Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

Gallardo with new wheels

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-18-2007, 02:39 PM
Banned
WheelsDirectOnline.com is infamous around these parts
Gallardo with new wheels

These are the Sevas Forged G5 3peice. Customer went with a crazy paint job that came out in awesome.

Old 10-18-2007, 05:11 PM
speedappeal is just really nicespeedappeal is just really nicespeedappeal is just really nicespeedappeal is just really nicespeedappeal is just really nice
I sure wouldn't buy seves after hearing the stories recently. I saw this on m5board.com a few days.

Old 10-18-2007, 05:15 PM
ol'school is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by speedappeal
I sure wouldn't buy seves after hearing the stories recently. I saw this on m5board.com a few days.
Wow,that's pretty serious mate.

Old 10-18-2007, 05:39 PM
ZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud of

Holy ****in ****! I've never seen a failure that bad. The first one is insane, it blew shrapnel through the unibody and into the spare-tire well in the trunk!!!

Old 10-18-2007, 07:11 PM
Banned
WheelsDirectOnline.com is infamous around these parts
I asked Sevas about that, I was told there was a recall on 2-3 sets of there 1 piece wheels and this should never happen again. They explained to us that there 3 piece wheels like the ones shown above are not even made in the same factory and have undergone testing to insure quality. I hope this helps clear your mind on there 3 piece line.

WDO

Last edited by WheelsDirectOnline.com; 10-18-2007 at 07:21 PM.
Old 10-18-2007, 08:10 PM
IIVVX is infamous around these partsIIVVX is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by ZAMIRZ
Holy ****in ****! I've never seen a failure that bad. The first one is insane, it blew shrapnel through the unibody and into the spare-tire well in the trunk!!!
seriously...what if that shrapnel went into the passenger compartment.

Old 10-19-2007, 12:19 AM
speedappeal is just really nicespeedappeal is just really nicespeedappeal is just really nicespeedappeal is just really nicespeedappeal is just really nice
Originally Posted by WheelsDirectOnline.com
I asked Sevas about that, I was told there was a recall on 2-3 sets of there 1 piece wheels and this should never happen again. They explained to us that there 3 piece wheels like the ones shown above are not even made in the same factory and have undergone testing to insure quality. I hope this helps clear your mind on there 3 piece line.

WDO
They lied to you since I have read about 7 of these incidents online of where this happened. Imagine if they died because of these rim problems. There are at least 3 incidents in just that first link. If McDonald's nuggets were deadly then I sure wouldn't buy their hamburgers.

Old 10-19-2007, 12:31 AM
WTRacing is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by WheelsDirectOnline.com

that looks sick! but some crazy stories about those wheels!

Old 10-19-2007, 05:36 AM
CliffClavin is infamous around these parts
They lied to you since I have read about 7 of these incidents online of where this happened. Imagine if they died because of these rim problems. There are at least 3 incidents in just that first link. If McDonald's nuggets were deadly then I sure wouldn't buy their hamburgers.
Yes and it appears they have not done much in terms of offering expiation according to those links. The manner in which they have responded to these defects speaks volumes about their business practices to me.

Old 10-19-2007, 06:20 AM
damon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond repute
These stories prove again that when you buy wheels from vendors who don't actually MAKE their own product they can't really control quality. Hopefully they get a hold on QC because they are nice looking wheels.

**Don't forget to add my name to online orders!**

Or use this link:
http://www.tirerack.com/a.jsp?a=BH1&url=index.jsp
Old 10-19-2007, 07:04 AM
detailwerkz.com is infamous around these parts
any more shots of that lambo with the black wheel?

Old 10-19-2007, 07:10 AM
Awaiting Email Confirmation
Tommy6030 is infamous around these parts
I'm not really feeling them. You should have gone SDS...

Old 10-19-2007, 07:26 AM
Alex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant future
Gallardo looks sick. I wouldn't drive it with those wheels after reading those links.

Old 10-19-2007, 08:12 AM
bumble996 has a reputation beyond reputebumble996 has a reputation beyond reputebumble996 has a reputation beyond reputebumble996 has a reputation beyond reputebumble996 has a reputation beyond reputebumble996 has a reputation beyond reputebumble996 has a reputation beyond reputebumble996 has a reputation beyond reputebumble996 has a reputation beyond reputebumble996 has a reputation beyond reputebumble996 has a reputation beyond repute
When you own a car like that, why go cheap on the wheels? Doesn't make sense...look for a manufacturer that has a solid reputation or one that meets TUV or JWA standards.

Old 10-19-2007, 11:40 AM
Dino V is just really niceDino V is just really niceDino V is just really niceDino V is just really niceDino V is just really nice
Looks good!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Gallardo with new wheels