Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

My Lambo

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-09-2008, 06:55 PM
villains_turbo is a jewel in the roughvillains_turbo is a jewel in the roughvillains_turbo is a jewel in the rough
Beautiful.
any more details on the modifications? I just bought an 08 yesterday and am curious about the mods out there.
exhaust type/manufacturer? i assume part of your fire breathing monster there is the lack of cats on it?
what suspension?
Thanks man. there is one that color here in the states too in DC that i was looking at. but i went black.

Old 08-09-2008, 08:22 PM
Slowpoke is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by villains_turbo
Beautiful.
any more details on the modifications? I just bought an 08 yesterday and am curious about the mods out there.
exhaust type/manufacturer? i assume part of your fire breathing monster there is the lack of cats on it?
what suspension?
Thanks man. there is one that color here in the states too in DC that i was looking at. but i went black.
Congratz on your Gallardo!

Yes, remove the cats and put on an exhaust system ASAP, go with Lambo OC, Larini, Kreissieg, or Hershel's Titanium system for that really high-pitched F1 sound I have - it sounds killer!

Suspension is a simple lowering with our stock coilver system, just don't forget to align the car afterwards.

Black is nice

Old 08-09-2008, 08:30 PM
villains_turbo is a jewel in the roughvillains_turbo is a jewel in the roughvillains_turbo is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by Slowpoke
Congratz on your Gallardo!

Yes, remove the cats and put on an exhaust system ASAP, go with Lambo OC, Larini, Kreissieg, or Hershel's Titanium system for that really high-pitched F1 sound I have - it sounds killer!

Suspension is a simple lowering with our stock coilver system, just don't forget to align the car afterwards.

Black is nice
Oh!!! so there are adjustable coil-overs on my car stock!?! That is awesome. I love this car more already and dont even have it in hand yet :-)

I had Kreissieg on my M3 and loved it. Any recommendation on the straight pipes? I assume fabspeed...but are there other options i should consider?
and can you link me to the Titanium system you are referring to?

Old 08-09-2008, 10:02 PM
JohnlockeS4 is infamous around these parts
lucky guy!

Old 08-10-2008, 06:33 AM
Oh!!! so there are adjustable coil-overs on my car stock!?! That is awesome. I love this car more already and dont even have it in hand yet :-)

I had Kreissieg on my M3 and loved it. Any recommendation on the straight pipes? I assume fabspeed...but are there other options i should consider?
Yes, it does have coilovers stock.

Kreissied is pricey for the Gallardo but there is a switch so you can make it sound like stock with a flick of your hand, can be good to have since it will be crazy loud with testpipes. Larini have real nice testpipes, PM member "Vipertestarossa" (Ron, he is great)

For the titanium exhaust, PM me, I don't want to break any forum rules.

Old 08-24-2008, 06:29 PM
ON THE GRIND is infamous around these parts
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Slowpoke
I thought I should post some pics/vids of my Gallardo here as well since a few members have reqquested me for pics of my very very rare-colored Gallardo..
At first I wasn't really that happy with my choice on the color but with time I really got to love it!
It's just sooo high-class and not in-your-face-loud but at the same time very elegant, aggresive and powerful!

I've done some mods to it such as testpipes, exhaust, rims, lowering it etc. Oh, and it's of course a 6-speed

Most of the pics are taken by Felix Winqvist and some are taken by me and my cameraphone..

Enjoy!
Been lurking here for a while now, just opened an account and decided to give your lambo my first post because your pics are the reason why I'm such a Gallardo fan now (serious)

Old 08-24-2008, 11:52 PM
pattymcfatty76 is a jewel in the roughpattymcfatty76 is a jewel in the roughpattymcfatty76 is a jewel in the rough
the car looks amazing! nice color combo

Old 08-25-2008, 07:29 PM
memo is infamous around these parts
First time seeing that color, looks very nice!!

Old 08-26-2008, 05:10 AM
turbo50mike has a brilliant futureturbo50mike has a brilliant futureturbo50mike has a brilliant futureturbo50mike has a brilliant futureturbo50mike has a brilliant futureturbo50mike has a brilliant futureturbo50mike has a brilliant futureturbo50mike has a brilliant futureturbo50mike has a brilliant futureturbo50mike has a brilliant futureturbo50mike has a brilliant future

I don't know if you can modify the 08 exhaust yet. The 08's are super sensitive to exhaust changes, and so far, ANY exhaust will cause your CEL to show up. You can't even pull the vacuum tubes off the exhaust valves without problems.

Old 08-26-2008, 07:26 AM
Originally Posted by turbo50mike
I don't know if you can modify the 08 exhaust yet. The 08's are super sensitive to exhaust changes, and so far, ANY exhaust will cause your CEL to show up. You can't even pull the vacuum tubes off the exhaust valves without problems.
Really!? well that kinda sucks. What about a factory SL exhaust? are they lighter (pretty sure they sound more aggressive)?
So there are no options currently to make my bull breathe fire?

Old 08-26-2008, 08:17 AM
Really!? well that kinda sucks. What about a factory SL exhaust? are they lighter (pretty sure they sound more aggressive)?
So there are no options currently to make my bull breathe fire?
Contact SP, Edo or Kreissieg.

Old 08-26-2008, 08:19 AM
Thanks guys for all the replies, it's warmening! Lambos rock!!

Old 08-26-2008, 08:40 AM
Dino V is just really niceDino V is just really niceDino V is just really niceDino V is just really niceDino V is just really nice
looks great!

Old 09-08-2008, 04:50 PM
Bpuad is just really niceBpuad is just really niceBpuad is just really niceBpuad is just really niceBpuad is just really nice
Nice car Slowpoke, looks amazing... you've upgraded since your supra

Old 09-12-2008, 09:02 AM
Il Capo is infamous around these parts
that first photo is great! Would be a great poster

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: My Lambo