Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

Murcielago Review after about 700 miles of driving!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-14-2008, 12:38 PM
BOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by bbrc76
Any chance you were on 90/94 this past Saturday around 11am? I was behind a yellow Murci roadster - the exhaust sounded amazing.

In case it was you - I was the guy in the silver M3 'vert trying to keep up...
haha yes sir that was me. Sorry for being erratic with going fast and slowing down. My phone kept on ringing and I kept getting on and off of it (still trying to work the bluetooth in the new nav/dvd/camera set up). Nice to see some other 6speeders on the road. Hope all is well....

As for those who asked. Sadly it is an E-gear. The deal was great with the E-gear, although if I had a real choice, I would take a clutch pedal. I think the E-gear downshifts great, however, on the upshifts, I feel as though it can lag sometimes.

Also for those who asked, I will have pictures uploaded soon (including those of the camera setup). My place is in the city is under construction and my camera cord is sitting out there.

Old 10-14-2008, 08:50 PM
Cedric is infamous around these parts
Are the Kreissieg exhausts all sound and no power?
They have a channel on Youtube showing sounclips but never mentioning anything about power gains.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFpD-hVDsjY
LP640, you can still hear it from half a mile away, and thats on camera, imagine in real life

Last edited by Cedric; 10-14-2008 at 08:56 PM.
Old 10-14-2008, 09:05 PM
BOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Cedric
Are the Kreissieg exhausts all sound and no power?
They have a channel on Youtube showing sounclips but never mentioning anything about power gains.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFpD-hVDsjY
LP640, you can still hear it from half a mile away, and thats on camera, imagine in real life
To be honest I have no idea. The car came with the exhaust so I have nothing to compare it to. I will try to do some research into the HP gains. I am sure there is some hp to be gained, but like anything else NA, I bet the gains are not astronomical.

Old 10-17-2008, 08:12 AM
flightposite is infamous around these partsflightposite is infamous around these parts
good info. when can i start makin my own exotic car reviews.. lol

Old 10-18-2008, 06:38 AM
chidoks is a jewel in the roughchidoks is a jewel in the roughchidoks is a jewel in the roughchidoks is a jewel in the rough
great review

Old 10-18-2008, 08:33 AM
glowone is a splendid one to beholdglowone is a splendid one to beholdglowone is a splendid one to beholdglowone is a splendid one to beholdglowone is a splendid one to beholdglowone is a splendid one to beholdglowone is a splendid one to beholdglowone is a splendid one to behold
Review

Thanks for the review. It solidified my feelings. I have a Supercharged NSX and a 996 C4 Cab. I want o get a Murci next year but didnt want to selll either of the other cars. The Cab is great for raod trips. The NSX is all tricked out and easy to drive fast. I just wanted a bling bling cruiser/Hi performance beast....a real neck breaker.

I guess Ill just start saving my mad money and get a Murci and keep the others.

Thanks,
Jason