Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

***Underground Racing TT Gallardo track day with Nascar, NHRA Drivers

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-12-2008, 08:35 PM
Former Vendor
Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !
Exclamation ***Underground Racing TT Gallardo track day with Nascar, NHRA Drivers

Thought I would share this video with you guys. This is one of a few videos that we are going to post from the other night. The next videos will be of Kasey Kane or Doug Herbert and other Professional drivers driving some of the Underground cars down the track. We were invited to come out to the Media night with all the drivers and it was an honor and a great experience meeting and hanging out with some of the worlds best in the racing world!! Thanks again Kyle for letting us use one of your many badass cars!!

In this video you will see Kasey Kane, Ray Evernham, Doug Herbert, Burton Smith's son, me, KC and Kyle is the green shirt.

No rubber on that new track but they put a little glue on it, not much traction Lambo was around 950 RW for the night.

Enjoy
http://www.youtube.com/v/AcZysFkk87M

Old 09-14-2008, 02:41 PM
Zlatko has a brilliant futureZlatko has a brilliant futureZlatko has a brilliant futureZlatko has a brilliant futureZlatko has a brilliant futureZlatko has a brilliant futureZlatko has a brilliant futureZlatko has a brilliant futureZlatko has a brilliant futureZlatko has a brilliant futureZlatko has a brilliant future
Very nice, i love the random 8-9.5/10 chicks just chilling

Old 09-14-2008, 06:04 PM
Salespunk is infamous around these parts
They were just talking about this run on ESPN2 during the Carolina National. Said the car ran 148 MPH. They showed a 145 MPH run. The announcers were pretty stoked on the car.

Old 09-14-2008, 07:13 PM
chidoks is a jewel in the roughchidoks is a jewel in the roughchidoks is a jewel in the roughchidoks is a jewel in the rough
i'm amazed at the trap speeds.. details on the car?

Old 09-15-2008, 01:15 PM
Top Gun Customz has much to be proud ofTop Gun Customz has much to be proud ofTop Gun Customz has much to be proud ofTop Gun Customz has much to be proud ofTop Gun Customz has much to be proud ofTop Gun Customz has much to be proud ofTop Gun Customz has much to be proud ofTop Gun Customz has much to be proud ofTop Gun Customz has much to be proud of
The car is twin turboed making a little over 1,000 hp to the rear wheels (disconnected front shaft for the dyno, but AWD on the street and the track). UR (Underground Racing) built the car doing a full motor build, and I own it. We will be updating the progress of this car (haven't reached the top yet!). As of know, it has run a 10.2 @ 155 w/ full street tires (19's front, 20's rear).

Anyone know where to view the ESPN coverage of that, as Kevin and I missed it?