Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

Be weary of the CHEAP Ebay lambos right now guys!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-30-2009, 09:07 AM
Auctung has much to be proud ofAuctung has much to be proud ofAuctung has much to be proud ofAuctung has much to be proud ofAuctung has much to be proud ofAuctung has much to be proud ofAuctung has much to be proud ofAuctung has much to be proud ofAuctung has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Mr.PS
+1 12 mil is 12 mil regardless if you have $1 or $100 billion. Audi/VW will not let these people off the hook. Your cars will indeed be repo'd and you can sort it out in court. It's unfortunate, but it's reality. It's all the dealers fault though. The owners of those vehicles should get them back and counter sue the dealership and it's owners for fraud.
that will get you nowhere. They are on the run, even if you catch them you wont get your money back from them, its pointless to waste your time with them. Thats for Lamborghini to deal with. Lamborghini is the one that did business with the dealership and allowed this to happen with such lax oversite. The innocent purchaser of the car assumes no responsibilty for the owners shaddy dealings with Lamborghini. Lamborghini needs to suck it up and make it right with the owners of the cars and handle any attempt to recover with the shaddy owners of the dealership. Lucky for Lamborghini they take the hit and not blink an eye, 10 years ago this would have bankrupted them.
Like I said, build somemore BS cars like the Reventon or Vesace or LV editon of the Murci and inflated the price to stupid levels that rich posers will pay just because its rare, not that its a better car in any way. They could easily pad their losses this way rather than sticking it to the comsumer that busted their *** just to get ****ed over by some gready *******s.

Old 01-30-2009, 10:11 AM
SD1
SD1 has a spectacular aura aboutSD1 has a spectacular aura aboutSD1 has a spectacular aura about
Lambo OC has a franchise agreement (contract) with Lambo to sell cars the cars. I assume that VW credit floored the cars for OC and that the liability to VW is for contracted goods. This is a civil matter and I cannot for the life of me see how another franchised dealer without a court order would grab one of these cars away from a third party without putting their *** on the line.

If I were a franchised dealer and they told me to grab one I'd tell them to clean up their own mess. Very nicely of course, but no way would I get in the middle of this ****storm and they would have no way of compelling me to do so without violating the franchise agreement.

Old 02-04-2009, 12:50 AM
Hua
Hua has much to be proud ofHua has much to be proud ofHua has much to be proud ofHua has much to be proud ofHua has much to be proud ofHua has much to be proud ofHua has much to be proud ofHua has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Auctung
that will get you nowhere. They are on the run, even if you catch them you wont get your money back from them, its pointless to waste your time with them. Thats for Lamborghini to deal with. Lamborghini is the one that did business with the dealership and allowed this to happen with such lax oversite. The innocent purchaser of the car assumes no responsibilty for the owners shaddy dealings with Lamborghini. Lamborghini needs to suck it up and make it right with the owners of the cars and handle any attempt to recover with the shaddy owners of the dealership. Lucky for Lamborghini they take the hit and not blink an eye, 10 years ago this would have bankrupted them.
Like I said, build somemore BS cars like the Reventon or Vesace or LV editon of the Murci and inflated the price to stupid levels that rich posers will pay just because its rare, not that its a better car in any way. They could easily pad their losses this way rather than sticking it to the comsumer that busted their *** just to get ****ed over by some gready *******s.
The person you quoted, when he said dealer(s), I believe he is referring to the dealerships that obtained the vehicles from LOC during their fire sale.

Lamborghini cannot afford to take the hit. And if they are forced to, every new Lamborghini will have the price adjusted to make up for the loss.

Stolen goods are stolen goods. Just because Peter paid Paul, doesn't mean Paul ever paid VW.

Old 03-02-2009, 10:34 AM
HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !
any update on this story?

Old 03-02-2009, 12:33 PM
alpineovernappa is a jewel in the roughalpineovernappa is a jewel in the roughalpineovernappa is a jewel in the rough
If theyre going to repo cars, they'd better post a list of red-flagged VINs for prospective buyers

Old 03-02-2009, 02:56 PM
dsu* has much to be proud ofdsu* has much to be proud ofdsu* has much to be proud ofdsu* has much to be proud ofdsu* has much to be proud ofdsu* has much to be proud ofdsu* has much to be proud ofdsu* has much to be proud of
Are they going to post the VIN anywhere? This will be the only way for prospective buyers to find out if the car is legit right?

Old 03-02-2009, 04:07 PM
norcal2 is infamous around these parts
This has been discussed to death on other forums and in the news, there are no repos...and a lot of mis information going on, ..a quote from another forum, they is VAG Volkswagen Auto Group

"They tried to recover cars at auctions and the auction told them to leave the premises. They tried to sue LOC and the case got dismissed. They stole two cars from LBH and the cars were recovered by LAPD and returned to the owner. They placed 30 day holds on title at DMV until December 17th. VAG was not able to extend those holds beyond 30 days. After that, numerous cars have been sold and registered. I don't know how VAG would share such information with people. Especially since they have numerous lawsuits pending against them for their less than responsible behavior. There is so much information floating around everywhere. We don't know the actual facts. I guess we will have to wait and see how all this unfolds."

Old 03-02-2009, 04:12 PM
Auctung has much to be proud ofAuctung has much to be proud ofAuctung has much to be proud ofAuctung has much to be proud ofAuctung has much to be proud ofAuctung has much to be proud ofAuctung has much to be proud ofAuctung has much to be proud ofAuctung has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by norcal2
This has been discussed to death on other forums and in the news, there are no repos...and a lot of mis information going on, ..a quote from another forum, they is VAG Volkswagen Auto Group

"They tried to recover cars at auctions and the auction told them to leave the premises. They tried to sue LOC and the case got dismissed. They stole two cars from LBH and the cars were recovered by LAPD and returned to the owner. They placed 30 day holds on title at DMV until December 17th. VAG was not able to extend those holds beyond 30 days. After that, numerous cars have been sold and registered. I don't know how VAG would share such information with people. Especially since they have numerous lawsuits pending against them for their less than responsible behavior. There is so much information floating around everywhere. We don't know the actual facts. I guess we will have to wait and see how all this unfolds."

what a bunch of ****ing *******s!!!
there basicly trying to scre over innocent people DESPITE the fact that what they are trying to do keeps coming up that they are not allowed to do so. It would be bad if the law was on there side and they still went ahead, but when they are acting illegally and revictimizing innocent people makes me NEVER want to deal with Lamborghini ever again. And money I spend will be second hand and will not go back to them. Ill never buy anything "authorized" by them aswell.
Those ****ers act worse than ferrari dealers

Old 03-02-2009, 04:20 PM
HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !
crazy