Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

Be weary of the CHEAP Ebay lambos right now guys!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-15-2009, 08:02 PM
IndebtS5 has a reputation beyond reputeIndebtS5 has a reputation beyond reputeIndebtS5 has a reputation beyond reputeIndebtS5 has a reputation beyond reputeIndebtS5 has a reputation beyond reputeIndebtS5 has a reputation beyond reputeIndebtS5 has a reputation beyond reputeIndebtS5 has a reputation beyond reputeIndebtS5 has a reputation beyond reputeIndebtS5 has a reputation beyond reputeIndebtS5 has a reputation beyond repute
well i imagine the FBI and or local law enforcement will get involved..I would have to imagine that there is some paper trail to who bought the cars and they could find them if they wanted. Or maybe the $12M man thought to keep the paperwork too

Old 01-15-2009, 08:11 PM
enginyr is a splendid one to beholdenginyr is a splendid one to beholdenginyr is a splendid one to beholdenginyr is a splendid one to beholdenginyr is a splendid one to beholdenginyr is a splendid one to beholdenginyr is a splendid one to behold
What I heard was he left to the middle east with all the money. Even staff went unpaid.

Old 01-15-2009, 08:33 PM
Auctung has much to be proud ofAuctung has much to be proud ofAuctung has much to be proud ofAuctung has much to be proud ofAuctung has much to be proud ofAuctung has much to be proud ofAuctung has much to be proud ofAuctung has much to be proud ofAuctung has much to be proud of
if you buy a stolen car unknowingly and the car is found, you lose the car period. Its not your fault but you are SOL for the most part.

IF Lamborghini drops the ball and pulls this **** and take peoples cars/money away I will NEVER EVER buy another Lamborghini or any other car from any VW/Audi/Porsche/Lamborghini dealer. VW/Porshce is on the verge of being the largest car company in the world and they are going to **** around like this over 12 million dollars?!??!!? Talk about utter stupidy, or cutting off your nose to spite your face. They will lose miiiiiiiiiiiiiiillions upon millions in sale over 12 mill?!?!??

As far as Im conserned questions and aligation about the owners have been out in the open for years, if Lamboroghini chose to never do anything about them and continue to keep them as a dealer this mess is on their hands and they will just have to suck it up and take the loss. Or sell 12 more stupid *** Reventons for 1 million+ considering its nothing more than an LP640 with a body kit they'll have that 12 million back in no time

Old 01-15-2009, 10:54 PM
ihatepotholes is infamous around these partsihatepotholes is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by 20C4S
i thought dealer holds MSO(new cars never get titled). it doesn't get to transfer to title until they send the MSO to DMV. u get the title from DMV. not from dealer. correct me if i'm wrong?
you are right

Old 01-15-2009, 11:45 PM
RT8_M3 is infamous around these partsRT8_M3 is infamous around these parts
Wow, this is just going to be one big mess. Wonder how it's gonna all turn out...

Old 01-16-2009, 08:06 AM
SRatha has much to be proud ofSRatha has much to be proud ofSRatha has much to be proud ofSRatha has much to be proud ofSRatha has much to be proud ofSRatha has much to be proud ofSRatha has much to be proud ofSRatha has much to be proud ofSRatha has much to be proud ofSRatha has much to be proud of
I wonder if they can be exported without Lambo knowing...

Old 01-16-2009, 04:44 PM
G35_Coupe is infamous around these parts
I don't understand the owners and what they did unless they're extremely greedy. Because from my understanding Lamborghini has been a profitable company even through these hard financial times for everyone. The rich will always have money, and it's the middle class and poor that get hit hard, I suppose that's why Lambos kept selling and made profits like everything was normal.

This all means the dealership was profitable to say the least, the owners must have been involved in some other financial ventures where they lost butt loads of money and they hoped to recover it in this ugly manner.

whatever the case is, I agree when you guys say Lamborghini or VW is chasing away millions of dollars in potential sales and profits for a quick lousy 12 million bucks. Even if they get the full amount back I think within a year or two that sum is gonna catch up with them by people not buying their cars because they were disgusted with their current tactics.

Old 01-16-2009, 05:13 PM
L8Apex Is a GOD !L8Apex Is a GOD !L8Apex Is a GOD !L8Apex Is a GOD !L8Apex Is a GOD !L8Apex Is a GOD !L8Apex Is a GOD !L8Apex Is a GOD !L8Apex Is a GOD !L8Apex Is a GOD !L8Apex Is a GOD !
What an ugly situation. Lawyers will love this one!

