Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

Be careful buying anything from Zen Garage

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-14-2008, 11:21 PM
Sendero is a name known to allSendero is a name known to allSendero is a name known to allSendero is a name known to allSendero is a name known to allSendero is a name known to all
Be careful buying anything from Zen Garage

Be careful of anything you do with Zen Garage. I went on e-bay and found zengarage selling a "complete" nav system from a gallardo. I won the auction and paid immediately. It took a while to get the items and as soon as I opened them I knew there was a problem. The parts I bought from them were represented as being in "perfect working condition" condition. The ones I received were definitely not in new or like-new condition. The display has a number of light scratches that are more than normal use. The changer mounting bracked was all bent up. The package did not include the changer cable. And, many of the screws were severely rusted. If the screws outside were rusted that made me wonder how the stuff had been stored and if anything inside was messed up too.

In any case, none of that was called out to me. I e-mailed Ron and laid out the problems, sent him pictures, and got nothing back. Then, I got around to powering the unit up. Immediately after it was powered on the unit prompted for a PIN code. I e-mailed Ron about this too. No reponse. Finally, after more e-mails, Ron wrote "There is no unlock code. Its plug and play. I cannot see any scratches in the photos u sent. I cannot fix a problem I cannot see" and totally ignored all my other complaints with the equipment. After that, Ron apparently has refused to work with me. He ignored all my other e-mails so I had to dispute with Paypal and my credit card company.

If you consider doing anything with him be very very careful!

Recently (7/13), he posted this:
Originally Posted by zen garage
i probably have the owners manual at my office for the radio code, so thats not really an issue.

as far as the rusted screws, they are at the end of the day screws. how difficult is it to go to home depot and get some new screws.
But as of today I have yet to receive the PIN code. I wonder why such a simple thing would take him over 6 weeks now. I have still not received any response to my interest in giving him a chance to make things right and do a full refund.

And, I don't know about you, but I'm not really interested in putting Home Depot parts in my Gallardo. Gotta question someone who would actually recommend that to a customer.

All of this is factual and can be backed up. I want other 6Speeders to know about the poor customer service I received and to be very careful if you consider doing any business with Zen Garage.

And, just to be complete, here was the description of the items:
"Lamborghini Gallardo Navigation, 6 Disk Complete System"

"Thats Right!!! I have another complete set....
Another great NO RESERVE auction brought to you by
ZEN GARAGE

Removed from an 06 Spyder with less than 2000 miles this complete Lamborghini Gallardo stereo system. Includes Navigation headunit, 6 Disk Changer and factory door speakers.
Upgrade your non navi car for a fraction of the price. This complete system is being sold NO RESERVE.
"

And from the Q&A section on the listing:
"Q: Do you guarantee this item to be non-DOA? Just want to be sure that there is a promise that its still working and that nothing has happened to it since being removed. May-18-08
A: this was removed in working order from a 06 gallardo spyder. i have one of the most meticulous installers working on my cars, it was not damaged in anyway during removal. it should be in perfect working condition

Q: Is this working perfectly?? any problems?? Any dead pixels on the screen? are you including the dvd nav disk? also, i see you sold this a few weeks ago but the winner never left you feedback... You describe it the exact same way except this time you add you got another unit... (Is this the same one as before or is it really a new one as you state the exact same car) thanksMay-16-08A: i just shipped the other one a few days ago so the winning bidder probably has not received it yet. this is a different one removed from an 06 spyder. the unit was removed in perfect working condition, no dead pixels or the like. the nav dvd should be in the dvd slot
"

Old 07-14-2008, 11:23 PM
CrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond repute
Hope it all works out for you John. I try not to do any business online unless I use a CC & go through a very reputable seller. GL getting this all cleared up!

Old 07-15-2008, 01:42 AM
Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !
Bummer. Hope things work out for you John....

Old 07-15-2008, 08:52 AM
demha88 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Sendero
"Q: Do you guarantee this item to be non-DOA? Just want to be sure that there is a promise that its still working and that nothing has happened to it since being removed. May-18-08
A: this was removed in working order from a 06 gallardo spyder. i have one of the most meticulous installers working on my cars, it was not damaged in anyway during removal. it should be in perfect working condition
Not sure about anyone else, but when I read that red lights went off. Sorry that you got screwed on your purchase and hope you get it resolved soon.

