Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

My comparison of Heffner TTG vs Underground Racing TTG

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-23-2008, 08:57 AM
VBOXKING has much to be proud ofVBOXKING has much to be proud ofVBOXKING has much to be proud ofVBOXKING has much to be proud ofVBOXKING has much to be proud ofVBOXKING has much to be proud ofVBOXKING has much to be proud ofVBOXKING has much to be proud ofVBOXKING has much to be proud of
Hey Jerry, good to see you over here. How are things coming along with the new beast? Heffner assures me that I will be able to run 1000rwhp with the current fuel system. Hopefully I will have my car back soon!

Aaron

Old 10-23-2008, 09:03 AM
Ripper02 has much to be proud ofRipper02 has much to be proud ofRipper02 has much to be proud ofRipper02 has much to be proud ofRipper02 has much to be proud ofRipper02 has much to be proud ofRipper02 has much to be proud ofRipper02 has much to be proud ofRipper02 has much to be proud ofRipper02 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by acicchelli
Hey Jerry, good to see you over here. How are things coming along with the new beast? Heffner assures me that I will be able to run 1000rwhp with the current fuel system. Hopefully I will have my car back soon!

Aaron

Cheers Aaron !!!

Thanks for the welcome !!

Things are coming along nicely !!

I will have pics up soon. You will love your car at a 1K hp level.
My car at 17psi made 840rwhp and then went lean. So do make
sure you have the fuel for it.

Keep me posted to your progress and I will with mine as well..

Jerry..

Old 10-23-2008, 09:06 AM
KRAZYPSI is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Ripper02
Anyone who pays Heffner 55g's (+ 20g's for the extended warranty) for some bent tubing, 2 turbos and 10 used Viper injectors has to be out of their mind.

Old 10-23-2008, 09:52 AM
bill3571 is infamous around these parts
Smile

Bill , when did you take your car to Heffner's ?

Was the Underground system out at the time ?

I am pretty sure it was in the development stage and
was not released at the time you decided to take
and mod your car.

That would make it a pretty easy decision don't you think?

6 weeks ago my car was started and yes both systems were out at the time.
no hard feelings, I just decided on a tuner that has proven himself with the G-TT thats all..
Good Luck to you and your 1000hp beast....

Old 10-23-2008, 10:00 AM
Ripper02 has much to be proud ofRipper02 has much to be proud ofRipper02 has much to be proud ofRipper02 has much to be proud ofRipper02 has much to be proud ofRipper02 has much to be proud ofRipper02 has much to be proud ofRipper02 has much to be proud ofRipper02 has much to be proud ofRipper02 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by bill3571
no hard feelings, I just decided on a tuner that has proven himself with the G-TT thats all..

Very Good..

Good Luck to you as well.

A top down TT will be fun for sure.

I may have Underground build me one of those sometime
in the near future. I cannot decide between that and a
Superleggera. Both have killer qualities to them.

Jerry.

Old 10-23-2008, 11:23 AM

I have to correct on this one as both systems were
not out at the same time you made your decision.

Your post on LP shows you dropped your car off Aug 16th.

The first Underground TT G was not completed and on the dyno
until August 22nd as posted by Underground.

Please try and keep this as factual as possible and not
Tuner biased.

Old 10-23-2008, 11:46 AM
Monaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond repute
ripper02, you are quite a hp junkie with those cars in your sig!!! How's that FGT?

Old 10-23-2008, 11:48 AM
Bigtime Addict you might say

The GT is a monster ... it is also a Twin Turbo car..

Old 10-23-2008, 11:48 AM
Talking

I have to correct on this one as both systems were
not out at the same time you made your decision.

Your post on LP shows you dropped your car off Aug 16th.

The first Underground TT G was not completed and on the dyno
until August 22nd as posted by Underground.

Please try and keep this as factual as possible and not
Tuner biased.

Actually if you check LP, July 22nd was the first day UG announced the launch of the G-TT.
But reguardless you are still my G-TT brother

Old 10-23-2008, 11:50 AM
Bigtime Addict you might say

The GT is a monster ... it is also a Twin Turbo car..

who TT'd your GT? I heard that car was a freakin monster!!

Old 10-23-2008, 12:30 PM
Actually if you check LP, July 22nd was the first day UG announced the launch of the G-TT.
But reguardless you are still my G-TT brother

That I am ... Cheers !!!

Old 10-23-2008, 12:34 PM
who TT'd your GT? I heard that car was a freakin monster!!

It is the first Heffner TT car built.

This past summer I have freshened the motor and
done some extensive head work and changed the
exhaust.

i was supposed to dyno the car this week and the weather
has been pretty up and down and my dyno guy has had
scheduling issues. I hope to get some good numbers
out of it mid-next week.

Last time I made 844 on pump gas at 16 psi
and 966 on race gas at 21psi.

We will see if all the head work and exhaust
helped

Old 10-23-2008, 12:41 PM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
Ripper
Was there any specific reason why you chose to completely replaced your Heffner setup with the URG?

Old 10-23-2008, 12:45 PM
Originally Posted by vincentdds
Ripper
Was there any specific reason why you chose to completely replaced your Heffner setup with the URG?

There isn't one specific one .. There are a few..

Please be patient as I will post up a thread that will help to
explain my decision.

Old 10-23-2008, 05:25 PM
Don Relentless is infamous around these parts
wtf Ripper,

what happened ripper. something bad must have happened for this type of mud slinging. there's no reason to try to tarnish ones reputation for any reason. on the flip side he does have an incredible track record. he has developed a 1200 package to the wheels that uses the newiest turbos, larger injectors a completely new configuration on the plumbing and motech but UGR will comeback to the plate with something new as well. i am trying to be as understanding to this developement as possible. since he's done 20+ cars with out any problems he hasnt had the need to change anything, especially since they are so reliable and that people were happy with the amount of power they were putting down, but HP is and addiction so i understand the want for more and more, but with the new competition he is coming out with some really cool and new stuff that people may want to wait to see. he's just been silent and will let his reputation and product speak for himself. anyhow this is by no means an attack on you ripper i just find it crazy that you were so gunho about Heffner and now this sudden change if there is something we should know please speak up as iwould like to hear it. as well as UGR i think their product looks amazing and did exactly what i thought it would which was big numbers and great times.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: My comparison of Heffner TTG vs Underground Racing TTG