Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

997 GT2 or NEW Lamborghini Gallardo LP 560-4??

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-21-2008, 01:27 PM
Kevinw23 is a jewel in the roughKevinw23 is a jewel in the roughKevinw23 is a jewel in the roughKevinw23 is a jewel in the rough
I dont think you will go wrong with either. Just on looks, the LP is more striking. But on paper the performance has to go to the GT2. I am a Porsche owner, but I think if I had to make the choice, I would go with the LP.

Old 03-21-2008, 01:31 PM
Catalyst is infamous around these parts
Lp-560!!!

Old 03-21-2008, 04:55 PM
robertp has much to be proud ofrobertp has much to be proud ofrobertp has much to be proud ofrobertp has much to be proud ofrobertp has much to be proud ofrobertp has much to be proud ofrobertp has much to be proud ofrobertp has much to be proud of
Sat Sri Akal! Of course I speak your language, yaar, I am married to one of your people! You are not going to hurt me now are you?!! My Punjabi wife and her family are from Moga and Chandigarh. Those America ketho ona, yaar (when are you coming to America my friend?). Asee thonu roti thema ga (we will cook you a nice Indian meal).

Toda key haal ha? She speaks Punjabi not Hindi.

GT2 car sara tho change ha (The GT2 is a superior car).

It is hard to write in Punjabi using the English language!

Old 03-21-2008, 10:16 PM
ecks is a name known to allecks is a name known to allecks is a name known to allecks is a name known to allecks is a name known to allecks is a name known to all
Originally Posted by robertp
Sat Sri Akal! Of course I speak your language, yaar, I am married to one of your people! You are not going to hurt me now are you?!! My Punjabi wife and her family are from Moga and Chandigarh. Those America ketho ona, yaar (when are you coming to America my friend?). Asee thonu roti thema ga (we will cook you a nice Indian meal).

Toda key haal ha? She speaks Punjabi not Hindi.

GT2 car sara tho change ha (The GT2 is a superior car).

It is hard to write in Punjabi using the English language!

WoW! Aapna PM check karo boss.

Old 03-22-2008, 07:12 PM
kjslider is infamous around these parts
rzonca, I'm lucky enought to own an GT3RS and '07 Gallardo(Spyder). I live in sunny southern California and don't suffer the crappy weather you do. If you plan on driving either car much with your wetter climate you might want the all wheel drive car.

Otherwise they both great. But they are two different cars altogether.

Kick in the added performance of the GT2 and I would probably say the same thing but I've not yet run one. Soon hopefully

Old 03-22-2008, 08:41 PM
robertp has much to be proud ofrobertp has much to be proud ofrobertp has much to be proud ofrobertp has much to be proud ofrobertp has much to be proud ofrobertp has much to be proud ofrobertp has much to be proud ofrobertp has much to be proud of
Bring the Gallardo or GT2 but some Sat morning. We usually have several cars worthy of running with. Note, if you bring the Gallardo, you will be in the back of the pack!

Old 03-22-2008, 10:25 PM
kjslider is infamous around these parts
Well, with the motive of bumping up my post count so I can view images, may I start by asking where are you refering to on Saturday mornings?

Old 03-22-2008, 10:45 PM
mannytt is infamous around these partsmannytt is infamous around these parts
lambo

Old 03-23-2008, 09:12 AM
Originally Posted by kjslider
Well, with the motive of bumping up my post count so I can view images, may I start by asking where are you refering to on Saturday mornings?
We keep the locations under raps until the morning of each run. Our next drive of April 5th at 6:00am. PM me that week to tell me you are interested and I will give you the meeting location. I can tell you that we end up at the Irvine C&C.

Old 03-23-2008, 10:36 AM
intence is infamous around these parts
lp560

Old 03-23-2008, 10:45 AM
Originally Posted by kjslider
Also, you can run against the fastest production Lambo to date (LP640) with over 670HP.

Old 03-23-2008, 03:52 PM
kaz555 is a jewel in the roughkaz555 is a jewel in the roughkaz555 is a jewel in the rough
Something magical about natural aspiration. I saw a yellow GT2 at the dealer down the street from my house, car sure looks good but the Lambo would steal the spotlight any day.

Old 03-23-2008, 09:07 PM
SiNzz is infamous around these parts
I'm not partial to any particular company, but my thoughts are that the GT2 might have the performance edge, and give you a leg up if you plan on tracking. However, if I were given the choice to pick I would have to say that I would go with the Lambo. There's just something (to me) magical about those italian cars that no one else seems to be able to replicate. Honestly though, I doubt you could wrong with either. Good luck!

Old 03-23-2008, 09:42 PM
GHOSTRIDER-TT is infamous around these partsGHOSTRIDER-TT is infamous around these parts
Lp560

Old 03-23-2008, 10:46 PM
ecks is a name known to allecks is a name known to allecks is a name known to allecks is a name known to allecks is a name known to allecks is a name known to all
Originally Posted by robertp
Also, you can run against the fastest production Lambo to date (LP640) with over 670HP.

Modified LP, correct?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 997 GT2 or NEW Lamborghini Gallardo LP 560-4??