Old 01-19-2009, 08:25 PM
deerpark is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Auctung
if you buy a stolen car unknowingly and the car is found, you lose the car period. Its not your fault but you are SOL for the most part.

IF Lamborghini drops the ball and pulls this **** and take peoples cars/money away I will NEVER EVER buy another Lamborghini or any other car from any VW/Audi/Porsche/Lamborghini dealer. VW/Porshce is on the verge of being the largest car company in the world and they are going to **** around like this over 12 million dollars?!??!!? Talk about utter stupidy, or cutting off your nose to spite your face. They will lose miiiiiiiiiiiiiiillions upon millions in sale over 12 mill?!?!??

As far as Im conserned questions and aligation about the owners have been out in the open for years, if Lamboroghini chose to never do anything about them and continue to keep them as a dealer this mess is on their hands and they will just have to suck it up and take the loss. Or sell 12 more stupid *** Reventons for 1 million+ considering its nothing more than an LP640 with a body kit they'll have that 12 million back in no time
I agree with this guy. In the big scheme of things, $12M really isn't that much to the VW Group. They just need to chalk up the loss and try to find the guy who has their 12 million.

Old 01-19-2009, 08:45 PM
GT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant future
Are there any lawyers who can chime in on this?

Also, Anyone got the list of all the vins affected? I am about to pick up a gallardo

Old 01-20-2009, 10:16 AM
Dino V is just really niceDino V is just really niceDino V is just really niceDino V is just really niceDino V is just really nice
crazy stuff

Old 01-20-2009, 03:03 PM
xxbmwbimmerxx has a spectacular aura aboutxxbmwbimmerxx has a spectacular aura about
damn. those people are so grimey

Old 01-21-2009, 11:37 AM
srtricky is a splendid one to beholdsrtricky is a splendid one to beholdsrtricky is a splendid one to beholdsrtricky is a splendid one to beholdsrtricky is a splendid one to beholdsrtricky is a splendid one to beholdsrtricky is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Auctung

I agree. I will not buy another vw/audi/lambo/bentley/porsche if they do this. The people that bought these cars bought them from an authorized dealer not some shady dealer. Lamborghini needs to deal with the owners of the dealerships not **** around the innocent people that bought these cars thinking they are just getting a deal.

Old 01-28-2009, 09:49 PM
Hua
Hua has much to be proud ofHua has much to be proud ofHua has much to be proud ofHua has much to be proud ofHua has much to be proud ofHua has much to be proud ofHua has much to be proud ofHua has much to be proud of
So you have dealers that purchased the Lamborghinis from LOC, and then sold then at a substantial discount, even after they took their cut.

The easiest thing for VW to do is make the selling dealer cough up the difference/full cost of each car sold.

Don't tell me a dealership doesn't know when they're getting an outrageous deal when presented.

Those of you saying $12 million is a drop in the bucket are losing your minds. Typical left statement. "They're already rich enough, **** 'em." People will still buy Lamborghinis even after they repo these stolen 46 vehicles.

The question is, why is no one furious about the dealerships selling stolen property, and then being able to pocket the money from the sales with no punishment? So how many millions more dollars are stolen there?

Old 01-29-2009, 11:25 PM
Mr.PS is a splendid one to beholdMr.PS is a splendid one to beholdMr.PS is a splendid one to beholdMr.PS is a splendid one to beholdMr.PS is a splendid one to beholdMr.PS is a splendid one to beholdMr.PS is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Hua
So you have dealers that purchased the Lamborghinis from LOC, and then sold then at a substantial discount, even after they took their cut.

The easiest thing for VW to do is make the selling dealer cough up the difference/full cost of each car sold.

Don't tell me a dealership doesn't know when they're getting an outrageous deal when presented.

Those of you saying $12 million is a drop in the bucket are losing your minds. Typical left statement. "They're already rich enough, **** 'em." People will still buy Lamborghinis even after they repo these stolen 46 vehicles.

The question is, why is no one furious about the dealerships selling stolen property, and then being able to pocket the money from the sales with no punishment? So how many millions more dollars are stolen there?
+1 12 mil is 12 mil regardless if you have $1 or $100 billion. Audi/VW will not let these people off the hook. Your cars will indeed be repo'd and you can sort it out in court. It's unfortunate, but it's reality. It's all the dealers fault though. The owners of those vehicles should get them back and counter sue the dealership and it's owners for fraud.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Be weary of the CHEAP Ebay lambos right now guys!