Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

1st Lamborghini Twin Turbo Gallardo in the 9s

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-11-2008, 08:33 AM
yankis is infamous around these parts
That car is scary fasT!!!

Old 10-11-2008, 08:37 AM
aquapuss is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by lemansz20
Topgun im glad you keep trying to throw around facts, but sadly where is your proof. You are all he said/she said just like me as you say so just let it be and go somewhere else where your useless comments will be wanted.
You are so inarticulate that you're funny. At least I hope that is the problem...

Facts are facts. It is your "understandings" that require proof, Einstein.

Last edited by aquapuss; 10-11-2008 at 08:41 AM.
Old 10-11-2008, 08:56 PM
Top Gun Customz has much to be proud ofTop Gun Customz has much to be proud ofTop Gun Customz has much to be proud ofTop Gun Customz has much to be proud ofTop Gun Customz has much to be proud ofTop Gun Customz has much to be proud ofTop Gun Customz has much to be proud ofTop Gun Customz has much to be proud ofTop Gun Customz has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by aquapuss
You are so inarticulate that you're funny. At least I hope that is the problem...

Facts are facts. It is your "understandings" that require proof, Einstein.
Aquapuss, Thank You!

Topgun im glad you keep trying to throw around facts, but sadly where is your proof. You are all he said/she said just like me as you say so just let it be and go somewhere else where your useless comments will be wanted.
lemansz20, I think you need a better understanding of the English language if you are going to continue to post.

Since I OWN the Gallardo that this thread is about, I think I have the right to post here! And I would say MY information about MY OWN CAR is more accurate than anything you've been TOLD! Also, Ripper (Jerry) is a good friend of mine and I've driven his car on more than one occasion. I have FIRST HAND information on his car and everything being done to it and why, unlike you.

So, a little bit of advice for you....simply take it for what it's worth....
I'd stay in the kiddie pool over at LPower where AllanLambo is the lifeguard. You're in the deeper end of the pool over here and there's no lifeguard on duty to save you....because it doesn't look like you can swim!

Last edited by Top Gun Customz; 10-11-2008 at 09:11 PM.
Old 10-12-2008, 10:00 AM
bavariamotorist is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Top Gun Customz

BTW: Lotus's RULE!! They're way cooler than Lambo's!!

Hey...I like Lotuses

I think the trap speeds say it all. The UGR car obviously is more powerful. That's probably what Ripper is looking for Heffner supporters will say the extra power will compromise reliability, but I haven't seen any hard evidence.

I'm completely neutral, by the way, and don't really care all too much either way May the best man win!!!

Old 10-12-2008, 12:02 PM
j.a.cadet is a glorious beacon of lightj.a.cadet is a glorious beacon of lightj.a.cadet is a glorious beacon of lightj.a.cadet is a glorious beacon of lightj.a.cadet is a glorious beacon of light
oh god this argument is still going on? haha

hey Top Gun Customz, if you're ever in miami with your car, and want an aspiring photographer to take pics of it let me know!

Old 10-12-2008, 12:02 PM
98GMEater is a splendid one to behold98GMEater is a splendid one to behold98GMEater is a splendid one to behold98GMEater is a splendid one to behold98GMEater is a splendid one to behold98GMEater is a splendid one to behold98GMEater is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by underground
Lemansz, I don't know if you realize but this thread it about the 9 second Gallardo and if you don't know the Gallardo belongs to Kyle, "Top Gun Customs"

LOL owned

Old 10-12-2008, 12:58 PM
Banned
lemansz20 is infamous around these parts
lemansz20, I think you need a better understanding of the English language if you are going to continue to post.

Since I OWN the Gallardo that this thread is about, I think I have the right to post here! And I would say MY information about MY OWN CAR is more accurate than anything you've been TOLD! Also, Ripper (Jerry) is a good friend of mine and I've driven his car on more than one occasion. I have FIRST HAND information on his car and everything being done to it and why, unlike you.

So, a little bit of advice for you....simply take it for what it's worth....
I'd stay in the kiddie pool over at LPower where AllanLambo is the lifeguard. You're in the deeper end of the pool over here and there's no lifeguard on duty to save you....because it doesn't look like you can swim![/quote]

Ha lifeguard? look man seriously let it go already. Did you see me post anymore at all, i left you alone and it shouldve been stopped there. You are an idiot, and dont act like your better then me b/c you drive a lambo. If I wanted I would get one, DO I, no. So honestly just let it go, go play with your g/f and go talk high about herself and your car to everyone here. You can talk all you want about allan, but i hear you talking junk about him and you have no reason too. Why dont you put his heff car against yours and then go talk crap to this "LIFEGUARD" you speak of.

