Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

Farnbacher Loles wins Rolex GT Championship!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-26-2007, 12:51 PM
Gator is infamous around these parts
Farnbacher Loles wins Rolex GT Championship!

We wanted to share a photo of our #87 Farnbacher Loles 997 GT3 Cup at Miller Motorsports Park outside of Salt Lake City where we clinched the 2007 Grand Am Rolex GT Series Championship on September 15th. Bryce Miller (son of Porsche racer and New Jersey Porsche Dealer Paul Miller) and Dirk Werner piloted their Marquis Jet/IPC/Elf sponsored Porsche to 10 podiums out of 12 races. Wolf Henzler joined in for the finale and helped secure the championship. For those who missed the race, it was quite a finish as our sister car, driven by Leh Keen, Dominik Farnbacher and Ian Baas nearly pulled off the win on the final turn of the 1000KM race. In dramatic fashion, Dominik crossed the line in second place, pouring smoke off his shredded left rear tire.

It was a great season and we congratulate our drivers and crew members on a fantastic year. With our racing efforts being run out of our new Road Atlanta facility, our Danbury shop is now 100% dedicated to street car service and performance (including D.E.).

Thanks to everyone at 6SpeedOnline for your continued support and we look forward to using our racing experience and expertise to bring you the best possible products and services.

Best regards,
Roger Garbow
Marketing Director

Attached Images  
Old 09-26-2007, 01:00 PM
rockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond repute
Great news Roger and congrats !!!
I need to get my GT3 down there for some stuff....

I have some cup car rear toe arm's that need to be installed along with rear shock monoballs, ect. I live near Albany, NY.

Do you guys provide loaners or rentals If I drove the car down for the work ? TIA

Old 09-26-2007, 03:10 PM
analogmike is a glorious beacon of lightanalogmike is a glorious beacon of lightanalogmike is a glorious beacon of lightanalogmike is a glorious beacon of lightanalogmike is a glorious beacon of lightanalogmike is a glorious beacon of light
CONGRATS AGAIN!!!!

Next time I stop over will bring the "new" snake.

Tell Greg to call me I need my new cup car!!!

See you soon.

Old 09-26-2007, 08:54 PM
Thanks guys. Rockitman, while we don't have loaners, we would be happy to help you with your GT3 suspension. Give us a ring at 203.798.2929

And Mike, can I do some donuts in the parking lot with the snake?

Old 09-27-2007, 01:35 AM
kingleh is a glorious beacon of lightkingleh is a glorious beacon of lightkingleh is a glorious beacon of lightkingleh is a glorious beacon of lightkingleh is a glorious beacon of light
haaaaaaaaaay Roooooooooooshay.....

FL pretty much laid the smak down all year in grand am....

Old 09-27-2007, 02:56 AM
IIVVX is infamous around these partsIIVVX is infamous around these parts
congrats!, any more pics? can we at least get some champagne spray goin?

Old 09-27-2007, 05:41 AM
rockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Gator
Rockitman, while we don't have loaners, we would be happy to help you with your GT3 suspension. Give us a ring at 203.798.2929
Thanks Roger. Who is best to speak with ?

I have met Spencer ***, not sure if he works in the service area.... He sure is a great driver though. I been around Lime Rock with him in that insane GT1 class 944 turbo. Almost needed to wipe my azz after that ride...

Old 09-27-2007, 06:45 AM
TT Tommy is infamous around these parts
Does anyone have a link to video of the finish of the Salt Lake race? Speed Channel cut it off before the finish!

tw

Old 09-27-2007, 12:19 PM
TT Tommy, I too, would like to see the finish. From behind the high wall at Miller separating the front straight from pit lane, all we could see was the top of the car and the smoke pouring off at the checker. My DVR cut off as well.

Here's a nice podium shot from our awesome photographer Bob Chapman. You wanted champagne? You got it!

And Rockitman, you can ask for me and I'll point you in the direction.

Attached Images  
Old 09-27-2007, 02:13 PM
Ritesh is infamous around these parts
Congrats. I saw the race. It was awesome!!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.