Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

Another Premier4509 Murcie

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-01-2008, 12:03 PM
AWD
AWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud of
^Thanks! News to me!

What other vehicles do they plan on making product for?
Is it only Lambo?

Old 10-01-2008, 12:07 PM
Former Vendor
VeilSideBrian is infamous around these parts
Murcielago
Gallardo
Continental GT
F430
V8 Vantage

That is what we have to work with right now, in the near future, more models will become available.

Old 08-25-2009, 12:38 PM
Porschedeisgn is infamous around these parts
I have seen a couple in Singapore running..

Most notably..

Last edited by Porschedeisgn; 08-25-2009 at 12:43 PM.
Old 08-25-2009, 01:35 PM
Banned
jstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to all
the design does not look that bad, they have sold a couple of those body kits.

Old 08-25-2009, 07:00 PM
StorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond repute
I like the kit.

I haven't enjoyed most of the wheels, but that's an easy swap for every owner.

Old 08-28-2009, 12:39 PM
AceRothstein415 is infamous around these parts
no surprise once I saw the plates.....

an LP640 needs nothing but wheels and exhaust IMO

...and maybe a UG TT

Old 08-28-2009, 02:12 PM
Guards_Red is infamous around these parts
That red Lambo is beautiful!

Old 08-28-2009, 02:55 PM
G37Driver is infamous around these parts
matte black is gorgeous!

Old 08-30-2009, 06:36 PM
Protein is infamous around these parts
As is the case with most Veilside products, I think it's overdone and outrageously priced. On top of that I like this car's lines just fine stock. Most exotics don't need any help looking aggressive.

Old 08-30-2009, 07:46 PM
ATL
ATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond repute
I don't like all their work but this one isn't bad.

Old 08-31-2009, 06:46 AM
Donnie is a splendid one to beholdDonnie is a splendid one to beholdDonnie is a splendid one to beholdDonnie is a splendid one to beholdDonnie is a splendid one to beholdDonnie is a splendid one to beholdDonnie is a splendid one to behold
the style looks great in person - my only gripe is the fit and finish

My back bumper was painted silver when I got it first installed and then later gloss black - once painted gloss black it showed up large ripples across the shape of the kit - im having a body shop fix the ripples for a smooth stock finish.

I dont know if this is due to the heat my car puts out or the problems just werent that visible when painted silver.

ive had two shops try to fit the side vents - they just want to come off - they are secured at the back by a screw and along the length by tape - the tape just cant hold them on - my guess is they need their shape adjusted to better contour to the body of the car so it isnt constantly pulling on the adhesive.

overall would I do it again?

I was upgrading the look of the 05 to closer to an LP - I think if i was doing it again I might just pay the extra and get stock lambo 640 parts.

Old 08-31-2009, 08:01 AM
Banned
jstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to all
Originally Posted by Donnie
the style looks great in person - my only gripe is the fit and finish

My back bumper was painted silver when I got it first installed and then later gloss black - once painted gloss black it showed up large ripples across the shape of the kit - im having a body shop fix the ripples for a smooth stock finish.

I dont know if this is due to the heat my car puts out or the problems just werent that visible when painted silver.

ive had two shops try to fit the side vents - they just want to come off - they are secured at the back by a screw and along the length by tape - the tape just cant hold them on - my guess is they need their shape adjusted to better contour to the body of the car so it isnt constantly pulling on the adhesive.

overall would I do it again?

I was upgrading the look of the 05 to closer to an LP - I think if i was doing it again I might just pay the extra and get stock lambo 640 parts.
you see thats the problem with some aftermarket kits. the kits that im working on right now i want them to fit like the oem parts! when you pay any were from $30,000 + for a body kit it should fit like a glove!!! but thats just me and my companys theory