Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

Nice Murcielago for sale, currently at Heffner's, Salvage title, but priced right!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-26-2008, 02:47 PM
achilles99 is infamous around these parts
Nice Murcielago for sale, currently at Heffner's, Salvage title, but priced right!

Long story short, my buddy is getting rid of his salvage title Murc. It's currently at Heffner's (he was thinking about TT'ing it, Heffner just changed out the clutch in preparation) for anyone who wants to take a look.

He wants $165k (listed at $199k) for it, which sounds decent but I could be wrong since I don't follow the Murc market. If I were in the Murc market and was thinking about mods, I'd highly consider this one. Here are some pics. He has over $200k into it (took a little more than he thought to repair it).

http://www.rpmexotics.com/05Murc.htm

He's selling to free up some cash for a nightclub he's opening. Might be a great chance for someone to have Heffner do a PPI while it's there!

Old 02-26-2008, 02:59 PM
WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !
Details about the accident might help - where was the damage, what was replaced, all OEM parts, by who?

Old 02-26-2008, 07:53 PM
Originally Posted by WyattH
Details about the accident might help - where was the damage, what was replaced, all OEM parts, by who?
Easiest thing if you are interested is to just call him up on the number listed on the website. The Murc is the dealership owner's personal car. I'm not sure which parts were replaced.

Old 02-26-2008, 08:50 PM
spyderman33 is infamous around these parts
Love the color and it's in my neck of the woods... Deal breaker for me is the Egear...

Old 02-26-2008, 10:39 PM
Banned
Lounge Lizard is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by spyderman33
Deal breaker for me is the Egear...
Man after my own heart, 6 speed baby yeah!

Old 02-27-2008, 12:12 AM
Mowateriology is infamous around these partsMowateriology is infamous around these parts
best colour on any lambo since the 6.0

Old 02-27-2008, 07:06 AM
cjmatt is just really nicecjmatt is just really nicecjmatt is just really nicecjmatt is just really nice
That is by far the best color combo interior/exterior ever on a lambo, with the green coming in a close second

Old 02-27-2008, 07:47 AM
DarioTexas is just really niceDarioTexas is just really niceDarioTexas is just really niceDarioTexas is just really nice
I've never understood why ANYONE would get such an obnoxious "look at me" color on an already obnoxious car?? Lamborghinis need to be black, white, silver and something subtle ... Especially a Murc.

I mean c'mon guys ... HOW MUCH attention can you handle or do you need to stroke ur ego ... Everyone already stops and stares, the doors go up and the people who weren't looking now stop and stare ... to top it off your car is orange, yellow and/or green???

It won't make up for that girl back in high school and you can't bring the car into the bedroom ...

Last edited by DarioTexas; 02-27-2008 at 07:50 AM.
Old 02-27-2008, 08:36 AM
cjmatt is just really nicecjmatt is just really nicecjmatt is just really nicecjmatt is just really nice
ummm, that is the whole point. what is the point of having an amazingly over the top, borderline obnoxious, exotic if you dont have a crazy "look at me" color. Bland colors belong on bland cars, like honda civics for example, they should only come in off white or drab green

Old 02-27-2008, 08:43 AM
daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by cjmatt
ummm, that is the whole point. what is the point of having an amazingly over the top, borderline obnoxious, exotic if you dont have a crazy "look at me" color. Bland colors belong on bland cars, like honda civics for example, they should only come in off white or drab green
Just because Dario has a honda civic in his avatar doesn't mean that he drives one.... I mean the civic is just his super nice car... After driving a beater LP640 all the time you would want a civic to. Don't hate!

On the other hand concerning color i'm a bit torn. I see the argument for a subtle color (and the white LP640 in this section is bite the back of your hand gorgeous...) but then I get to thinking... Its a Lamborghini... if I wanted to blend in I would buy a Toyota corolla... the lambo is all about being loud, insane, and wild... Why would you want anything less?

Old 02-27-2008, 08:47 AM
Banned
renntech36 is infamous around these partsrenntech36 is infamous around these parts
if you only knew....

Old 02-27-2008, 08:54 AM
I agree. Exotics deserve exotic colors. Then again, I could be biased since I had the same color Gallardo

Old 02-27-2008, 11:02 AM
unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !
he doesnt relly drive a civic lmao.

Old 02-27-2008, 09:24 PM
Tipo815 is infamous around these partsTipo815 is infamous around these parts
Looks like the damage was front end related since the front bumper is either an aftermarket part or the sidemarkers holes were filled. The sidemarkers on the front bumper are missing.

Old 02-28-2008, 12:27 AM
Banned
crazy1323 is infamous around these parts
Great car but every time I see that color I only think of the University of Tennessee and I want to hurl (GO TIGERS). I am a Memphis fan so naturally I hate the color orange.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Nice Murcielago for sale, currently at Heffner's, Salvage title, but priced right!