Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

Anyone using a Gallardo as a daily driver

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-28-2008, 01:54 PM
rotus is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by ALTAADAM007
2 yr Unlimited mileage as I remember it.
3 years / Unlimited Mileage from MY08 onwards

Old 01-28-2008, 09:39 PM
globalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by rotus
Wow I have to say that is impressive for a super car.... Makes me wonder about getting a 2008

Old 01-29-2008, 11:03 PM
Themadsupra is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by rotus
Boy oh boy...I bet we see some people really out putting miles on these things if thats the case! I know I would be ha

Old 01-30-2008, 04:52 PM
turbo_freak is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by kinnsella
7,500 mile service is $900
15,000 mile service is $1,800

Build a relationship with a dealer and they wil take care of you.
great DD and I actually had my servicing done for signigantly less than stated here at Lambo Beverly Hills

Old 01-31-2008, 08:48 AM
chidoks is a jewel in the roughchidoks is a jewel in the roughchidoks is a jewel in the roughchidoks is a jewel in the rough
if i could afford one, i'd dd it definitely

Old 01-31-2008, 09:15 AM
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by globalm3
Wow I have to say that is impressive for a super car.... Makes me wonder about getting a 2008
Wonder what types of deals are going on these days??? Lease or finance deals on the new(er) ones???

Old 01-31-2008, 09:37 AM
globalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond repute
Ill check into them in the summer when im in the market. But either way this is very impressive on Lambo part

Old 01-31-2008, 10:13 AM
Gasman is a jewel in the roughGasman is a jewel in the roughGasman is a jewel in the rough
the three years is nice, the unlimited miles will probably really be used on maybe 2 cars. People just don't generally stack miles on these cars. A 3 year 50 k would be more than enough.

Old 01-31-2008, 10:16 AM
pjb84 is infamous around these partspjb84 is infamous around these partspjb84 is infamous around these parts
I'll def. semi-DD my Gallardo when I get one. I'd rather drive something more functional and comfortable as a DD. Note sure if I'd take it to crowded places or leave it parked for along period of time. But just zipping around doing my business all day in the G sounds like fun. I've been kinda checking out the Porsches more since I joined this site and may go with a 996 or 997 instead of a Gallardo first just because I would imagine them not attracting as much attention and being more reliable and cheaper to maintain. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Old 01-31-2008, 10:21 AM
Axxlrod Is a GOD !Axxlrod Is a GOD !Axxlrod Is a GOD !Axxlrod Is a GOD !Axxlrod Is a GOD !Axxlrod Is a GOD !Axxlrod Is a GOD !Axxlrod Is a GOD !Axxlrod Is a GOD !Axxlrod Is a GOD !Axxlrod Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by pjb84
I'll def. semi-DD my Gallardo when I get one. I'd rather drive something more functional and comfortable as a DD. Note sure if I'd take it to crowded places or leave it parked for along period of time. But just zipping around doing my business all day in the G sounds like fun. I've been kinda checking out the Porsches more since I joined this site and may go with a 996 or 997 instead of a Gallardo first just because I would imagine them not attracting as much attention and being more reliable and cheaper to maintain. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.
Sheesh. Why don't you just go with a Veyron. You seem like a baller.

Old 01-31-2008, 11:08 AM
pjb84 is infamous around these partspjb84 is infamous around these partspjb84 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Axxlrod
Sheesh. Why don't you just go with a Veyron. You seem like a baller.
What kind of comment was that? Sorry Assrod but I dont usually don't participate in the 16 yr old internet wars.
I simply stated that if I had a Gallardo I wouldn't park it in crowded areas or leave it alone for long periods of time and for reasons of attracting attention and lack of praticallity I've been swaying away from the idea of a G and more towards a Porsche. On top of that there is snow & salt on the ground 7 months out of the yr up here.

Last edited by pjb84; 01-31-2008 at 11:12 AM.
Old 01-31-2008, 12:00 PM
Gasman is a jewel in the roughGasman is a jewel in the roughGasman is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by pjb84
What kind of comment was that? Sorry Assrod but I dont usually don't participate in the 16 yr old internet wars.
I simply stated that if I had a Gallardo I wouldn't park it in crowded areas or leave it alone for long periods of time and for reasons of attracting attention and lack of praticallity I've been swaying away from the idea of a G and more towards a Porsche. On top of that there is snow & salt on the ground 7 months out of the yr up here.
Few US owners if any seem to drive g's in the snow. There are pictures of the Swiss skiier that has a roof rack on his. It is awd. For all you are saying the 911 is probably a better choice. The gallardo if user as a dd should probably used daily to go one way to work or something similar. Its too attention grabbing for errandcrunning etc, plus there is no room inside where the 911 has a functional trunk and 'backseat' for storage.

Old 01-31-2008, 12:07 PM
Originally Posted by Gasman
Few US owners if any seem to drive g's in the snow. There are pictures of the Swiss skiier that has a roof rack on his. It is awd. For all you are saying the 911 is probably a better choice. The gallardo if user as a dd should probably used daily to go one way to work or something similar. Its too attention grabbing for errandcrunning etc, plus there is no room inside where the 911 has a functional trunk and 'backseat' for storage.
Thanks Gasman, this is exactly what I was trying to say.

I'm sure it is OK in the snow with it being AWD, although I would never drive it in the snow even if it was good in the stuff. Just the thought of it being covered in salt, sand, and road debris makes me want to cry.

Old 01-31-2008, 12:51 PM
bprime is infamous around these parts
If I can DD my S2k, I wouldn't see the Gallardo being any different in low levels of utility. I don't really cart much around, just my bag/laptop. A second seat and floorboard is enough space for me.

Old 01-31-2008, 01:29 PM
Originally Posted by bprime
If I can DD my S2k, I wouldn't see the Gallardo being any different in low levels of utility. I don't really cart much around, just my bag/laptop. A second seat and floorboard is enough space for me.
the big difference comes in with the attention it recieves, and how many people have no respect for other's stuff. For me when I get the gallardo I can dd because my commute is from garage to garage on a winding road. If I had to run errands after work I'd leave it home because I'd be afraid to park it.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Anyone using a Gallardo as a daily driver