Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

200 Pictures from Lamborghini Las Vegas, October 2008

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-06-2008, 02:12 PM
cabaynes is infamous around these parts
Cool 200 Pictures from Lamborghini Las Vegas, October 2008

I live in Las Vegas currently, a friend of mine came to visit and we went to both of the Lamborghini Las Vegas showrooms. The original dealership and service area is just down the I-15 past the end of the strip, and the new location is now located inside the Palazzo Resort, the newest on the strip.

The collection of cars they had for sale was excellent and everyone that worked at both locations was extremely friendly. We took about 200 pictures that I put up in my gallery online, here is the link:

http://gallery.me.com/cabaynes#10003...lack&view=grid

Note: To download images, use the Download button below the image, don't try to Right Click > Save As because it won't work as well... Also, to download the entire album, you can do that from the main page of the gallery at the top.

-Charlie

Last edited by GT3 Chuck; 03-18-2009 at 05:21 PM. Reason: tagged photos
Old 10-06-2008, 03:08 PM
CCns23 has a spectacular aura aboutCCns23 has a spectacular aura about
Ya, the guys over at Lamborghini Las Vegas are great. Was there 2 weeks ago and spoke with Todd and Pat (who work at the Palazzo location.) Spectacular collection of cars and they could not be more accomodating. My pics aren't nearly as cool as yours (taken with my LG Dare) but here are a few shots. Anyone looking for a Lamborghini or any high line exotic should definitely give those guys a holler. Or if you are in Vegas stop by, it's worth it.

Old 10-06-2008, 03:30 PM
JT3
JT3 is infamous around these partsJT3 is infamous around these parts
Reminds me of that store/museum in Cesars? They always charge to look the exclusive collection.

Nice pics.

Old 10-06-2008, 04:10 PM
Banned
jstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to all
holy **** wow!!!

Old 10-06-2008, 04:35 PM
Originally Posted by JT3
Reminds me of that store/museum in Cesars? They always charge to look the exclusive collection.

Nice pics.
They didn't charge me or the better half when we stopped by. If you're in Vegas stop by. It's soo worth it.

Old 10-06-2008, 05:14 PM
Originally Posted by JT3

Nice pics.
Yea, that was Exotic Cars at Caesar's Palace. They were a dealership but are now out of business.

The Lamborghini showroom on I-15 is free, but you should expect to pay $10.00 entry fee to the showroom in the Palazzo, unless you own a Lambo or can sweet talk the girl behind the counter

Old 10-06-2008, 05:37 PM
ELIM is just really niceELIM is just really niceELIM is just really niceELIM is just really nice
Nice pics!

LLV/Symbolic Motors is one of the best exotic car dealerships around!!

Old 10-06-2008, 05:48 PM
McVicker is infamous around these parts
What are you complaining about Charlie? I paid your $10 cover!! I guess you sweet talked me?

Old 10-06-2008, 06:00 PM
They charged to get into the one in the Palazzo? I just walked right in and started talking to Todd. And this was during some private event they had going on that night. Then the next day I just walked in again and went downstairs. Guess I was just lucky that weekend.

If you are ever in San Diego, head over to Symbolic in La Jolla. They are owned by the same people. And they have an amazing collection of cars over there too.

Again, thanks for sharing the pics. They are awesome.

Old 10-06-2008, 06:10 PM
You did get lucky! We also ate at the Del Toro restaurant, and it seems the dealership (which is a separate company from the restaurant) has a problem with people sneaking from the restaurant into the dealership without paying the $10.00. We were talking with the girls working the counter at the dealership and they were having to chase these guys down and ask them for their $10.00... quite awkward! They need better security, haha...

Old 10-06-2008, 06:22 PM
How was del Toro? We thought about eating there, but decided to head over to BLT Burger at the Mirage.

Old 10-06-2008, 06:26 PM
Some pics from Symbolic in La Jolla. I don't even know what some of these are....
Again, sorry for the crappy pic quality. Taken from cameraphone.

Old 10-06-2008, 08:51 PM
Deezy79 is infamous around these parts
Great photos. Thanks for sharing.

Old 10-06-2008, 09:07 PM
Originally Posted by CCns23
How was del Toro? We thought about eating there, but decided to head over to BLT Burger at the Mirage.
Del Toro was excellent. Sitting outside about 5 feet below the sidewalk was great, the pasta dishes we had were fantastic as well was the atmosphere. Very cool place to eat, some of the drinks at the bar were named after Lambo cars, quite interesting to order a Gallardo martini

Old 10-07-2008, 02:29 AM
maxx13 is infamous around these parts
Ive never been a big fan of the veyron but that color combo looks great, also is that a matte black gallardo in the 6th picture? I remember reading in some magazine that Lamborghini was going to make matte black an official color but i dont know if there was any truth to that anybody know?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 200 Pictures from Lamborghini Las Vegas, October 2008