Old 10-12-2008, 03:10 PM
98GMEater is a splendid one to behold98GMEater is a splendid one to behold98GMEater is a splendid one to behold98GMEater is a splendid one to behold98GMEater is a splendid one to behold98GMEater is a splendid one to behold98GMEater is a splendid one to behold
Ha lifeguard? look man seriously let it go already. Did you see me post anymore at all, i left you alone and it shouldve been stopped there. You are an idiot, and dont act like your better then me b/c you drive a lambo. If I wanted I would get one, DO I, no. So honestly just let it go, go play with your g/f and go talk high about herself and your car to everyone here. You can talk all you want about allan, but i hear you talking junk about him and you have no reason too. Why dont you put his heff car against yours and then go talk crap to this "LIFEGUARD" you speak of.

Dont try to play the victim here. You posted a thread titled "UGR getting a little brave with their words against Heffner" on LamboPower. You put your foot in your own mouth. And your obvious inferiority problem is just that, YOUR problem.

Old 10-12-2008, 04:32 PM
Banned
Yea well they did, no foot in my mouth, i read what I read so sorry. If you want to cry go head, move on, let it be and thats it. I stand by what I said so go bother someone who honestly cares what you say.

Old 10-12-2008, 08:27 PM
Top Gun Customz has much to be proud ofTop Gun Customz has much to be proud ofTop Gun Customz has much to be proud ofTop Gun Customz has much to be proud ofTop Gun Customz has much to be proud ofTop Gun Customz has much to be proud ofTop Gun Customz has much to be proud ofTop Gun Customz has much to be proud ofTop Gun Customz has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by j.a.cadet
oh god this argument is still going on? haha

hey Top Gun Customz, if you're ever in miami with your car, and want an aspiring photographer to take pics of it let me know!
That sounds great. Thanks for the offer. I am in Miami from time to time. If I ever have my car there, I'll let you know. Thanks again. And don't leave this thread too long. I have a feeling it may get even better.

Oh boy....this poor guy. Still can't put together a coherent post. I would let it go, but this is starting to amuse me! I hope he can at least read my post...

Let it go, huh? Like 98GMEater said, YOU stirred the pot. Just so everyone knows the timeline, just a couple hours after your post on here, you go and START a thread on LPower w/ a LINK to this thread and type..."And allan lol please try really hard to not laugh to much". (another great grammar lesson by the way). And then you have the nerve to come over here and tell me to let it go AFTER you've done that? I don't think you're understanding the fact that YOU'RE THE ONE THAT BROUGHT IT UP!!! You left me alone? You posted BEFORE me you moron! And you've posted AFTER all my post. How's that leaving me alone? Then you find out it's my car in this thread and then you say...uh, uh, just let it go!... Yeah, OWNED big time!

And you say... "go talk high about herself and your car to everyone here". I didn't even start this thread about MY CAR. I have never started a thread on here about MY CAR...EVER. Others have started threads and I've said "thanks for the compliments"..... And that's someone that's talking high about himself and his car?

I would LOVE, and let me say that again...LOVE..to put my car up against Allan's car. But we all know he will never let that happen. He has WAAY too much to lose after hyping his car up so much. And I wouldn't start picking cars for SOMEONE ELSE to race...not cool. Allan will find out soon enough why his car, and the other Heffner cars, in their current setup, can't do what UR's cars can do at the track. They have their limitations. But then again, like they've said, they don't care about that anyway so it's probably no big deal to them.

You were certainly dead-on w/ this statement the other day though...."From what I understand his own car (Heffners) will be making your car (UR's) laugh very soon". Keep statements like that coming. It shows you either have about a 6th grade education (nothing wrong w/ that!) or you are still trying to master the English language (nothing wrong w/ that either!). So the UR car will be laughing?!! You are probably right! WOW, and those were words YOU typed! Just tell me what language you normally speak in and I will translate all this for you.

P.S. I can't wait for your next post! Don't disappoint me.

Last edited by Top Gun Customz; 10-12-2008 at 08:30 PM.
Old 10-12-2008, 09:40 PM
Banned
HAHA, your funny thats all I have to say. I made a typo and you exploit it b/c thats the type of person you are. I am sorry I dont care for a forum that much to check my spelling or grammar. I am not starting races for anyone or setting them up so try and control yourself. You said lotus's suck, so I stood up for my car make. You dont respect a car, with less then half the hp of your car that will probs kill you on a track. So ill say it again so you can write another paragraph as you have so much time on your hands. Let it be, and Ill let it be.

Last edited by lemansz20; 10-12-2008 at 09:40 PM. Reason: asdf
Old 10-13-2008, 07:12 AM
HAHA, your funny thats all I have to say. I am sorry.
Apology accepted.

Old 10-13-2008, 10:38 AM
Banned
I am glad you fixed it were it looks like im apologizing. Not to you buddy, your nothing so give it up and let it be.

Old 10-13-2008, 10:47 AM
I am glad im apologizing.
No problem, we're good.

Old 10-13-2008, 01:09 PM
Banned
Let it be, guess we know who the child is and how big of a loser you really are b/c your actually taking time out to fix those lines haha. Grow up man.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 1st Lamborghini Twin Turbo Gallardo in the 9s