Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

'08 Gallardo Superleggera: Price Check

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-10-2008 | 07:24 PM
WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !
Wow, some options are expensive. But well equipped and good price for you! Can't wait to see your pictures. Congrats!

Old 09-10-2008 | 07:33 PM
|
xxballinboi786 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by SirBells
leather roof? not alcantara??
P.S. To be completely honest I sat in both cars and didnt notice that one was leather and the other was alacantara. No worries, perhaps the exhaust note will keep my mind busy so I wont notice it

Old 09-10-2008 | 08:39 PM
PCJR is a splendid one to beholdPCJR is a splendid one to beholdPCJR is a splendid one to beholdPCJR is a splendid one to beholdPCJR is a splendid one to beholdPCJR is a splendid one to beholdPCJR is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by xxballinboi786
P.S. To be completely honest I sat in both cars and didnt notice that one was leather and the other was alacantara. No worries, perhaps the exhaust note will keep my mind busy so I wont notice it
Congrats...
I just bought the same exact car a month ago...even had 1800 mileson it!
I paid $209 for mine. I spoke to your dealer before I pulled the trigger on mine. They wanted 220...you did good.
PS - You will love the yellow.

Best of Luck!

Old 09-10-2008 | 08:44 PM
villains_turbo is a jewel in the roughvillains_turbo is a jewel in the roughvillains_turbo is a jewel in the rough
it may be preferable even when/if you do notice. breaks up the alcantara a bit probably (while still insanely cool, I personally felt like the it on nearly every single surface was almost too much)...i bet its nice if you actually have the leather headliner. Mine is leather roof with alcantara sun visors... its like a nice handmade italian jacket on the headliner, the stitching and work is beautiful.

Old 09-10-2008 | 09:15 PM
theman11 is infamous around these parts

This might come out of the blue, but are you a desi Ballinboi786? Congrats on the car.

Last edited by theman11; 09-10-2008 at 09:17 PM.
Old 09-11-2008 | 05:27 AM
Red Devil is a name known to allRed Devil is a name known to allRed Devil is a name known to allRed Devil is a name known to allRed Devil is a name known to allRed Devil is a name known to all
G/L with the car, as you finally decided to listen to yourself and get what you wanted. There's nothing more subjective than liking a car in a certain color, so if you like yellow best, then you got it. As for the $3000 GGT and the $2000 Destination, these only apply to the first owner, and with 1800 miles it's got to be considered a "demo" regardless. I'm not sure if that is getting passed to you or not but it really doesn't matter b/c you got a car you love at a price you are happy to pay. Do yourself a favor and enjoy it and give up following their prices any longer.

Old 09-11-2008 | 07:50 AM
villains_turbo is a jewel in the roughvillains_turbo is a jewel in the roughvillains_turbo is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by Red Devil
Do yourself a favor and enjoy it and give up following their prices any longer.
Sage advice. I could give a crap less what the resale is or is going to be...i'll only really care if/when i decide to swap and even then whatever the depreciation has been cause of whatever miles i put on it = totally worth it.

Old 09-15-2008 | 02:22 PM
|
xxballinboi786 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by villains_turbo
Sage advice. I could give a crap less what the resale is or is going to be...i'll only really care if/when i decide to swap and even then whatever the depreciation has been cause of whatever miles i put on it = totally worth it.
Have changed my mind for the last time. Just signed the papers for a brand new SL Giallo Midas loaded. Just started having second thoughts about the demo because 1.) I don't know if it has ever been tracked 2.) Don't know if it was properly broken in and 3.) NYC has one too many potholes, so even if the 1800 miles were driven there, it can't be too good for the car!

She's getting prepped as we speak...pick her up tomorrow!!!

Old 09-16-2008 | 01:03 AM
gtr6speed is infamous around these parts
Damn...I'm excited for you. Congrats and please post pics.

Old 09-16-2008 | 06:53 AM
Josh_co is infamous around these parts
Congrats on the car. Looking at this options price list.....$650 for floor mats? I hope they are self cleaning floor mats.

Old 09-16-2008 | 08:02 AM

She's getting prepped as we speak...pick her up tomorrow!!!
Stoked for you dude. I had to wait a week for prep - buying it one weekend and picking it up the next due to proximity...it was brutal. 24hrs hopefully wont be too bad :-)
Pictures are a must :-)

Old Yesterday | 05:32 PM
Jamesc6
Don't get me wrong, I love the LP560. But I love the SL more. Just look at the interior!