Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

Negotiating a price on a new lamborghini

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-06-2008, 12:47 AM
Carb0n Fiber is infamous around these partsCarb0n Fiber is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by gchopra7
Hey,give me your two cents too,i am trying to get this car and get long term financing put in place,i may be wrong but it loks as if woodside credit is the only one which is able to do 12 year financing to keep the monthly payments out of insane range.Thanks gchopra7
if you need to do 12 year financing, don't buy the car.

Old 05-06-2008, 03:58 AM
techart 996 #3 is infamous around these parts
Its not a house but certainly carries the price of a small house or a condo. Why not get a 12 year term if it you dont get stiffed on the points and it allows you to preserve capital? Another option would be to lease to own. Plunk down a tidy amount for a five year term and buy it out after lease expires. Just make sure you dont end up upside down. Also make sure you dont get into a car that will depreciate too much. Keep in mind that most modern lambos will depreciate like a rock.

-Peter Oh

Old 05-06-2008, 05:10 AM
Banned
Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !
Hey,give me your two cents too,i am trying to get this car and get long term financing put in place,i may be wrong but it loks as if woodside credit is the only one which is able to do 12 year financing to keep the monthly payments out of insane range.Thanks gchopra7
12 year financing for a car is not an option!

Old 05-06-2008, 05:30 AM
Infamous 997 has a spectacular aura aboutInfamous 997 has a spectacular aura aboutInfamous 997 has a spectacular aura about
Why not 12 year finance. The rate isnt so bad on it and I can make much more with the money than dropping it into a car. The interest on the money I hold will pay for the car.

Old 05-06-2008, 08:12 AM
ecks is a name known to allecks is a name known to allecks is a name known to allecks is a name known to allecks is a name known to allecks is a name known to all
Originally Posted by Danger
Base 333,000
ci badge wheels 400
transparent engine bonnet 7020
sport tyres 4550
branding package 650
e-gear 10000
hermera rims 4300
q-citura 2900
ceramic brakes 16250
nav 3250
ipod 900
klavierlack 2600
leather roof lining 1040
bluetooth 1170

special paint 7800
dest charge 6780

msrp 408010

Whats that?

Old 05-06-2008, 08:12 AM
ecks is a name known to allecks is a name known to allecks is a name known to allecks is a name known to allecks is a name known to allecks is a name known to all
By the way, if you wait, the 09 models have CCB as standard and you also get revised switch buttons and the rear view camera.

Old 05-06-2008, 03:22 PM
Jamie B. is infamous around these parts
Smile

Bought one yet ?
If not, I know of this 110 mile example that is available right now :

2008 Lamborghini LP640 Coupe

Balloon White / Nero Perseus
Ci Badge Wheels
Transparent Glass Engine Bonnet
Branding Package
Carbon Package
Grey Brake Calipers
Navigation
i Pod
Black Full Extended Leather
Shiny black hermera wheels
Black mirrors
Red stitching throughout car
E Gear
110 miles

$393,998.00 MSRP

Last edited by Jamie B.; 05-06-2008 at 04:24 PM.
Old 05-06-2008, 06:48 PM
Romancer is infamous around these parts
TWELVE year financing?! Not a move I'd make, but to each his own.

Enjoy the car if you go through with it.

Old 05-07-2008, 01:21 AM
Milan is infamous around these partsMilan is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by NickyBlack
Your nickel and diming a 400k car. If you want to pay less choose less options that already seem to be priced at exorbitant levels. Awesome car though.
Even a millionaire wouldn't pay $2 for a $1 Coke.

Paying more than something is worth because you have the financial means of doing so i retarded, and quite frankly, I would assume that most people on this forum got to where they are today partially by living below their means and saving while the rest of the country is doing the opposite.

Old 05-07-2008, 08:41 AM
Romancer is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Milan
Even a millionaire wouldn't pay $2 for a $1 Coke.

Paying more than something is worth because you have the financial means of doing so i retarded, and quite frankly, I would assume that most people on this forum got to where they are today partially by living below their means and saving while the rest of the country is doing the opposite.
Ah, my friend, but there are two different spheres that one should consider. In many cases, people price cars higher because naive millionaires would buy the car. You can be a great businessman (which is why one can afford such a car) but that doesn't mean that you can't be bamboozled or swayed by a keen car exotic car salesman. If it were not for forums, I'm willing to bet that there would be a lot more cases like this.

Old 05-07-2008, 08:11 PM
TT23 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Infamous 997
Why not 12 year finance. The rate isnt so bad on it and I can make much more with the money than dropping it into a car. The interest on the money I hold will pay for the car.
I agree... Nothing wrong with it as long as you are using your money to make more money.... But not to just lower your monthly payment and at the end of the term your "fxxx" upside down.

Old 05-08-2008, 02:05 PM
Danger is infamous around these parts

Lots of Lamborghini dealerships seem to be offering the 144 plan. I heard that it's hard to get though. You need perfect credit. The place I went to offered 10-20% down (depending on credit). The other exotic financing they had on the car was the balloon payment method -- low payments and then a big lump sum at the end.

Old 05-08-2008, 02:08 PM
Originally Posted by ecks
Whats that?
apparently its the interior trim option that's black like the gloss on a grand piano. it's inleiu of the carbon fiber interior package.

Old 05-08-2008, 02:09 PM
Originally Posted by Infamous 997
i agree. the rate offered was somewhere around 7-8%, something you can definately beat if you invest wisely.

Old 05-08-2008, 02:12 PM
CARTOON is infamous around these parts
I know for sure that you can negotiate on a Lambo. I was at Lambo Houston yesterday and heard it being done many times.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Negotiating a price on a new lamborghini