Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

Where are the Reventons?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-04-2008, 01:53 AM
dicoomafia is infamous around these parts
no reventons in the middle east?

Old 06-04-2008, 02:22 AM
Banned
Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by dicoomafia
no reventons in the middle east?
I think the majority of them will be there...

Old 06-04-2008, 03:22 AM
vtgts300kw is infamous around these parts
I'm not sure why this car is even selling, at all. Its ugly as sin, the interior is pathetic, and the price is even more so.

People are ridiculous, and i hope they all loose their collective ***** on them.

Old 06-04-2008, 07:10 AM
ecks is a name known to allecks is a name known to allecks is a name known to allecks is a name known to allecks is a name known to allecks is a name known to all
Originally Posted by CARTOON
The one at Lambo Houston was sold weeks ago. I was there when it was sold for over 2 mill. Ridiculous price for an ugly car. The car has since shipped to its new owner.
For that price, I'd rather by a couple of Veyron's (If I couldn't decide what color I wanted to buy them in! )

Old 06-04-2008, 07:30 AM
LamboRick is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by vtgts300kw
I'm not sure why this car is even selling, at all. Its ugly as sin, the interior is pathetic, and the price is even more so.

People are ridiculous, and i hope they all loose their collective ***** on them.
Well, fortunately, taste is subjective and not everyone has to like the same things. I think the Reventon is an amazing car, and I would love to own one. The high price tag is the only that would turn me away.

Old 06-04-2008, 07:33 AM
BeastRides101 is infamous around these parts
In my garage......................

Old 06-04-2008, 11:07 AM
Banned
CarChrisM5 is infamous around these parts
that car is a grand waste of money IMO, no offense to anyone on here if they have one

Old 06-04-2008, 11:18 AM
Former Vendor
HZ@RSC is a splendid one to beholdHZ@RSC is a splendid one to beholdHZ@RSC is a splendid one to beholdHZ@RSC is a splendid one to beholdHZ@RSC is a splendid one to beholdHZ@RSC is a splendid one to beholdHZ@RSC is a splendid one to behold
Its really not a wasted of $$$$$
While not a 1000HP SuperCar the Reventon is a unique very low volume car with some of the nicest body work I have ever seen ... I do not think Lamborghini intended to have this car find a mass audience rather they used it as a design excersice that a select few could get in on... how many times have we seen one off concept cars that we wished we could buy? only to find out that the elements on the concept would not make it to production... many of those rolling concepts are worth millions as well, Lamborghini just made 20 of them and put them up for sale

Old 06-04-2008, 11:39 AM
Blazing is infamous around these parts
Parked in collectors garages,like the Versace Editions.

Old 06-04-2008, 12:56 PM
alexWS6 has much to be proud ofalexWS6 has much to be proud ofalexWS6 has much to be proud ofalexWS6 has much to be proud ofalexWS6 has much to be proud ofalexWS6 has much to be proud ofalexWS6 has much to be proud ofalexWS6 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by vtgts300kw

wrong

Old 06-04-2008, 06:30 PM
Hellrot is infamous around these parts
The one in Miami was sold when it arrived, they just had a party to take it out of the box.
The one in Houston is sold, the one at lambo of las vegas is still avail.

Old 06-04-2008, 06:34 PM
Babak is infamous around these parts
not sure if this has already been posted or not.. but here is a decent video of the reventon

link

Old 06-04-2008, 06:38 PM
LamboRick is infamous around these parts
Actually, I think I may have been mistaken earlier about the Vegas one.

According to ELIM @ FChat, he said the Las Vegas one was pre-sold (which is what I believe I said earlier), and was on its way to Florida. It was only making a pit stop in Vegas.

I would not be surprised if the one we saw arrive in Miami to be the same. If not, then we know there's 2 in Florida now.

Old 06-04-2008, 07:15 PM
Black V12 is infamous around these parts
There is one in Paris...

... allegedly garaged near place honore, though I haven't seen it except parked at the Ritz Place Vendome for an event. Unclear whether it was a private party car at that point or a promo thing, as it wasn't wearing plates.

Old 06-06-2008, 08:23 PM
empunker is a glorious beacon of lightempunker is a glorious beacon of lightempunker is a glorious beacon of lightempunker is a glorious beacon of lightempunker is a glorious beacon of light
Supposedly Lambo OC was going to receive 2, but I'm not sure if they were delivered.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Where are the Reventons?