Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

twin Turbo Spider going on a Roadtrip!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-12-2008, 05:36 AM
g-force is infamous around these parts
be on the OC run feb 24th

Old 02-12-2008, 02:57 PM
WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !
Please document the crap out of this. That is just awesome.

Let me know if Vroom backs out and you still want a copilot.

Old 02-12-2008, 03:02 PM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
You inspire me on driving the hell out of my car now :/ Good luck man, have fun and be safe!

Old 02-12-2008, 08:23 PM
Originally Posted by WyattH
Please document the crap out of this. That is just awesome.

Let me know if Vroom backs out and you still want a copilot.
Thanks for the offer but Bernard is PUMPED!

Old 02-12-2008, 08:58 PM
WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !
Good. Now I expect 2x as many pictures at least!!

Old 02-13-2008, 06:15 AM
TTM0TION is infamous around these parts
Sounds like so much fun, hope I can have that kind of free time when I'm older haha...hopefully you are able to get pics of this whole trip

Old 02-13-2008, 04:22 PM
str8-take is a splendid one to beholdstr8-take is a splendid one to beholdstr8-take is a splendid one to beholdstr8-take is a splendid one to beholdstr8-take is a splendid one to beholdstr8-take is a splendid one to beholdstr8-take is a splendid one to beholdstr8-take is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by g-force
I'll be too anxious to "hit the road" when I land in Sarasota but
call Jason Heffner 941 359-0900. He will take for a ride any day this week

Thanks
Wayne
I talked to Jason and I'm going to check it out Friday afternoon with video camera in hand. Hopefully I'll have some video up by Saturday night. Wayne, if you want to be the first to post vids let me know. My vid will just be raw footage, I'm no Steven Spielberg.

Old 02-14-2008, 04:40 AM
Originally Posted by TTM0TION
Sounds like so much fun, hope I can have that kind of free time when I'm older haha...hopefully you are able to get pics of this whole trip
You NEED to make the time to have fun in this life...there MAY NOT
be another.....Bernard is bringing a camera, he'll be in charge of Vids &
pics

Old 02-14-2008, 06:57 AM
pjb84 is infamous around these partspjb84 is infamous around these partspjb84 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by g-force
You NEED to make the time to have fun in this life...there MAY NOT
be another......
I like the way you think.

Old 02-14-2008, 09:28 AM
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by iLLM3
You inspire me on driving the hell out of my car now :/ Good luck man, have fun and be safe!
Lets take your GT2 across country! Ill close my office for 2 weeks and well roll out!!!

(u think im playing?)

Old 02-14-2008, 12:21 PM
Originally Posted by str8-take
I talked to Jason and I'm going to check it out Friday afternoon with video camera in hand. Hopefully I'll have some video up by Saturday night. Wayne, if you want to be the first to post vids let me know. My vid will just be raw footage, I'm no Steven Spielberg.
Call him before you go there he is waiting for ECU to arrive tommorow
and he is changing fluids. I don't want you to waste a trip.

Hell I don't care post em.
thanks

Last edited by g-force; 02-14-2008 at 12:24 PM.
Old 02-15-2008, 06:28 PM
Well i'm taking the red eye tomorrow night.

I understand Jason took you for a spin today. post when you can
....right now You are more famliar with my car than I am!

Thanks

Old 02-15-2008, 07:52 PM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by pearlcoupeg35
Lets take your GT2 across country! Ill close my office for 2 weeks and well roll out!!!

(u think im playing?)
I'm seriously tempted Destination tooooo?

Old 02-15-2008, 07:57 PM
str8-take is a splendid one to beholdstr8-take is a splendid one to beholdstr8-take is a splendid one to beholdstr8-take is a splendid one to beholdstr8-take is a splendid one to beholdstr8-take is a splendid one to beholdstr8-take is a splendid one to beholdstr8-take is a splendid one to behold
2 words....... ROCKET SHIP, I was laughing like a mental patient when we did the 10-130 test. It's loud as hell too, as if you won't be getting enough attention. The car doesn't accelerate it "squirts" forward like when a fat man steps on full tube of Colgate. You will have too much fun with this beast, just make sure you have plenty of runway ahead of you when you hit the gas. I'm working on getting a program to transfer the video (not my video camera). I will post it as soon as I can (hopefully tonight). Thanks for the opportunity, you are the man! I drove 4 hours round trip to make a 10 minute ride and it was completely worth it. Jason Heffner was a hell of a nice guy too, it was really interesting talking to him.

Last edited by str8-take; 02-15-2008 at 08:37 PM.
Old 02-15-2008, 09:11 PM
pjb84 is infamous around these partspjb84 is infamous around these partspjb84 is infamous around these parts
2 words....... ROCKET SHIP, I was laughing like a mental patient when we did the 10-130 test. It's loud as hell too, as if you won't be getting enough attention. The car doesn't accelerate it "squirts" forward like when a fat man steps on full tube of Colgate. You will have too much fun with this beast, just make sure you have plenty of runway ahead of you when you hit the gas. I'm working on getting a program to transfer the video (not my video camera). I will post it as soon as I can (hopefully tonight). Thanks for the opportunity, you are the man! I drove 4 hours round trip to make a 10 minute ride and it was completely worth it. Jason Heffner was a hell of a nice guy too, it was really interesting talking to him.
Sounds like alot of fun. I cant wait to see the vid. You gonna post it in this thread?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: twin Turbo Spider going on a Roadtrip!