Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

loudest exhuast for Gallardo ?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-29-2008, 12:38 PM
unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !
loudest exhuast for Gallardo ?

just curious what is the loudest and most high pitched sounding exhuast for the gallardo ? the car will have no cats .

Old 11-29-2008, 04:38 PM
empunker is a glorious beacon of lightempunker is a glorious beacon of lightempunker is a glorious beacon of lightempunker is a glorious beacon of lightempunker is a glorious beacon of light
from what I have heard:

loudest? probably straight pipes/cat deletes.

highest pitched is the OC Lambo exhaust. it's what I have and it sounds similar to F355 or F1, very smooth high pitched. although I'm not so sure you can order one at the moment as the dealer is out of business.

Old 11-29-2008, 04:40 PM
WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !
OC Lambo went out of business?????

Old 11-29-2008, 04:47 PM
empunker is a glorious beacon of lightempunker is a glorious beacon of lightempunker is a glorious beacon of lightempunker is a glorious beacon of lightempunker is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by WyattH
OC Lambo went out of business?????
yeah almost a month ago.

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...anagement.html

there are more threads on Lambo Power/other forums.

Old 11-30-2008, 09:13 AM
Banned
Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !
Larini is also a loud exhaust.

Old 11-30-2008, 11:24 AM
luxeous is infamous around these parts
I have Quicksilver SuperSports on mine and have had multiple other owners tell me its one of the loudest/best sounding exhausts they have ever heard.

Straight pipes man, they are awesome!

Old 11-30-2008, 02:22 PM
G35_Coupe is infamous around these parts
I thought http://www.kreissieg-usa.com/ does one of the better jobs when it comes to exotic exhausts ?

not sure if they offer one for the G though

Old 11-30-2008, 05:53 PM
SiNzz is infamous around these parts
I believe they do; they're exhaust typically seem aim at getting that high pitched "F1" sound. N

Old 11-30-2008, 06:35 PM
villains_turbo is a jewel in the roughvillains_turbo is a jewel in the roughvillains_turbo is a jewel in the rough
I had the kreissieg on my e46 M3 and it was insane. its more tame for the G, but still pretty cool from what i hear.
if i do an exhaust, thats probably the one. Although my dealer says that the OC exhaust is good as well (and a couple grand cheaper too I believe)

Old 11-30-2008, 11:13 PM
JDMdoriffftoooo is a name known to allJDMdoriffftoooo is a name known to allJDMdoriffftoooo is a name known to allJDMdoriffftoooo is a name known to allJDMdoriffftoooo is a name known to allJDMdoriffftoooo is a name known to all
Originally Posted by villains_turbo
I had the kreissieg on my e46 M3 and it was insane. its more tame for the G, but still pretty cool from what i hear.
if i do an exhaust, thats probably the one. Although my dealer says that the OC exhaust is good as well (and a couple grand cheaper too I believe)
DO ITTTTT! I'm back btw. Is the Audi done yet? Lets take some photos of it.

Old 12-02-2008, 06:29 PM
Jeff SD is a jewel in the roughJeff SD is a jewel in the roughJeff SD is a jewel in the rough
I had straight pipes with a TUBI exhaust and it sounded awesome!

Old 12-02-2008, 06:44 PM
norcal2 is infamous around these parts
Heres my tubi on the dyno.., plenty loud for me! I was thinking of taking out the cats, but the noise might just be annoying...You can youtube different exhausts to hear the differences...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjsG3mGilto

Old 12-02-2008, 07:27 PM
WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Jeff SD
Bang bang

Old 12-03-2008, 06:28 AM
turbo50mike has a brilliant futureturbo50mike has a brilliant futureturbo50mike has a brilliant futureturbo50mike has a brilliant futureturbo50mike has a brilliant futureturbo50mike has a brilliant futureturbo50mike has a brilliant futureturbo50mike has a brilliant futureturbo50mike has a brilliant futureturbo50mike has a brilliant futureturbo50mike has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Jeff SD
That's what I have...And the best part is that it makes flames!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOGHgkhcLDU&fmt=18

It's not as high pitched as the Tubi or Kressing, but it has more of a growl or bark to it. My vid doesn't do the volume justice. It is LOUD.

Old 12-03-2008, 11:29 PM
Originally Posted by turbo50mike
That's what I have...And the best part is that it makes flames!
Yep, that's what I was referring to with "bang bang".

[media]http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=dDQJk5uHQ00&feature=related[/media]

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: loudest exhuast for Gallardo ?