Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

Dangerous Lambo!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-06-2008, 03:12 PM
Hernando is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by powday
No, the guy who crashed the black one is writing the story. Unvmym3 was referring to the yellow one further down the page.
ohhh. Thanks for the correction then. My bad.

Old 02-08-2008, 06:03 PM
GT3PTY is infamous around these parts
damm

Old 02-10-2008, 07:20 PM
globalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond repute
This is all a interesting read guys... If I could afford a 300k car this would surely make me NOT want one!

Anyone here have any idea why the cars are doing this?

I heard some lambo owner tell me some electric wiring in his car were sitting right by the engine block not wrapped just sitting thier. I would say that is **** to being burned quick

Old 02-10-2008, 08:15 PM
Shawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Kevin2772
I remember looking at those pics. you could see the fried arm hanging out of the car. There was also a passenger with him. Nothing like burning alive...
I was not two guys, It was two young girls. Inexperienced drivers too.

Old 02-10-2008, 08:17 PM
Shawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Kevin2772
I remember looking at those pics. you could see the fried arm hanging out of the car. There was also a passenger with him. Nothing like burning alive...
I was not two guys, It was a guy and a girl.

There's not much of a story on how it happened but apparently the passenger was one of Czech Republic's best models, Renata Vaculikova. Needless to say, they both died.

Old 02-13-2008, 08:39 AM
DarioTexas is just really niceDarioTexas is just really niceDarioTexas is just really niceDarioTexas is just really nice
The Video is funny and retarded at the same time ... The first lambo won't go into gear and the second one just spins out it tires making it look like the dude is preventing the car from moving.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9bwGf_WdWc

Old 02-13-2008, 09:21 AM
NoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant future
Just got done reading that entire page... seems that Lambo has quite a few quality problems. Kinda sad so many people might be losing their lives to manuf defects.

Old 02-13-2008, 09:25 AM
Banned
Kevin2772 is infamous around these parts
I asked Lambo of Gold Coast if they had ever heard of anything like this happening with their customers....Needless to say they had NEVER heard ANYTHING at all about something like this happening... Although there are alot of owners over on lambopower and they had never had anything like this happen either...

Old 02-13-2008, 09:47 AM
globalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by DarioTexas
The Video is funny and retarded at the same time ... The first lambo won't go into gear and the second one just spins out it tires making it look like the dude is preventing the car from moving.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9bwGf_WdWc
Look at the lambo owner trying to change the subjectJK!

That video is ****ing retarded. How the hell can a human hold that much torque in a car? And whos to say he wasnt on the front brake and barely giving any gas? Germans lol

Old 02-14-2008, 10:41 PM
Lay2Low is infamous around these parts
Ouch...

Old 02-17-2008, 05:42 PM
M5&RS Captin is a splendid one to beholdM5&RS Captin is a splendid one to beholdM5&RS Captin is a splendid one to beholdM5&RS Captin is a splendid one to beholdM5&RS Captin is a splendid one to beholdM5&RS Captin is a splendid one to beholdM5&RS Captin is a splendid one to behold
that was an ugly crash. what happend?