Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

Nice Murcielago for sale, currently at Heffner's, Salvage title, but priced right!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-28-2008, 06:10 AM
cjmatt is just really nicecjmatt is just really nicecjmatt is just really nicecjmatt is just really nice
No, I'm aware that he doesnt have a civic, i just saw his sig and thought itd make a great comparison.

high end exotics are the ONLY cars that should come in these outlandish colors to be honest. I think they would look way less at home on a toyota solara, or honda accord for example

bland car = bland color
hot car = hot color

Old 02-28-2008, 09:59 AM
unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !
hey i agree , hell my car is yellow . but then again yellow is also my favorite color.

Old 02-28-2008, 06:45 PM
DarioTexas is just really niceDarioTexas is just really niceDarioTexas is just really niceDarioTexas is just really nice
I'm not knocking anybody (guess I am kinda) ... Once you get behind the wheel of an exotic it doesn't matter what color it is YOU WILL get 10000 X more attention than anything else ... So you will quench your thirst rather quickly ...

When I had my G SE it was a bit obnoxious but I was OK almost using it as a daily driver ... Goin to the grocery store, valet parking everywhere, etc ... The doors opened up normally and it was dark gray. It got attention but in a "NICE CAR" sort of way.

Once I upgraded to the LP it has become almost uncomfortable to go ANYWHERE .... People chasing you down and taking pictures while in front of you ... When I pull up to ANY spot or valet it is almost a stand-still of people staring, mouths open, or even a look of disgust on their face??? ... Imagine all of this happening in slow motion with ALL EYES on you and to top it off you have to push your doors UP to get out ... It's almost unbearable for me to the point that I drive around a couple times before I valet just to catch a moment when there's not a crowd ... I could ONLY imagine adding a bright color ... The feel behind the LP from people changes from "NICE CAR" to "WHAT an OBNOXIOUS *****" ... Others might have a different experience or lust for this attention but I will be going back to the Gallardo and sending it to Heffner.

Old 02-28-2008, 07:44 PM
spyderman33 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by DarioTexas
I'm not knocking anybody (guess I am kinda) ... Once you get behind the wheel of an exotic it doesn't matter what color it is YOU WILL get 10000 X more attention than anything else ... So you will quench your thirst rather quickly ...

When I had my G SE it was a bit obnoxious but I was OK almost using it as a daily driver ... Goin to the grocery store, valet parking everywhere, etc ... The doors opened up normally and it was dark gray. It got attention but in a "NICE CAR" sort of way.

Once I upgraded to the LP it has become almost uncomfortable to go ANYWHERE .... People chasing you down and taking pictures while in front of you ... When I pull up to ANY spot or valet it is almost a stand-still of people staring, mouths open, or even a look of disgust on their face??? ... Imagine all of this happening in slow motion with ALL EYES on you and to top it off you have to push your doors UP to get out ... It's almost unbearable for me to the point that I drive around a couple times before I valet just to catch a moment when there's not a crowd ... I could ONLY imagine adding a bright color ... The feel behind the LP from people changes from "NICE CAR" to "WHAT an OBNOXIOUS *****" ... Others might have a different experience or lust for this attention but I will be going back to the Gallardo and sending it to Heffner.
I'm the obnoxious ****** half cousin... Funny thing is that I just also bought a bright red smart ForTwo and the reaction in that car is completely opposite..

Old 02-28-2008, 07:50 PM
daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !
dario - you know better than most. I'll take your word on that. I think it also depends on where you would live. In Plano (or places like that) i'm sure that car illicits a response different than it would in london, NYC, or San Diego...

Old 03-01-2008, 02:02 PM
The Pun
I LIKE TO YELL ON THE INTERNET!!!!!

Nice deal and a great color combo car.

Old 03-02-2008, 10:44 PM
ap1dc5 is infamous around these parts
salvage title huh!
i rather get a 02 for less then that!

Old 03-03-2008, 12:58 PM
Vicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond repute
Heffners huh? What's the over/under on another floormat incident?

Old 03-03-2008, 01:37 PM
GTGuy has much to be proud ofGTGuy has much to be proud ofGTGuy has much to be proud ofGTGuy has much to be proud ofGTGuy has much to be proud ofGTGuy has much to be proud ofGTGuy has much to be proud ofGTGuy has much to be proud of
Does anyone know how bad the accident was or what happen?

Old 03-05-2008, 12:38 PM
exclusive1c is infamous around these parts
that is sick!

Old 03-05-2008, 01:15 PM
DodgeViper01 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by achilles99
I agree. Exotics deserve exotic colors. Then again, I could be biased since I had the same color Gallardo
Exactly! Exotics already attract attention, if the color is your favorite that is not "normal" then so be it. My car is blue but I do not feel it is a super exotic. Now a Super exotic like a Enzo, Murci, Carrera GT, F40, F50, Viper ACR, etc can suit well in any color, including exotic colors. I would not get a orange, or green 997 Turbo but on a Murci, why not. It is one of the only chances to get a one of a kind but then again this is just my two cents and I am not into the showing off aspect.

Old 03-05-2008, 01:15 PM
DodgeViper01 is infamous around these parts
I have seen this car for sale many times. Would love to know the story.

Old 03-05-2008, 06:31 PM
AndyZ is infamous around these parts
Just because someone has an orange car doesn't mean they're an attention *****.

Believe it or not there are some people out there who just think the colors (orange, blue, green) are cool looking.

Old 03-08-2008, 09:03 PM
X2daC is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by AndyZ
Just because someone has an orange car doesn't mean they're an attention *****.

Believe it or not there are some people out there who just think the colors (orange, blue, green) are cool looking.
Does your plate on your 240 say "ATTNWHR"?

I saw V562 went down man, how's the new site?

Oh and if you're worried about attention while driving your bright Orange Murci, you need a reality check. I'd be more worried about the people who pose up in front of it like it's theirs.

Old 03-09-2008, 01:04 AM
P Zero is infamous around these parts
Anyone else notice this?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Nice Murcielago for sale, currently at Heffner's, Salvage title, but priced right!