Old 07-15-2008, 11:42 AM
enginyr is a splendid one to beholdenginyr is a splendid one to beholdenginyr is a splendid one to beholdenginyr is a splendid one to beholdenginyr is a splendid one to beholdenginyr is a splendid one to beholdenginyr is a splendid one to behold
send it back. notify ebay. leave bad feedback. notify paypal. notify credit card company. go to lambo power.

Old 07-15-2008, 03:04 PM
lamvince is infamous around these partslamvince is infamous around these parts
haha, lambopower deleted ur thread

Old 07-15-2008, 04:15 PM
Monaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond repute
Not surprising that its a bodyshop screwing you! They're really good at that game. Best of luck to you and I hope Zen Garage is a real man and takes care of the issue.

Old 07-15-2008, 04:35 PM
Sendero is a name known to allSendero is a name known to allSendero is a name known to allSendero is a name known to allSendero is a name known to allSendero is a name known to all
So far he's had over a month to make things right but has not done anything. He won't respond to any of my e-mails now. I just have to rely on Amex to protect me on this one.

Old 07-15-2008, 05:22 PM
zen garage is infamous around these parts
After you have decided to attack me personally on several forums what do you think I will do to help you out?....Absolutely nothing.
Your endless threads about me on public forums where I post in a social setting is absolutely ridiculous. I am not a vendor on any of these sites. Just a member. Just like you.

You bought a used radio from me on ebay but since I use the same name on ebay as I do here you decided to make this a public battle calling me out on numerous sites. The manner in which you have gone about this is absolutely laughable. It really does make you sound like a whiney *****. Thats right John, a whiney *****.
Had you gone about this the right way, the issues could have been easily resolved, but with the actions you have taken, there will be absolutely no effort on my part.
Funny thing is that I have the radio code sitting on my desk. Yep, just sitting on my desk. Will I give it to you, hell no.

At the end of the day, you bought a used radio, advertised as a used radio. You bought this on Ebay, but decided to bring this battle here and on other forums. You basically attacked me in a public forum which does not sit well. Look around buddy. I have more exotics and unusual cars sitting in my garage at home than you will own in your little life. You barked up the wrong tree and pissed off the wrong guy. Do you honestly think your threads will effect me in anyway? Hell no.

At the end of the day John, you bought a used radio on Ebay. IT was never advertised as new. IT was sold as used and removed from a car. Honestly, your ***** is that hurt over some rusted screws? A bent bracket?

Have I mentioned that you bought a USED radio on EBAY? Not here, not lambo power, not talk lambo, you bought it on EBAY, but yet attack me everywhere.

Old 07-15-2008, 05:25 PM
zen garage is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by jpvarghese
Not surprising that its a bodyshop screwing you! They're really good at that game. Best of luck to you and I hope Zen Garage is a real man and takes care of the issue.

What kind of comment is that regarding the bodyshop? DO you know anything about me or my bodyshop? Probably not.

Old 07-15-2008, 07:22 PM
CrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond repute
^^ Your post says enough about you for any of us. Wow you have some exotic cars, no doubt from screwing other customers over. And since when did it matter which medium you used to sell a product? Ebay, forum, online, in person, it doesn't matter. If you screw someone it just shows your lack of integrity & character.

Last edited by CrazyRuskie; 07-15-2008 at 07:27 PM.
Old 07-15-2008, 07:34 PM
LittleJohny is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by CrazyRuskie
^^ Your post says enough about you for any of us. Wow you have some exotic cars, no doubt from screwing other customers over. And since when did it matter which medium you used to sell a product? Ebay, forum, online, in person, it doesn't matter. If you screw someone it just shows your lack of integrity & character.
Amen.

Why do you think you're better than anybody else just because you have a few fancy cars? Admitting that you have the code and are purposely not giving it to him is also pretty low and definitely not the way to handle a problem. Maybe you felt wronged in the OP's reaction, and I know there are always two sides to a story, but your response says enough about you.

Last edited by LittleJohny; 07-15-2008 at 07:38 PM.
Old 07-15-2008, 08:04 PM
LABrit is a glorious beacon of lightLABrit is a glorious beacon of lightLABrit is a glorious beacon of lightLABrit is a glorious beacon of lightLABrit is a glorious beacon of light
Zen your attitude is abysmal.

Obviously you don't care about your reputation and whether people respect you as a vendor or individual, you just lost both accounts in my books and that's a shame as i had always enjoyed your posts and insight.

Josh.

Old 07-15-2008, 08:08 PM
LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !
Zen, Take a 5 day break. You can't attack members with profanity. This thread is done.