over here or could you you advise the approx cost in $USD of purchasing and airfreighting the muffler over to the land down under.

Appreciate your help !!

Bryan
Hi Bryan, thanks for the kind words and absolutely we can send one out to you (Email replied)....

Old 07-29-2008, 07:26 PM
xwu22 is infamous around these parts
Boner material

Old 07-30-2008, 05:48 PM
Originally Posted by NeverFastEnough
Another convert here too. Got the bypass (#0092) with tips installed last week. My dealer put them in and told me there were absolutely no problems at all.

All I can say is that I have not seen or heard a clip yet which does this mod justice. PC or bookshelf speakers just cannot reproduce the effect of the sound pressure waves hitting you. Revving it up at the dealer...those who liked loud loved it (lots of gauking and smiles even from some old "grey hairs"), and comments from those who do not, just said "that car sounds MEAN".

I do like the feature of still having a functional "sport" button...quiet mode whenever cops are around (I live in a city with noise ordinances), otherwise wide open.

If anyone has not heard this mod "live" yet, before passing any judgement you should hear it in person. I am sure you will be impressed. I am probably preaching to the choir here, but it is like comparing watching car races on TV or being there...totally different experiences.

Thanks Alex and everyone at Sharkwerks.
Hey NeverFasteEnough really glad you like it and thanks again for the support Dan's working on another vid with some footage but it's hard to recreate in a WMV

Old 08-04-2008, 12:58 PM
N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !
Need to thank Alex and Snowboarder.

Snowboarder for graciously tossing the keys to Alex so he could whip me up to the rental car facility. Your car is just crazy!

Alex for smoking the tires on every turn (Sorry snowboarder) Those cups were just about toast anyways and we really wanted to hear the bypass sing...

Old 08-04-2008, 01:10 PM
Originally Posted by N2it
Need to thank Alex and Snowboarder.

Snowboarder for graciously tossing the keys to Alex so he could whip me up to the rental car facility. Your car is just crazy!

Alex for smoking the tires on every turn (Sorry snowboarder) Those cups were just about toast anyways and we really wanted to hear the bypass sing...
LOL yeah right!

Your car is under the knife:P

Old 08-04-2008, 01:19 PM
SirBells is infamous around these parts
i heard WTF CHUK is coming home with a whole new attitude!!!!
we need to talk!!!!

Originally Posted by sharkster
LOL yeah right!

Your car is under the knife:P

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: SharkWerks GT3/GT3RS Muffler Bypass Released (with videos)