Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

twin Turbo Spider going on a Roadtrip!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-15-2008, 09:18 PM
str8-take is a splendid one to beholdstr8-take is a splendid one to beholdstr8-take is a splendid one to beholdstr8-take is a splendid one to beholdstr8-take is a splendid one to beholdstr8-take is a splendid one to beholdstr8-take is a splendid one to beholdstr8-take is a splendid one to behold
Yeah I'll post the vid here, not the best quality video...I was having to much fun to focus on camera angle. BTW I only got to try the "valet" version (725 rwhp on pump gas...haha). Jason didn't have any race gas at the shop so I didn't get the 850 rwhp ride, I told him "I think the 725 version would do just fine"

Old 02-15-2008, 09:24 PM
g-force is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by str8-take
2 words....... ROCKET SHIP, I was laughing like a mental patient when we did the 10-130 test. It's loud as hell too, as if you won't be getting enough attention. The car doesn't accelerate it "squirts" forward like when a fat man steps on full tube of Colgate. You will have too much fun with this beast, just make sure you have plenty of runway ahead of you when you hit the gas. I'm working on getting a program to transfer the video (not my video camera). I will post it as soon as I can (hopefully tonight). Thanks for the opportunity, you are the man! I drove 4 hours round trip to make a 10 minute ride and it was completely worth it. Jason Heffner was a hell of a nice guy too, it was really interesting talking to him.
Glad you enjoyed it and worth your time to go there..Top down or up?

Am getting jazzed to start the drive... burned few Cd's today...
rocker stuff.."Highway to Hell", "I can't drive 55" etc...etc

Old 02-15-2008, 09:34 PM
pjb84 is infamous around these partspjb84 is infamous around these partspjb84 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by g-force
Glad you enjoyed it and worth your time to go there..Top down or up?

Am getting jazzed to start the drive... burned few Cd's today...
rocker stuff.."Highway to Hell", "I can't drive 55" etc...etc
LMFAO, you are my hero

Old 02-15-2008, 10:05 PM
str8-take is a splendid one to beholdstr8-take is a splendid one to beholdstr8-take is a splendid one to beholdstr8-take is a splendid one to beholdstr8-take is a splendid one to beholdstr8-take is a splendid one to beholdstr8-take is a splendid one to beholdstr8-take is a splendid one to behold
Don't wanna leave you guys hangin'....I downloaded more programs onto my computer than I care to mention to upload this video and it's not happening. I will try and talk to the person who lent me the vidcam and I will try and upload tommorrow afternoon. Jason dropped the top on the way back to the shop and that's when I really heard the "howl".

Old 02-16-2008, 01:04 PM
Okay, I have a short acceleration video

But it's not uploading to Youtube, I have sent out a few pm's for help. Anyone can send me a pm with their email address and I'll send to them so that they can post it up. I'm editing the other vid's now.

Old 02-16-2008, 02:46 PM
ELIM is just really niceELIM is just really niceELIM is just really niceELIM is just really nice
Originally Posted by str8-take
But it's not uploading to Youtube, I have sent out a few pm's for help. Anyone can send me a pm with their email address and I'll send to them so that they can post it up. I'm editing the other vid's now.
PM sent...if you still need help.