Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

My impressions of the LP560-4 with pictures and a video of it revving!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-14-2008, 09:40 PM
Banned
Hovik is infamous around these parts
My impressions of the LP560-4 with pictures and a video of it revving!

Gotta thank somebody for the opportunity, you know who you are!

The car looks SICK in person. The matte finish didn't impress me and I'm not sure about it being a popular color choice considering how hard/impossible it would be to take care of the paint.
The front is AWESOME! Mini Reventon! Angry and stealthy look. The headlights are a GREAT improvement! I know for some they look like regular Gallardo headlights with eyebrows, but not the case in person. Matches the front very well!
The rear is also very nice. I had doubts when I saw the first pictures, but in person it looks incredible. The 4 exhaust pipes also look great.
The rear fog light looks cool, but from what I know it's not going to be an available option for US market. New engine bay look is to die for!
The new switches inside look cool, and they use SL type of #ing on the guages, but they're made a little bigger/easier to read.
Overall I gotta say that this is the case of the LP640. The Gallardos are incredible looking cars and this is just an updated look. I don't see current Gallardo owners going nuts over this car and digging into their retirement funds to upgrade. It's a SICK car and I'm sure will be a hit just like the Gallardo!
I don't know any other car manufacturer right now that comes anywhere close to Lamborghini's styling... they really own! Good work and keep it up!

Now to the exhaust...
Maybe because we were in a closed warehouse, or the car was cold, but it didn't sound as good as a Superleggera. I took a video of a Superleggera launching will post that in a few also...

Video - http://videos.streetfire.net/video/Lamborg...ving_154072.htm

Pictures...

Old 03-14-2008, 09:54 PM
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
Hovik,

Thanks for the pics and the little write up.....this might be my #1 car out right now....WOW! The front, the headlights, the rear, the exhaust tips, the interior...PERFECT. Thanks so much for sharing...

Jon

Old 03-14-2008, 10:01 PM
RST-TT has a spectacular aura aboutRST-TT has a spectacular aura aboutRST-TT has a spectacular aura about
Nice writeup Hovik.

Do you know if that's a production model or pre production one?

Thanks

Old 03-14-2008, 10:03 PM
///996TTM3 is infamous around these parts
...I.....want.....it

Old 03-14-2008, 10:05 PM
lager99 is infamous around these parts
:c ool:

Old 03-14-2008, 10:05 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by RST-TT
Nice writeup Hovik.
Do you know if that's a production model or pre production one?
Thanks
I can't say for sure, but I think it's the first one made - euro model.

Old 03-14-2008, 10:23 PM
Banned
KingMotor is infamous around these parts
look at those lights!!!!!!! how much is one of these?

Old 03-14-2008, 10:51 PM
alexWS6 has much to be proud ofalexWS6 has much to be proud ofalexWS6 has much to be proud ofalexWS6 has much to be proud ofalexWS6 has much to be proud ofalexWS6 has much to be proud ofalexWS6 has much to be proud ofalexWS6 has much to be proud of
Really sick car. Tails are looking real R8ish

Old 03-14-2008, 11:57 PM
sansan is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Hovik
Gotta thank somebody for the opportunity, you know who you are!

The car looks SICK in person. The matte finish didn't impress me and I'm not sure about it being a popular color choice considering how hard/impossible it would be to take care of the paint.
The front is AWESOME! Mini Reventon! Angry and stealthy look. The headlights are a GREAT improvement! I know for some they look like regular Gallardo headlights with eyebrows, but not the case in person. Matches the front very well!
The rear is also very nice. I had doubts when I saw the first pictures, but in person it looks incredible. The 4 exhaust pipes also look great.
The rear fog light looks cool, but from what I know it's not going to be an available option for US market. New engine bay look is to die for!
The new switches inside look cool, and they use SL type of #ing on the guages, but they're made a little bigger/easier to read.
Overall I gotta say that this is the case of the LP640. The Gallardos are incredible looking cars and this is just an updated look. I don't see current Gallardo owners going nuts over this car and digging into their retirement funds to upgrade. It's a SICK car and I'm sure will be a hit just like the Gallardo!
I don't know any other car manufacturer right now that comes anywhere close to Lamborghini's styling... they really own! Good work and keep it up!

Now to the exhaust...
Maybe because we were in a closed warehouse, or the car was cold, but it didn't sound as good as a Superleggera. I took a video of a Superleggera launching will post that in a few also...

Video - http://videos.streetfire.net/video/Lamborg...ving_154072.htm

Pictures...

The only exotic my gf likes in white

Old 03-15-2008, 08:20 AM
jaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to behold
The pictures and the video have a gray spyder next to the white LP560. By any chance is that a new car? I haven't seen any pictures of a spyder yet. It would be interesting to see if they found a way to make a glass engine bonnet on the new spyders.

Old 03-15-2008, 08:36 AM
Banned
Originally Posted by jaymoney
The pictures and the video have a gray spyder next to the white LP560. By any chance is that a new car? I haven't seen any pictures of a spyder yet. It would be interesting to see if they found a way to make a glass engine bonnet on the new spyders.
Yes it is a grey spyder, no it doesn't have clear engine bonnet and that's not an available option for Spyders. Don't have any more pictures of it, just a regular Gallardo spyder.

Old 03-15-2008, 08:42 AM
pattymcfatty76 is a jewel in the roughpattymcfatty76 is a jewel in the roughpattymcfatty76 is a jewel in the rough
my god that is an amazing looking car. does anyone know when this will be 'up for grabs'? i cant wait to see them in person! thanks for the pics/vid

Old 03-15-2008, 11:09 AM
chirag is a jewel in the roughchirag is a jewel in the roughchirag is a jewel in the rough
holy crap that is sick..

Old 03-15-2008, 11:39 AM
Zach is infamous around these parts
soooo......damn......gorgeous

Old 03-15-2008, 01:01 PM
Awaiting Email Confirmation
Tommy6030 is infamous around these parts
Damn that car is sick. Love the lighting upgrades

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: My impressions of the LP560-4 with pictures and a video of it revving!