Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

Gallardo with new wheels

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-20-2007, 07:43 PM
SoCal955 is infamous around these parts
The change in the color really sets off the look.
Great choice!!

Old 12-14-2007, 05:30 PM
justblaze is infamous around these parts
i think you should have gotten either the Maya MRS or the Maya DTV. Those are fresh!

Old 12-14-2007, 09:19 PM
TKDalumni is just really niceTKDalumni is just really niceTKDalumni is just really niceTKDalumni is just really nice
Looks like knockoff HRE542's

Old 12-15-2007, 05:33 PM
ice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond repute
I've bought 2 sets of Sevas 1 piece wheels. The first set was chrome and I noticed one wheel had some bubbles underneath the chrome around the hub area. This happens to a lot of wheels. Water collects in that area and eventually will get underneath the surface. Same thing happened to my Maya's.
The other set I still have on my wife's car. One spoke has a divat hole but I blame my wife's driving. She's rough on every wheel I ever bought her. She drives fast even through construction and potholes.
From what I can see, the Sevas line looks no different than lot's of other brands. Quality is sorely lacking everywhere in society today. Company owners and CEO's cut corners severely to increase profit and safety seems to be near the bottom of the checklist. Sevas advertzes the 1 piece wheels as being lighter than other cast wheels. They did this to compete with higherend wheels. It worked, they sold a ton of them. But the wheels are made in China and I don't trust China. Why would they care about us? They just want to get paid. As another guy said, HRE, iForged and others have had issues. Even one of my favorites, Radanergie seems to be having many problems with quality. People still buy them. Pay a hefty price for them, too. I do think Sevas should take care of the customers with the problems, that would go a long way to help their image. There are always 2 sides to a story so let's have full information before rushing to judgement.

Old 12-16-2007, 12:45 PM
///M Lifestyle has a spectacular aura about///M Lifestyle has a spectacular aura about
wheels look good, but dont want the same thing to happen to gallardo like previous stories i would change them just incase cuz you never know

Old 12-16-2007, 05:11 PM
Curves4S is infamous around these parts
Common sense and my genius foresight tells me there will be more incidents of this happening due to a production problem. This saga is far from over unless all those wheels are recalled/inpected. It'll only take one incident from shrapnel hitting and God forbid killing someone else in another vehicle and it will turn ugly fast. Any idea how many of those wheels from that particular factory are out on the street? Sounds to me like those wheels are a moving land mine.

Old 12-16-2007, 06:08 PM
vdavie is infamous around these parts
Wheels

Whats sad about this is this company has had a few problems it seems with one of its wheels. Now, it looks like so have a few others wheel companies. Now because of this the company will take a BIG hit and it does seem some folks here really want to take a shot at these guys. I own a company and i can tell you that no CEO worth a **** sets out to have this kind of stuff happen. Looks like they may have been a bit slow to help the guy in the thread, but that that does not mean the whole company should be trashed. Its easy to post a negitive thread and bash but step back and think of what this company is going through now. "Made in China" has taken on a whole new meaning this last year..should Toys are US be run out of business for the lead in some of there toys they had made in China?

V

Old 12-16-2007, 11:37 PM
Banned
renntech36 is infamous around these partsrenntech36 is infamous around these parts
I just wanna know how you know this guy drives a POS? For all you know, he could drive a Lamborghini????? Coming from a guy with a 350Z on a Porsche Board?????

Originally Posted by lemansz20
Yea your right they did sponsor with a good price for the wheels, YOUR POINT?? Im sorry that they wont make wheels for your pos. So since your so smart, now b/c they gave me a better price for the wheels to do a photoshoot for their company, NOW THEIR PAYING ME???? If that was true, im gonna call all the other companies and see what cars they need and maybe theyll pay me in wheels. Maybe I can live my life off wheels, and put food on the table like that. Its really not even worth to speak with someone that knows no knowledge of wheels, and only takes one side of a story and pushes it to the end.

All and all, the owner of sevas is a nice guy, has never done me wrong. As far as I know, doesnt want to do harm to anyone. Im sure he'll fix the problem and you will no longer be able to ***** out pictures of problems that you are not affiliated with. Dont speak, what you dont know. You should REALLY live by that.

If anyone wants to knock a company, dont forget to knock the rest b/c they have ALL had their problems.

Old 12-17-2007, 12:13 AM
dicoomafia is infamous around these parts
its look sick!!!

but im sure u prefer ur life on the car being sick......

so please change them.......and try to find similar onces.......

Old 12-17-2007, 06:59 AM
B7S4 is infamous around these parts
The one with black wheels is a beauty!

Old 12-18-2007, 06:22 AM
Porsche997TT is a splendid one to beholdPorsche997TT is a splendid one to beholdPorsche997TT is a splendid one to beholdPorsche997TT is a splendid one to beholdPorsche997TT is a splendid one to beholdPorsche997TT is a splendid one to beholdPorsche997TT is a splendid one to beholdPorsche997TT is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by WTRacing
that looks sick! but some crazy stories about those wheels!
Matches the car very well!

Old 12-20-2007, 05:06 PM
Jeff SD is a jewel in the roughJeff SD is a jewel in the roughJeff SD is a jewel in the rough
I can't speak to the quality..But they certainly do look great!

Old 12-31-2007, 03:10 PM
Banned
Turtle69 is infamous around these parts
Rims look nice in black.

Old 01-06-2008, 11:27 PM
Banned
lemansz20 is infamous around these parts
renntech36, I own a 997 c2s just so you know so im on here for a reason. Honestly I decided to look more into the problem and they are having BIG issues with their wheels, though I havent had issues. I just dont like when people knock a company knowing only one side, you have to admit that sucks b/c a company cant always defend itself everywhere. I will have to agree though with everyone in that, YES I am in your boat guys where I say, a lambo is a lambo and I probably wouldnt drive on those wheels anymore what so ever.

One thing I will say, and im sure most would agree they are sexy lol.

Old 01-09-2008, 08:22 PM
RT8_M3 is infamous around these partsRT8_M3 is infamous around these parts
Man, it's crazy how those rims just crack like that.

But yeah, back on topic. Rims look pretty alright.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Gallardo with new wheels