Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

Who finances their Gallardo?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-17-2008, 12:25 PM
pandemic is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by LABrit
You are a ****ing schmuck.

I have 3 members on my ignore list and it took either months of me getting fed up of them, or meeting them in person to make that decision.

You just made it in a split second, congratulations!
You no doubt live at home with mommy and daddy, fukwad. That's the only way someone of your station in life can afford to get any thing in their meager existence( i.e. you have no real money). I have been buying and selling exotics when you were still riding a bicycle (what do you drive now?). The responses to the post reflect this. Grow up and fully support yourself; then go looking for a car when you actually are living ALL ON YOUR OWN.

Old 01-17-2008, 02:26 PM
Originally Posted by vivaleduc
7 and counting.
I'll keep my own count, fool.

Old 01-17-2008, 03:19 PM
jdj27x is infamous around these parts
dammn....... woke up on the wrong side of the bed

Old 01-17-2008, 03:45 PM
ashokn225 has a spectacular aura aboutashokn225 has a spectacular aura about
Everyone believes different ways of financing. Just cause this guy believes if you don't pay cash you don't own it, doesn't mean it's right. Doesn't mean it's the correct way of doing it either (it's actually not). But that doesn't make it wrong. It's just the way people wanna do ****. I doubt you guys would call Josh a ****wad or whatever it is you're calling this new guy when he comes into this thread just because he feels that way.

And pandemic, while I'm sticking up for you, chill out on the personal attack at LaBrit, he's a pretty respected member. Now go get your post count up.

Wow, I'm in a remarkably mediatory mood today. F**kin newb. Okay I feel better.

Old 01-17-2008, 04:23 PM
Gasman is a jewel in the roughGasman is a jewel in the roughGasman is a jewel in the rough
You sir are a TOTAL IDIOT, and you probably enjoy it.

I will be financing my Lambo because I can pay for it with pre tax money that way. Why spend post tax money on a toy when I can do it this way?

Old 01-17-2008, 04:27 PM
Originally Posted by Gasman

I will be financing my Lambo because I can pay for it with pre tax money that way. Why spend post tax money on a toy when I can do it this way?
Exactly. This, Mr. Gasman, is why I am driving a Lamborghini and you are still dreaming of one.
Pity.

Old 01-17-2008, 04:38 PM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by slykmr
I really do not see the rational in if you have to finance it you cant afford it. If you can get cheap money from a bank and use your cash for other things then why not? Please enlighten me... I know a very successful guy that leases his Veyron. Him and me must be poor posers then

Totally agree, like anything there are probably tons of people who can't afford it and go for the 144 month terms, but to generalize like that in saying whoever doesn't buy anything cash and in full can't afford it is silly!

Old 01-17-2008, 04:44 PM
20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute
not kirby.

Old 01-17-2008, 04:49 PM
Gasman is a jewel in the roughGasman is a jewel in the roughGasman is a jewel in the rough
Yes, Mr. Pandemic,

You are right. You are the greatestest person in the whole world and everyone should bow down to you.

Old 01-17-2008, 07:05 PM
Administrator
Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !
Pandemic..have a nice week off.

(and LA Brit..please don't respond that way..thank you.)

Old 01-17-2008, 07:08 PM
Kevinw23 is a jewel in the roughKevinw23 is a jewel in the roughKevinw23 is a jewel in the roughKevinw23 is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by Gasman

You took the words right out of my mouth! One of the perks to owning your own business.

Old 01-17-2008, 07:22 PM
Itzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by 20C4S
not kirby.

Hey! Leave me outta this...

Old 01-17-2008, 07:46 PM
drjoe is a jewel in the roughdrjoe is a jewel in the roughdrjoe is a jewel in the roughdrjoe is a jewel in the rough
prob 2500+ dollars a month...

Old 01-17-2008, 07:55 PM
TUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant future
Cool...Controlit found a cure for the pathetic Pandemic...

Old 01-17-2008, 08:04 PM
DarioTexas is just really niceDarioTexas is just really niceDarioTexas is just really niceDarioTexas is just really nice
I paid the full tax on my LP up front ... First and Last month payment ... And have the option to buy the car for $135K after three years ... Hope that helps.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Who finances their Gallardo?